E Mails From My Right Wing Buddy

panzade

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 03:40 pm
I have a friend who I love dearly but I have to ignore his ignorance at times. He sends me about 10 e mails a week and I just wanted to share the wackiness of his political fringe.

I used to run the stuff through snopes and urban legends but i stopped...he doesn't appreciate it.

I think this is a spoof but he thinks its a viable course of action.

Quote:

WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY

Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims and to demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women.

Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment. The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America !
It is your patriotic duty to pass this on. If you don't send this to at least 5 people, you're a terrorist-sympathizing, lily-livered coward and are in the position of posing as a national threat.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 9 • Views: 5,072 • Replies: 59

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 03:48 pm
I love that.

My father's wife is like your friend. Once she forwarded me a chain email about how Harry Potter teaches kids witchcraft. It was forwarded on with comments about how we have to get these books away from our kids, etc... It turned out to be an article from The Onion.
FreeDuck

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 03:49 pm
@panzade,
I especially enjoyed this part.
panzade wrote:

... in the position of posing as a national threat.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 03:53 pm
The other day, I needed to go to the emergency room.
Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my old Army fatigues and stuck a patch onto the front of my shirt that I had downloaded off the Internet.

When I went into the E.R., I noticed that 3/4 of the people got up and left. I guess they decided that they weren't that sick after all.
Cut at least 3 hours off my waiting time.

Here's the patch.
Feel free to use it the next time you're in need of quicker emergency service.
http://chattamom.chattablogs.com/archives/Border%20Patrol%20Patch-thumb.jpg
It also works at DMV and the Laundromat.
Don't try it at McDonald's, the whole crew will exit
and you'll never get your BigMac.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 03:54 pm
@FreeDuck,
I used to send scathing rebuttals back to all the recipients...now he won't let me see who he's sending them to
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 03:57 pm
I get them from my siblings. Mostly from my sister who is arriving tomorrow for a week's stay. We mostly avoid talking politics. It's safer that way. The last one she sent me was a video "call to action" by a fundamentalist christian group warning us that muslims are about to take over the world by population explosion. I asked her how many children she was prepared to have to balance out the numbers. American Taliban = Christian Right. It's all the same to me.
panzade

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 04:04 pm
Quote:
INTERNET WARNING

If you get an email titled "Nude photo of Nancy Pelosi,"
don't open it....

It contains a nude photo of Nancy Pelosi.
0 Replies

DrewDad

@panzade,
I saw an interesting article on how the Muslim population used to identify with the Republican party. Nowadays, not so much.
panzade

@JPB,
that is so cool jp
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 04:05 pm
@DrewDad,
Quote:
I saw an interesting article on how the Muslim population used to identify with the Republican party.

seriously?
JPB

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 04:09 pm
@DrewDad,
Fiscal conservatives used to identify with the Republican party too. Not so much these days with that group either. Now they're calling themselves blue dog dems or newly independent. The Republican party has pretty much become the party of social conservatism.
panzade

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 04:26 pm
@JPB,
Quote:
The Republican party has pretty much become the party of social conservatism.

Yeah, I just got this explanation of how superior the social conservative is.

Quote:
History 101

For those that don't know about history ... Here is a condensed version:

Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer. These were the foundations of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

1. Liberals, and
2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. Those became known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democrat voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare. Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women have higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, politicians, bureaucrats, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer, mostly Bud or Miller. They eat red meat and still provide for their women.. Conservatives are big game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, engineers, corporate executives, athletes, members of the military, airline pilots and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America . They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing..

Here ends today's lesson in world history:

It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.

A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true believers and to more liberals just to tick them off.

And there you have it.

