I'm getting MARRIED next year and my FIRST LOVE is BACK!!

Mimi1234

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 12:51 pm
@Mimi4567,
Hello everyone it's me Mimi4567...I thought about this post that I wrote almost 2 years ago and I'm in the same situation...I see that some of you don't understand me, but that's fine...I really understand cause I would've never thought that this would happen to me. I want you all to know that the only reason I'm doing this is because he's the first love of my life. If a new man would've walked in my life, I would've never think this way! So at the end, we didn't meet at all, it never happened, he told me that he was scrared and he panicked at the last minute. So now..here I am, almost 2 years after and I've been thinking about him almost every second of every day! We talked a couple of times after that, I told him that I should stop talking to him cause I was now married and eventually we just can't seem to forget each other. Last week, we talked on the Internet for almost 6 hours straight...Our conversions are very deep and I know he is sincere. I told him that I saw a Psychic a couple of weeks ago (which he believes in also)...and that she told me that I will see him again and that we will end our lives together like we wanted. At 1:11 am he told me "I wish that we end our lives together". He also told me "My heart was beating 16 years ago and it's still beating now when I talk to you after all these years. If it would be my own decision, you would be in my arms tomorrow!" He was disappointed to hear that we will only be together at the end of our lives etc. When we talk, we almost don't talk about sexual stuff, it's more our emotions and the way we feel etc. He also told me that we will be together in 5 years and at that time we are going to laugh about this and regret waiting this long to be finally together. He keeps telling me "What's meant to be, Will Be". I really think he is my soulmate...our connection is so deep and I have a really hard time to understand it. The reason why he says 5 years is probably because his 2 children will be old enough at that time, end of their teenage years etc. But in a way, I can't stop living for 5 years waiting for him... He also asked me if I wanted to have children (which I still don't) cause he loves children...Maybe this is just a phase, but I really can't seem to forget him at all, I ask my Angels every day to help me get through this....Please don't hate me, I'm a really fun loving person and the last thing I would want is to hurt my husband and my family and friends... xox
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 03:04 pm
@Mimi1234,
Hi Mimi,
thank you for coming back and filling us in what's going on in your life.
You haven't mentioned your husband once in your post, I actually feel sorry for him. You shouldn't have married him, it is not fair that you are already
emotionally tied to someone else spending hours and hours talking to him
while your husband is left out. You should do the right thing and be honest
with him and tell him how you feel and then leave.

It is okay to live alone for a while until you have sorted out what you want to do. To stay married until your first love is ready to leave his relationship is not only a very selfish act, it will haunt you for a very long time.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 24 May, 2012 03:56 pm
@Mimi1234,
I thought you were Mimi1234? Forget your password? I've never done this before here but...

chai? Is that you?!?!?!?
0 Replies