Five house guests

BillRM

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 01:11 am
A mother cat one of a numbers of adults I had been feeding outside my townhouse decided that she would move her four kittens to behind my front privacy wall.

Well I move an old cat cage out to give them some more shelter and then begin to provide food and water to them.

Figuring that in two weeks or so they could surely be ready to leave mom and I could then find homes for them, all being very cute all black kittens.

My best lay plans came to an end when on coming home I found that all four kittens was gone along with my old cat cage but not the mother!

It would seem that the neighborhood kids had seize them and was trying to feed them cottage cheese of all things.

Anyhow I now have all five of them in an enclose back screen room and my cats are unhappy being lock out of the screen room and having such guests and I am even more involved with this family then I had plan to be.

I hate all cats and kids and myself for allowing myself to become involve in the first place.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 806 • Replies: 5
No top replies

roger

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 02:09 am
@BillRM,
You forgot one step. You need to give them all names.
BillRM

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 02:57 am
@roger,
You forgot one step. You need to give them all names.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
NO no no no hell no....The last outside cat that my wife name after I told her not to is sleeping on the living room couch at the moment.

It bad enough that they are in the outside enclosed porch.

I am down t0 three indoor cats and plan to get down to one cat in the future so mom is going back outside and the kittens will be name by their new human families not by me.

roger

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 03:00 am
@BillRM,
I should have added a few Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BillRM

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 03:19 am
@roger,

May the great all powerful cat god of the universe punish you.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 8 Aug, 2009 08:23 pm
@BillRM,
Ah Bill, I know it's messy & rather out of control right now, but think of this episode as contributing to your Karma brownie points! Smile Wink
0 Replies