wandeljw

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 07:33 am
farmerman wrote:
I fell and slammed my big toe in the gravel.

Has anyone made the obvious joke that "big toe" is sometimes a euphemism for something else?

Anyway, I am sorry to hear this, farmerman, and I hope your other medical problem stays under control.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 07:41 am
This is all a story he made up to hide that he was trying to hammer a nail....
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 08:37 am
my lack of pain is not a good sign apparently. My entire foot is now a bit numb so were going to the fuckin hospital afterall.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 08:42 am
@farmerman,
I hope everything turns out OK.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 08:47 am
My entire foot feels hot and Im concerned that I may have busted a blood vessel cause the black and blue is radiating.
Im such a schlub > I need to carry wasp killer everywhere.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 08:48 am
@farmerman,
Or steel-toed boots.
0 Replies

George

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 08:51 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
my lack of pain is not a good sign apparently. My entire foot is now a bit numb
so were going to the fuckin hospital afterall.

Damn! Sorry to hear that. Good luck!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 09:34 am
@farmerman,
This injury is starting to sound worse. I am sorry you have to deal with it along with your other medical problem. Let us know if the hospital can help you, farmerman.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 09:36 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

my lack of pain is not a good sign apparently. My entire foot is now a bit numb so were going to the fuckin hospital afterall.
Parkview?
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:20 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Phooey.

Hoping for the best.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:53 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Good luck at the ******* hospital.

This sounds like a job for some bloodsucking leeches! You lucky guy Wink

(seriously, good luck)
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:51 am
Get yourself taken care of. Sounds serious.
Rockhead

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:53 am
@edgarblythe,
yes, one would not want to kick the bucket with a broken toe.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:56 am
@farmerman,
Oof!

Good luck at the hospital, Farmer.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 12:33 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Thats why UK has been in serious decline

We have realised effemm that continuous fevered growth is just a dead loss. We end up with 8 hour shifts at work and 4 hour shifts shopping with four hour shifts applying what was purchasd to the recalcitrant material and no time left for the finer things in life such as laughing at silly sods like you when you get stung all over and break your toe and come whinging on here to us as if we should have any sympathy with old codgers clambering on roofs and disturbing one of evolutions better designed insects in home building season. It was a self-inflicted injury.

And no doubt it was a tradesman's job doing what you were doing on the roof. You were putting people out of work with your DIY. There are specially trained people to go on roofs with certification and proper equipment who have paid fees to be accredited and passed tests. Suppose every Tom, Dick, and Harry took up interpreting fossils.

I would get off to the hospital if I was you and get the toe seen to properly by experts. You're always bumming up experts.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 12:36 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Im tough, Ive had worse ,I just hate them friggin wasps, they are the mostest evilest insect around.

And pray what is that supposed to mean from an evolutionist? Wasps are perfectly evolved I should think and only a complete wally would call them vile. No scientist ever would.
panzade

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 01:37 pm
@spendius,
give it a break huh?
farmerman

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 01:56 pm
@panzade,
Well, At least they didnt find anything too wrong. The numbness is just some pressure on a nerve and I should be getting plenty of ice cream .

I see that even spendi has been giving up good wishes. I always knew he secretly lusted after me.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 02:07 pm
@farmerman,
Whew!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 10 Jul, 2009 02:11 pm
@farmerman,
so I guess you're saying the thorazine helped? what then about the toe?
0 Replies