Key Largo-already booked
Florida Keys-already booked
Kokomo-will go there while in Florida

I went to the Bahamas, Key Largo, Key West and Kokomo Smile
Still need to get to Aruba and Bermuda.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 08:42 am
i've got a pretty simple bucket list, a few years back it was to read the last harry potter book, now i'm aiming for the last movies, after that who knows
tsarstepan

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 08:49 am
@djjd62,
Have you ever considered Harry Potter fan fiction to give your life further meaning? Wink
djjd62

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 08:54 am
@tsarstepan,
i hate that stuff

and i'm not even a huge harry potter fan, it's just sort of markers to aim for, i've never cared to plan or imagine my future at any great length, seems like a way to disappoint yourself
TTH

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 10:12 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
....i've never cared to plan or imagine my future at any great length, seems like a way to disappoint yourself
You really feel that way? I don't see it as a disappointment if I'm not able to accomplish something I want to do. If I never make it to Bermuda or Aruba, there is always somewhere else to go or see or do.

I really wanted to drive a supercomp car and I won't be able to do that due to medical issues, but I went to the school and my instructor was Jack Beckman. He taught me alot about racing and now he drives pro so I stop by and say hi to him and Jenna when I go to the races or watch him and the other drivers on tv. So actually in not being able to accomplish what I wanted, other doors opened and I have been able to see and do things I never thought I would.
djjd62

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 10:21 am
@TTH,
i have very simple goals, there's endless beauty right outside your front door, if i get somewhere i get there, but i'm not going to go out of my way to make a list
TTH

Reply Sat 13 Feb, 2010 11:57 am
@djjd62,
Oh, that is a good way of seeing things Smile

My list usually just floats around in my head Very Happy
0 Replies