Long Distance

morganwood

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2003 11:42 am
My wife has been out of town since the day after xmas. Does that qualify? I fly up to see her periodically or drivwe up. We talk on the phone and she has come home for 6 days on two occasions. We do OK.

If I fooled around, she would hurt me physically so I refrain though I do enjoy a spanking now and then. I have 3 bassets and a wolfhound and sleep with a cat.

We Email pics and write Penthouse letters to one another. (Love the "Know what I'm doing now..." line!!!) And, I mow the grass.

We live cheap and when we get together we shop for days and eat out at the drop of a hat (At least once a day). We stay in bed a lot but don't sleep much. Late 50's is an odd age to giggle but we do it anyway. We never make plans because we never stick to them anyway. We don't plan our phone calls. We call when we want to hear each others voice. That way it's spontanious and not a scheduled task.

What was the question again? Oh, yes; do long range relationships work? I think so.
0 Replies