Coroner report: Michael Jackson's death a homicide

Reyn

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 04:15 pm
I find this hard to believe that anyone would think that this would not send up red flags with a celebrity like this. I'm sure the truth will come out. The coroner's office must have a good reason for ruling the way they did. There's probably some information which is not public knowledge.
----------------

Coroner report: Michael Jackson's death a homicide

hellomagazine.ca
Friday August 28, 2009

Less than a week before Michael Jackson is to be laid to rest at Forest Lawn Cemetary in Los Angeles on September 3, the LA County coroner issued a news release on Friday confirming that the king of pop's untimely death on June 25 was a homicide.

"The drugs propofol and lorazepam were found to be the primary drugs responsible for Mr. Jackson's death," said the coroner's statement. "Other drugs detected were: midazolam, diazepam, lidocaine and ephedrine."

"Acute propofol intoxication," was listed as the cause of death, but added "other conditions contributing to death: benzodiazepine effect." The benzodiazepines found in his system at the time of death included lorazepam, midazolam and diazepam.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,040 • Replies: 6
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 05:11 pm
@Reyn,
I used to pop valium like M&Ms when I drank and did drugs. That stuff can really turn you into a zombie. At most Id take like 20 mikes on top of booze and Id be asleep in 10 minutes. Then in the middle of the night Id wake up with a panic attack so Id drop 40 mikes more. He had a real cocktail in his system. I hope his doc is made to account for this menu.
spendius

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 05:37 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
I used to pop valium like M&Ms when I drank and did drugs. That stuff can really turn you into a zombie.

Did nobody warn you effemm? Everybody knows that you know. Maybe you had them scared.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 07:42 pm
@farmerman,
He had a real cocktail in his system. I hope his doc is made to account for this menu.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The person who is 95 percent or more responsible or this mess is beyond human law IE the man in the mirror.

The fact that you are able with enough funds to find a weak doctor to give you the drugs you wish to take does not reduce the fact that it was good old Michale who kill himself.

The good doctor should of course loss his license but this was a suicide not a homicide.

0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 07:46 pm
Michael asked the doctor to fill him with drugs. Maybe is should be at least a partial suicide.
BillRM

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 07:51 pm
@NickFun,
Michael asked the doctor to fill him with drugs. Maybe is should be at least a partial suicide.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Asked? I had the feeling it was a demand from someone paying the man over a 100 thousands a month.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2009 09:02 pm
How much do you want to bet there is another person involved in this mess. Maybe the nurse. Lots of people provided him with his drugs - who knows how MJ was mixing them all up.
0 Replies