so it turns out my roommate Is a Prostitute.

chai2

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 09:22 am
@aidan,
so apparantly, we can't really have a discussion on this, right?

of Course you can't put a number on it, because as I've repeatedly said, we all have different ideas.

However, if people are to have a discussion about anything, there needs to be some sort of parameters so there is some sort of understanding.

Would you like to talk about fruit?
Oh, I don't know....citrus, berries, tropical, high sugar, low fiber, tart, sweet, bitter, raw or cooked, fruits that are really vegetables, vegetables that are really fruit?
Here, I'll talk about durian and you talk about peaches, and we'll just keep repeating over and over to each other that that's what we personally mean by fruit, so we have no common denominator for discussion.

aidan

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 09:25 am
@chai2,
You can talk about whatever you want. I don't put parameters on ages or discussions.

But if you want me to try - I'll say an openminded 87 year old is young.
A closeminded 20 year old is old.

As per what most people think I'd venture to say - a grandmother or grandfather is 60.

Young is up to 35 - middle age encompasses 40-55 and elderly is over 75.

(But that's only because of my own personal experience and doesn't take into account individual differences in physical and emotional trusims and so could certainly vary depending on the circumstances).

Francis

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 09:29 am
@chai2,
Someday, your ideas will come to fruition..

You'll have then a fruitful discussion.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 09:36 am
@aidan,
And yes, I understand that what I wrote means 36-40 and 56-75 are 'no man's land"....I don't know what to call them.
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 02:27 pm
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:

Ahhhhhh, come on and tell us about it. You've earned your bragging rights.

Meh. It was the summer when I turned 21. I made my first bar drinking buddy, and it was this "older woman." It was casual for a summer. 15 years age difference. She was recently divorced. We'd have fun at bars, and then we'd go back to her place. The summer ended, and I went back to college.

She wasn't old. People aren't old at 36. I haven't actually been with an "older woman," just someone that was older than me.

It's the only relate-able experience I have on this matter. Nothing to brag out, nor anything to be ashamed of.

T
K
O
Sglass

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 12:55 am
@Diest TKO,
Oh DTKO that is so sweet.

Your first summer fling. Were you in love, maybe just a little bit. Was she nice to you and did she fix your breakfast the next morning?
Francis

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 01:05 am
@Sglass,
"I" would fix breakfast for her...
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 02:02 am
@Sglass,
Sglass wrote:

Oh DTKO that is so sweet.

Your first summer fling.

...well... maybe not my first... or last... but sweet none the less.
Sglass wrote:

Were you in love, maybe just a little bit.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get attached. "Love" would be hoping over the firearm though.
Sglass wrote:

Was she nice to you and did she fix your breakfast the next morning?

Ha. We did lots of breakfast things. I think I cooked for her more though. I would usually opt for my family's breakfast friend rice. The house she bought came with a pool table, that summer I taught her how to play. She had a secret love for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV show (not the movie), and we'd watch it together a lot. It's pretty uncool to have to admit it, but I liked it and we probably watched 3 seasons of it together over the summer.

In the end, it was about where we were in our lives. It was obviously terminal, and we both knew it. We'd enjoyed ourselves all the same (lots of jokes about getting her groove back...).

In the end, the thing I remember, and what I emphasize over all other details is that from the beginning to the end, I didn't have to walk on eggshells. She was very mentally stable, and a confident person. She had a good career, and enough life experience in both friendships and romance to give her security in who she was. It was NOT like the people I had dated before; people my age. I still think of that experience as a window into my future. Dating and relationships won't always have to be about insecurity and catering to delicate egos.

It wasn't right then, but that kind of nice relationship will be much welcomed into my life now that I'm out of school.

T
K
O
Gargamel

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 08:22 am
@Diest TKO,
Diest TKO wrote:
In the end, the thing I remember, and what I emphasize over all other details is that from the beginning to the end, I didn't have to walk on eggshells. She was very mentally stable, and a confident person.

25 seems to be the magic number in this regard. The pool of cuckoo heads seems to thin greatly at 25. You know, since we're talking about age.

I'm right about this because it's what I think.

I've always wanted a 35 year-old coug, but I'm spoken for. I'll have to wait another seven years for her to get there.
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2009 03:48 am
Okay i fully wanna bitch slap my roommate.He was just complaining to me How The Job he's working at wants to offer him full time but it doesnt mesh with his Schedual!

REALLY!!??!?! Cause your job is 3 minutes From where you live where you sit around a ******* pool in hawaii and Get paid 11 an hour for Sitting there looking at Hot women in bikinis!!!!

And then he's Going On about 3 girls comming over on the 20th or something and he's all bitching about it so i ask him a bit more and he goes "oh,i dont actually KNOW them"

YEAH!!!!!!!!! AND HERES THE BIGGEST REVALATION OF ALL!!! AND ITS A ******* DOOSY SO GET READY PEOPLE! IM NOT LYING ABOUT THIS I PROMISE!!!!

HIS REALITOR IS HIS PIMP! yeah! The Guy who's selling his apartment for him,a reputable Realtor Is Refering Clients to Him! HE"S A ******* REALITOR / PIMP!

Jesus christ My Roommate is ******* crazy.but i lub him so its alright i guess for now.....
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2009 08:42 am
Mr. Hunt, why don't you start taking notes (pictures) and write a book about it?
"My roommate the gigolo" has a ring to it, doesn't it?
0 Replies

mrhunt

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 03:38 am
The question is:

Will you sue Me For Royalties when i make my first million From your idea?
And what about the movie script? Who will play the Role? Tom Cruise Perhaps?Or More of an underdog role?
mrhunt

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 03:38 am
btw,A Top ten Rated Topic that i created?

Im flattered guys Very Happy I lub you all!!!!!!
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 04:09 am
@mrhunt,
Quote:
HIS REALITOR IS HIS PIMP! yeah! The Guy who's selling his apartment for him,a reputable Realtor Is Refering Clients to Him! HE"S A ******* REALITOR / PIMP!

Yeah - something like that just happened in my little village. This guy was running girls out of his Indian restaurant. I don't know all the details - he's Indian or Bangladeshi and all the wait staff and cooks are Indian or Bangladeshi and live above the restaurant. I go there all the time and I was telling someone that the other night they let me try the staff curry (which is the curry they give the staff at the end of the night - it's all the left overs all mixed together - pretty good actually) and they said, 'So did you see any of his girls leaving for work, if you were there that late?'
And I said, 'What girls - he only has guys working there.'
And they said, 'Yeah - the guys work in the restaurant - the girls work out of the restaurant...'
I gave this totally blank look and then they explained it to me.

But I never did find out if these were Indian or Bangladeshi girls (of which I've never seen even ONE in our village) or English girls from the surrounding area.

It's always so SHOCKING to find out what goes on beneath the surface - in one way - but in another way - I guess that's been going on here, there and everywhere forever. There's a reason it's called the oldest profession.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 08:36 am
@mrhunt,
mrhunt wrote:

The question is:

Will you sue Me For Royalties when i make my first million From your idea?
And what about the movie script? Who will play the Role? Tom Cruise Perhaps?Or More of an underdog role?

Naah, a small commission of 5 % of the proceeds will do it.
Tom Cruise? Are you kidding? He's everything but a gigolo type. No no,
someone much younger, good looking , charming and debonair would fill
that role, preferably someone new who hasn't been stereotyped yet.
dyslexia

Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2009 08:43 am
@CalamityJane,
yeah, I'm thinking Al Pacino.
mrhunt

Reply Wed 19 Aug, 2009 03:50 am
@dyslexia,
LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!!11111111111111111111!!!!!!!!
0 Replies