I can't cum during sex

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 02:49 pm
when me and my boyfriend have sex its amazing and i really enjoy it but i cant get to a climax....when he finishes im like "shittt!!! its over" bc i didnt get anything out of it. idk what to do???

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 03:03 pm
Dump him. What is the point of going through such cumless sessions?
gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 03:04 pm
That was my best answer to date.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 03:05 pm
@marymayx0x0x,
The first thing I would do is to talk to him about it. If after you've attempted talking to him about it and you still have the issue, then he's not the one flor you. When you are looking for answers about this, he's the one you'll get your best answers from. If he puts off the discussion or dismisses it, then you have your answer - he's not thinking of your needs.

He might not know how to satisfy you. Young men can learn to be patient and gauge their energy and lsiten to a women's signs when they're ready. So you need to teach him about what turns you on and when you are ready. Make sure he's on board with it. At first, talking about it might seem a little awkward, but he'll appreciate it and so will you when he gets it right.

When we are young, we don't have as much self esteem as we do as we gain more experience. Tell him what you want and need and be sure he answers you. Otherwise you've got the wrong lover. Can you imagine if he doesn't respond to these needs, how he would respond if you were pregnant?
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 03:06 pm
@marymayx0x0x,
Many women don't achieve orgasm through intercourse alone. They find other ways.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 03:09 pm
Get a vibrator, fool proof.
Ragman

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 03:18 pm
@Sglass,
Better still, have the b/f use the vibrator on you.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 03:29 pm
@gustavratzenhofer,
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

Dump him. What is the point of going through such cumless sessions?

Ah, we've missed you.
Green Witch

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 03:33 pm
@Mame,
Gus has become like my menstrual cycle. He shows up once a month and proves to be both a bother and a relief.

I guess I should add advice for our poster - I agree with the talk to him suggestion and the vibrator suggestion.
Ragman

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 03:44 pm
@Green Witch,
The ick is Ragman. BTW, my initials are RAG, hence the choice of nick.
Green Witch

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 03:50 pm
@Ragman,
Not sure what you're saying here, Ragman. Ick?? Nick??
kuvasz

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 04:51 pm
try this

http://content.adameve.com/adamevemassagingvibrator-ia-5-ib-5436_1022368-350x350.jphe
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 05:21 pm
Mary - cum is a male thing. It's slang for the semen from the penis.

So I am sure you mean 'come' which is the "getting off" or climaxing during the sex act for both the male and the female.

At any rate, you need to let your bf know that he will REALLY enjoy feeling you have an orgasm - so he needs to take care of you before he climaxes.

Gets 'em every time.

ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 05:28 pm
@sullyfish6,
I'll agree with sullyfish, and also mention that many younger folk and some older don't really understand their own bodies, much less the opposite sex's bodies..

So, I'd suggest a bit of sex with yourself and probably not with a vibrator at first, so that you can understand what movements and circumstances make you feel good - and so can help him learn how to make you feel good as well as himself. I'd also do a little reading; though I've no books to suggest, maybe others will. Maybe there's a later day equivalent to Joy of Sex as an educational book (I never read that either.. I understand that recent reviews find some strikingly wrong stuff)

I totally disagree with dumping him, at least at this point - this is usually a learning thing for both people.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 05:35 pm
@ossobuco,
Oh, and learning can be fun.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 07:44 pm
@marymayx0x0x,
Okay, couple of questions:

1. Can you bring yourself to climax?
  2. Can your boyfriend bring you to climax the way you do it yourself?
  3. Can your boyfriend bring you to climax through oral sex?
  4. Has he tried giving you a head start (no pun intended) through manual or oral stimulation? If so, why didn't it work?

PS: if you say it's amazing and you really enjoy it, why are you saying you didn't get anything out of it? Amazingness and enjoyment sound pretty good to me.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 07:56 pm
@Thomas,
(amazing = the new 'nice')
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 07:58 pm
@Green Witch,
a simple typo. was it hard to figure out?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 08:16 pm
Agreeing with what DD said.

I've never orgasmed through intercourse. I'm really not into penetration as far as taking me to the other side.
Vibrators ditto. Just don't see the attraction to some artificial thing being put on or in me.

It took time for me to learn how to orgasm through another person, and at times the search for it was frustrating.

However, once I figured out what did it, it really enhanced the closeness.

I don't know, I'm of a differing opinion on whether masturbation makes it easier to orgasm with someone else. I think it was a detriment for me.
I mean, I knew exactly what to do to myself, and another person could not do it Exactly the same way. There were many times I would think about how it would have been over and done with by myself, and here I was struggling to get something out of it for the longest time.

It took me a while to learn to climax with something similar to what I would do.

So to the original poster, don't despair, everyone is different.

I would however, recommend he try to bring you to climax first.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Jul, 2009 09:04 pm
I suppose some will enjoy this, and I did too - I first came with a hotel manager in Mexico. I was lucky I wasn't arrested when we sat in a car and smoked some pot, at an intersection in case polizia showed up. Coming was a whole new world, and I don't attribute it to pot, but that sly dog. He later was in a terrible accident, and I don't know anything more. (Yes, even then I knew about the easy americans thing. Oh, well.)

I didn't learn to masturbate for years, as I then didn't need to, in my then opinion. Once I did, yet another whole new world.

What is my point? Learn about your body and learn about others' bodies. This learning is part of enjoying life.

Some are ticklish.

And don't just chuck someone who is behind on the learning.