I'm not a boyfriend stealer!

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 01:59 pm
basically i have a friend who has a really flirtatious nature we are good friends and we have a running joke involving winking (yeah dont ask) but basically to an outsider it could seem kind of dodgy. im single and he has a girlfriend hes not exactly faithful but hes a really good friend to me and i barely know his girlfriend as she took an instant disliking to me the first time we met and so i wouldnt really ever say to her that he has cheated. i only see him as a friend and nothing more but hes told me that shes overly jealous and convinced there is something going on. shes a bit of a nutter in all honesty and would probably kick my ass if she had the chance and now she has just added me on facebook i havent accepted yet what should i do!!???
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 4,929 • Replies: 34
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 02:03 pm
@MermaidVision,
stop acting like a 13 year old. Try being an adult and stop bothering me with your eye winking ****. Do you have any hopes to help humanity in some fashion? or are you just some H bag who's entire life is filled with vapid narcissistic c rap?
TTH

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 02:39 pm
@farmerman,
That was harsh and undeserved.
ebrown p

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 02:40 pm
@TTH,
TTH, why do you have to be so nasty to Farmerman?
TTH

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 02:43 pm
@ebrown p,
I only stated my opinion. Read his reply to the person's question.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 03:12 pm
I don't accept anyone on facebook unless I know them. Really know them. When I first started I made this mistake and it is a mistake. Don't do it.
And accept that not everybody's going to like you. C'est la vie.
And for the love of pete... don't wink. Doesn't matter what the story is. Just don't do it. It causes wrinkles... lol
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 03:21 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

stop acting like a 13 year old. Try being an adult and stop bothering me with your eye winking ****. Do you have any hopes to help humanity in some fashion? or are you just some H bag who's entire life is filled with vapid narcissistic c rap?

what's an H bag?

anyway, I have to say I agree with farmer.

whenever someone says "we're just friends" my first thought is "oh...is that what they're calling it nowadays?"

that winky winky **** needs to stop.

admit it, it's a bit of a thrill for you.....winky winky....it's an inside joke....winky wink.

0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 03:26 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

Come on effemm. Helping humanity is men's work. There's nothing wrong with young ladies filling up their lives with vapid narcissistic behaviour. Why do you want to impose male values on whimsical, little, pretty birds of paradise? Who knows how these divine creatures select in for the next generation?

Do you know the turnover of the Ladies Beauty Industry taking in all its departments, subsiduaries and provincial offices?

I told you you are a closet male chauvinist pig and your post proves it.

She wasn't bothering you. You are choosing to be bothered.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 04:19 pm
Out of respect for your "friend" and his new nd, stop winking (flirting) with someone elses's boyfriend. Learn to express your friendship in another way to this guy. And find another bloke to wink at.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 05:14 pm
@TTH,
People present themselves on line for our review and inspection. All I have of that persons personality is blatant narcissism. I call em as I read em, nothing more. As far as being undeserved, not reall, Harsh , maybe.
spendius

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 05:24 pm
@farmerman,
I wouldn't have called it harsh effemm. I think you flatter yourself that such an insipid thrum as you gave is "harsh".
farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 05:35 pm
@spendius,
speaking of insipid trolls, I bring you SPENDIUS, the old drunk from England who is envious of everyone , is a woman hater extremus, and probably suffers from TWS.
sullyfish6

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 05:40 pm
OK - what is a "thrum"
and what is "TWS"?
chai2

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 05:50 pm
@sullyfish6,
sullyfish6 wrote:

OK - what is a "thrum"
and what is "TWS"?

Googling TWS

Texas World Speedway
Together We Served
Tivoli Workload Scheduler
Thomas Wolfe Scholarship

I'm hoping it's Tivoli Workload Scheduler, has a nice ring.

H-Bag
Home Builders Association of Georgia

I'm so confused.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 05:51 pm
Oh BTW

Wink Wink
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 06:05 pm
@farmerman,
"Thrum" is actually a collective word, its the ends of fibres and strings. SO mine is not "A" thrum, but is merely thrum.

A TWS is a Teeny Willy syndrome, a major anatomical condition among imbibious Brits
TTH

Reply Thu 3 Sep, 2009 09:15 pm
@farmerman,
Fair enough

chai2 wrote:
what's an H bag?

