What is the highest grade you've ever made on a History test

Child of the Light

Reply Mon 13 Oct, 2003 08:10 pm
littlek wrote:
For most of us, history classes are ancient history. Good going on your history exam!

IS THIS THE ONLY PRAISE I WILL RECEIVE FOR MY PERFECT SCORE + 30???!!!!????

But thanks to littlek! Very Happy
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 04:41 am
Er.....

Ah....

Child of the Light,
You are truly an enlightened being, above and beyond all these mere mortals here, a paragon of intelligence, knowledge and wisdom, known throughout the civilized world as a model of industrious study and with your recent magnificent success in achieving an unheard of, remarkable, unbelievable ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY POINTS, ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY POINTS!,
ONE HUNDRED and THIRTY POINTS, count'em oh you thou low and craven peons, ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY POINTS,
have exceeded all possible expectations of humanity and I am calling your parents to inform them that they may quite possibly have given birth to a genius of the nth magnitude and that the world should shower them with gratitude and humbly begs your indulgence to continue existing, we who should not even breathe in your presence.
AH MEN!

Okay?

Joe
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 02:56 pm
Joe Nation wrote:
Er.....

Ah....

Child of the Light,
You are truly an enlightened being, above and beyond all these mere mortals here, a paragon of intelligence, knowledge and wisdom, known throughout the civilized world as a model of industrious study and with your recent magnificent success in achieving an unheard of, remarkable, unbelievable ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY POINTS, ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY POINTS!,
ONE HUNDRED and THIRTY POINTS, count'em oh you thou low and craven peons, ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY POINTS,
have exceeded all possible expectations of humanity and I am calling your parents to inform them that they may quite possibly have given birth to a genius of the nth magnitude and that the world should shower them with gratitude and humbly begs your indulgence to continue existing, we who should not even breathe in your presence.
AH MEN!

Okay?

Joe

You are king!!

I loved that, thanks
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 03:03 pm
I would have failed you due to your poor musical tastes! Wink
Okay, maybe not.....
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 05:21 pm
and here we are attending to things that do not need attending..and leaving undone those things which should be done.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 08:14 pm
hobitbob wrote:
I would have failed you due to your poor musical tastes! Wink
Okay, maybe not.....

HAHA
0 Replies