Let your next action reveal your true self .
kickycan

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 04:33 pm
I used to get them from my aunt all the time during the presidential campaign. I used to think of her as one of the smartest aunts I had. I learned how wrong that assessment was over the few months leading up to the election. She's a bigoted moron, and I have lost most of the respect for her that I used to have.
panzade

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 04:38 pm
Quote:
I want one!!!!
Nokia has finally designed a cell phone for nervous white people who need to make a cell phone call while in Jacksonville, East Saint Louis, New Orleans, Memphis, South Chicago, South Dallas, Houston, L.A., Miami Detroit, Washington, D.C., parts of New York City, Buffalo, Oakland, and parts of Atlanta
Quote:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5140/att4982691.jpg
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 04:40 pm
@kickycan,
sorry to hear that.
I insulted my parent's best friends by firing off a letter to them complaining about the lies they were sending me.My mom was pissed
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 04:41 pm
i get these from a friend of my mothers, not crazy political because canadians don't tend to that, but lot's of "YOU SHOULD KNOW THIS" type stuff, and it's usually been debunked by snopes about three or more years ago
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 04:41 pm
@panzade,
Yes, seriously. GH Bush is considered a hero by Muslims (saved Kuwait and all) and there was hope when he was elected that W would be the same. Latinos were also natural conservatives with their strong religious heritage. Reagan made a point of going after them and was for immigration reform. Wilson in CA blew that with his anti-immigrant platform and all wise latinas will ensure their children vote Democrat for years to come.
panzade

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 04:44 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
GH Bush is considered a hero by Muslims (saved Kuwait and all)

you really think a majority of Muslims though out the world see the saving of Kuwait as a positive thing?
JPB

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 04:45 pm
@panzade,
Laughing

That's pretty close, panzade. Reminds me of the crap my brother sends me.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2009 04:51 pm
Quote:
I had forgotten all of this. Do you remember when the senators were giving Ollie North such a bad time? This brings it all into perspective doesn't it? Have a great day.

Do = you remember 1987........

Thought you
might be interested in this forgotten bit of
information..........
It was 1987! At a lecture the other day they were playing an old news video of
Lt.Col. Oliver North testifying at the Iran-Contra hearings during the Reagan
Administration.

There was Ollie in front of God and country getting the third degree, but what he said was stunning!

He was being drilled by a
senator; 'Did you not recently spend close to $60,000 for a home security system?'

Ollie replied, 'Yes, I did, Sir.'

The senator continued, trying to get a laugh out of the audience, 'Isn't that just a little
excessive?'

'No, sir,' continued Ollie.

'No? And why not?' the senator asked.

'Because the lives of my family and I were threatened, sir.'

'Threatened? By whom?' the senator questioned.

'By a terrorist, sir' Ollie answered.

'Terrorist? What terrorist could
possibly scare you that much?'

'His name is Osama bin Laden, sir' Ollie
replied.

At this point the senator tried to repeat the name, but couldn't pronounce it, which most people back then probably couldn't. A couple of people laughed at the attempt. Then the senator continued. Why are you so
afraid of this man?' the senator asked.

'Because, sir, he is the most
evil person alive that I know of', Ollie answered.

'And what do you recommend we do about him?' asked the senator.

'Well, sir, if it was up to me, I would recommend that an assassin team be formed to eliminate him and his men from the face of the earth..'

The senator disagreed with this approach, and that was all that was shown of the clip.

By the way, that senator was Al Gore!

Also:

Terrorist pilot Mohammad Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the
Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release
so-called 'political prisoners.'

However, the Israelis would not release
any with blood on their hands, The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, 'insisted' that all prisoners be
released.

Thus Mohammad Atta was freed and eventually thanked us by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade
Center ..... This was reported
by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first
identified.
It was censored in the US from all later
reports.

If you agree that the American public should be made aware of this fact, pass this on.

Do Not Break - it is 6 years strong
This has not been broken since 9/11/01, please keep it going...
This has been kept alive and moving since 9/11. In memory of
all those who perished this morning; the passengers and the pilots on the
United Air and AA flights, the workers in the World Trade Center and the
Pentagon, and all the innocent bystanders. Our prayers go out to the friends and
families of the deceased.

Send this to at least 10 people to show your support

PLEASE DON'T BREAK IT !!!!!!
0 Replies