Where I live it means a whore, slut, tramp.......
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 04:02 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
farmerman wrote:
]People present themselves on line for our review and inspection. All I have of that persons personality is blatant narcissism. I call em as I read em, nothing more. As far as being undeserved, not reall, Harsh , maybe.
farmerman wrote:

-speaking of insipid trolls, I bring you SPENDIUS, the old drunk from England who is envious of everyone , is a woman hater extremus, and probably suffers from TWS.

Farmerman, your posts have caused me a great deal of bemusement : you accuse people of two things " acting like a child, and narcissism.
Narcissism :
- stop bothering me with your eye winking **** (read : it’s all about me)
People present themselves on line for our review and inspection (read : people present themselves for my inspection)
- I call em as I read em, nothing more (read : I don’t care about them, just what it means to me, so I insult them under cover of ‘calling it as I read em’...the ‘nothing more’ being an absolute lie)
- speaking of insipid trolls, I bring you SPENDIUS, the old drunk... (read : I don’t care for him, so I insult him to make me look good)

Child :
I recall numerous teenagers saying "I'm only speaking the truth", “I call it as I see it”, “I’m only being honest”... when they choose to insult people, for the 'truth' can be phrased many ways, with care, or with intent to injure. Farmerman, you've chosen your method of presenting your 'truth'. Usually only children resort to the blatantly deceptive ‘justification’ though.

Same goes for resorting to labelling (ie calling people (rather than a behaviour) children, ****, insipid trolls, old drunks etc)...though "adults" who I would have hoped would have matured more do it as well.

Seriously - everyone having their own opinions is one of the things that makes this world a great place...and we can choose how we present those opinions. We can look beyond just ourselves, and/or we can be here just for ourselves.
farmerman

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 05:35 am
@vikorr,
YAWN, once again, you have a congenital need to write and disabue loosely crafted criticism with equally, albeit higher crafted critique. Ill accept your comment with a SO WHAT?? Your comments are missed on the thread's original author.

I was invited (see original post of this thread) and , without inserting ones own experience, what conclusions can be drawn differently? Being "nice for nice's sake" is childish in itself. The young person (AUthor of thread) needs to be drawn into the world of adulthood where disussions like mine (And yours) are the commonplace and our "favorite fifth grade teacher" is no longer available to pat you through your misdeeds..

I raised two really sparkling creative kids and I was always surprised at how level headed and loving they turned out . My training never spared honesty in place of self esteem (despite what ed-du'jour preaches).

SO, whatever floats yer boat dear vikorr, My comments were meant for the author of this thread, and I note that youve ignored her entirely (talking about it all being about "me")

Quote:
- stop bothering me with your eye winking **** (read : it’s all about me)
People present themselves on line for our review and inspection (read : people present themselves for my inspection)
- I call em as I read em, nothing more (read : I don’t care about them, just what it means to me, so I insult them under cover of ‘calling it as I read em’...the ‘nothing more’ being an absolute lie)
- speaking of insipid trolls, I bring you SPENDIUS, the old drunk... (read : I don’t care for him, so I insult him to make me look good)

Quite a stretch , but only marginally funny. "I call em as I read em" is an overused but relevant reaction to how one percieves a statement or the written word. SInce I am making the statement, obviously I am the only one who is able to call em as I read em. Your comment is invalid, Writing deconstruction or analytical reading is not really your strong point is it?
How about we quit diverting this thred from its original point (I was only commenting to the original author, so any attempt at transferring my accusation of narcissism is merely being extended by your funny and somewhat empty critique.

Your funny , ME LAUGH BRIEFLY.
vikorr

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2009 02:54 pm
@farmerman,
The yawn at the start was highly amusing.

Quote:
Being "nice for nice's sake" is childish in itself.
True - I never said to be so - and you haven't grasped what I was talking about.

Quote:
The young person (AUthor of thread) needs to be drawn into the world of adulthood
What I was talking about is related to this, though what I was talking about can be related to a much vaster field. Somehow, I doubt she learnt any good lessons from your rants.

Quote:
"I call em as I read em" is an overused but relevant reaction to how one percieves a statement or the written word.
Absolutely - did I say otherwise?

Quote:
SInce I am making the statement, obviously I am the only one who is able to call em as I read em. Your comment is invalid,
The logic of the two sentences combined is non-existant. But for the intention - again, you miss the point entirely.

By the way Farmerman, how do you respond to people who verbally attack you?
0 Replies