Shes mad at me, what can i do?

Reply Tue 28 Jul, 2009 11:49 pm
ok so yesterday i was planning to go tto this amusment park and right before i got there i found out this girl i really like was going. so i texted her about meeting. she like blew me off so when my phone died like 30 min later i didnt think anything about it. well it turns out she was really excited to meet me there and told her mom about me and that we were almost dating and such. Well she kept trying to get ahold of me but my phone was dead and there was nuthing i could do. well she thinks i stood her up on purpose and like hates me now. which makes me feel like crap cause i really like her. well today she called me at 7 in the morning and we talked and i though everthing was ok. but then i found out she was upset. i tried talking to her but she just kept attempting to poke holes in my story. she says were ok now but i know where not. what can i do/say?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 4,952 • Replies: 7
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by justincredibl9
panzade

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 12:14 am
@justincredibl9,
nothin dude. No matter what you say or do it won't be enough. Best just be honest about what happened and put the ball in her court.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 12:17 am
if she wants you bad enough she will get over it. Don't beg, don't pander...tell her the truth and then wait to see if she acts like she is ready to move on. If she does not get to that point then you did not want her anyways.

short version: panzade is correct
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 12:23 am
@justincredibl9,
I might have an opinion if I could read what you said.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 03:42 am
be patient and kind, its a misunderstanding.
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 07:33 am
YOU said: 'she like blew me off so when my phone died like 30 min later i didnt think anything about it."

That's what you thought, so did you misread her? What does "blew me off" mean? She didn't reply to you right away?

I hope you and her can get over this and move on. But you need to keep your battery charged and pay more attention to how you communicate with women.
vikorr
  Selected Answer

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 03:23 pm
@sullyfish6,
Quote:
she like blew me off so when my phone died like 30 min later i didnt think anything about it.

Quote:
well it turns out she was really excited to meet me there and told her mom about me and that we were almost dating and such. Well she kept trying to get ahold of me but my phone was dead and there was nuthing i could do.

well she thinks i stood her up on purpose and like hates me now.

So, she behaved badly in the first place? She blew you off even though she likes you and wanted to meet up with you?

Then she blames you for not answering after she blew you off? Because she thinks that after being rude to you, you should be there waiting for her?

Quote:
which makes me feel like crap cause i really like her.

There's not one reason why you should feel like crap. Did you do anything wrong? If you are feeling like crap, then you feel you did something wrong. If the girl thinks you feel you did something wrong, she's going to blame you. She's certainly not going to respect you for not calling her on her bad behaviour (ie not standing up to her - because if you can't stand up to even her, how on earth can you ever protect her from anyone else), nor for not valuing your integrity, nor for being dishonest about the whole thing (taking blame for something you didn't do is dishonest, because you are only doing so to please her - another word for it is being manipulative btw)

Think about it - it's not worth not calling them on their bad behaviour.

Quote:
well today she called me at 7 in the morning and we talked and i though everthing was ok.

Quote:
but then i found out she was upset.

So she was doing the two faced thing again?

Quote:
i tried talking to her but she just kept attempting to poke holes in my story.

You don't need an answer for every question - "You blew me off, and my phone went dead shortly after. That's the way it is. If you don't want to believe it, that's your problem". As that's the only facts, if she asks for any further info, that's really all you can give, is it not?

By answering further questions with any other info, you show dishonesty (because your story keeps changing)...therefore, she won't believe you. Think of these things as a test of your integrity, and ability to protect her...but don't put up with her bad behaviour towards you (or else you fail that test)

Quote:
she says were ok now but i know where not. what can i do/say?

There's no need to say anything. You (if you are telling the whole story) are in the right of it. If you want, you could ring her up and say "You know all those question you kept asking me about the amusement park. Well, I thought about it, and it happened exactly as I said it did - you blew me off, my phone went dead, and now you're trying to blame me for your bad behaviour because you were being two faced, being rude to me while actually wanting to meet me. I don't like that kind of behaviour. Then afterwards, you pretend that everythings okay while telling your friends its my fault - and that behaviour is deceitful and backstabbing. I thought you were a girl I could really like, but your behaviours been ridiculous. Is this really you?"
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Wed 29 Jul, 2009 04:08 pm
Vikorr - you did a beautiful job explaining it ALL.
Too bad it will be over his head.

0 Replies