Masturbation addicts please have a look at this..

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 10:09 am
Hi friends,
I just wanted to share about the effects of sin masturbation.
I hope, atleast I can able to stop one person with this information.

Myself I started masturabtion when I was 11years old(before puberty). I was not aware of this sin during that time and I continued this till my +2. I was doing masturbation daily once sometimes morethan that.
During my graduation I came to know that masturbtion is not harmful if we do it 3 or 4times a week. So I could not stop myslef from this killer and I continued to this. I am 26 now and its being more than 15years I am doing masturbation.
So the conclusion is here.
Every drop of sperm you ejaculate without having patner has severe side effects. Please refrain yourself from touching your penis. It is very valuable one and sperm is so. Please don't waste even one drop of your sperm with out having patner. If you get mood refrain yourslef till your marriage or have sex with your girl friend.
Now the serious life threating effects I have been facing fron last 1 year.
1) Erectile dysfunctionality and Premature ejacualtion. Now I dont have this PE because I left with no sperm in my body itself.
2)nerve weakness. This one is killer. I cannot sit or stand or run or play for 10min also.
3) Shivering of hands, legs and all the body. Cannot hold things in my hand due to weakness.
4) thinning of hair
5)very low testosterone levels
6)headache
7) became thin and even if you have healthy food you cannot put on weight
8)eye sight loss. This one aslo killer. You cannot read or concentrate on things around you.
9)memory loss.this one is very threatening.
10) shrinking of penis and testicles. Now I left with the size of my penis and testicles of boy who's age 10years old. Barely 1inch penis and 2.5inch penis when erected.
11)Unless I rub hardly I cannot even get errection.
12) This is killer for me. severe pain in testicles and penis also. I tried to be patient with all above side effects but this one never make you comfort atleast for 1min. Due to this one I am going to kill myself.
13) the only way I see some sperm, is when I pee.

I consulted urologist and sexologist and they even surprised to see my position because they have no idea about my condition.

Have more than this.
Guys masturbation is kiler and AIDS and Cancer are better than this one. No body can consult doctor on this because everything starts from brain and every side effects does not have remedy.

I am not saying, every person will have these side effects but you atleast face one if you masturbate. Don't waste your one drop sperm aslo with masturbation. Please remember god has given it to enjoy with your patner and to be reproductive. Don't start masturbation during early teenage it is very hard to control yourself and you will become addictive. Smoking and alcohol addictives are billion times better than masturbation addictives.
Life is precious and making this kind of sin, will make you to suffer like more than hell.
Its not about you will become weak in sex. Its about living a life. You will not get a chace to live with masturbation.

Don't believe in reports saying 90% of men do masturbation.
Doing one or two times in life will not be considered and 89% of men do onece or twice in their life. There are only 1% who can be called as addictives.

jespah

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 10:13 am
@Venkat4111,
You should not be seeing sperm when you pee. You should not be getting the shakes. Hair thinning is often a result of genetics.

Go to a doctor and maybe read a book on health before you spout any more nonsense.
InfraBlue

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 10:28 am
You didn't mention blindness and hairy palms.

What about them?
maxdancona

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 10:30 am
@Venkat4111,
Two recommendations Venkat.

1) Get out of your church! Don't wait, leave right away. Your religion is causing you problems.

Any faith that causes such distress and angst is not a faith that anyone should have. Either find meaning outside of religion, or find a religion that will support you as a human being. No one should have to be hurt by religion in this way.

2) There is nothing true about what you are saying about masturbation (and I can tell you from more than 30 years of experience).

3) If you are really having the symptoms you are describing... you may have a serious medical condition (completely unrelated to your religious beliefs). You should talk to a reputable doctor and figure out what is really going on.

oristarA

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 10:58 am
Wise answers! Kudos goes to you guys.
For the OP: At least read Kinsey Report, in which the professor said most healthy Americans go well with their hand job. Not to mention that countless scientific evidence support the point that M is a healthy behavior.
0 Replies

Venkat4111

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 01:30 pm
@jespah,
Hi Jespah,
Thanks for quick reply. Actually I face every problem which I mentioned above. I take a lot of protein food and I do excercize. Please consider my case, I started masturbation at 11years and I did excessively. So it caused all these side effects. So I started this discussion so that every body knoes the side effects of over masturbation. My only concern is, no one should get addicted this masturbation. During my teeenage I hadn't have any thought on my mind except the pleasure I get.

I visited no of doctors and every side effect has medical test proof. I just wanted to save any teenager who search for suggestions before doing masturbation.
Venkat4111

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 01:37 pm
@InfraBlue,
Hi,

No, I have not taken these from religious people to include hairy palms.
I face every problem that is why I wanted to post here. I am over addicted to masturbation. I want to share real problems we face due to excessive masturbation.
0 Replies

saab

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 01:46 pm
@Venkat4111,
Quote:
I cannot sit or stand or run or play for 10min also.
3) Shivering of hands, legs and all the body. Cannot hold things in my hand due to weakness.

If you suffer from above things how can you excersice?
Quote:
severe pain in testicles and penis

This really need a doctor. Pain over longer periods is something one should see a doctor about.
Quote:
)eye sight loss

Has absolutely nothing to do with masturbation. Another serious problem which you should see a doctor about especially as you also have headache.
Go and see a doctor as soon as possible.
0 Replies

Venkat4111

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 01:47 pm
@maxdancona,
Hi Max,
To be frank, I am athiest. May be if I believed in god I would have saved my life. I have consulted many doctors and evreywhere I see the reports with all the problems.
maxdancona

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:00 pm
@Venkat4111,
Quote:
I have consulted many doctors

I hope at least one of these doctors was a psychologist.
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:04 pm
@Venkat4111,
You really need to sew a decent medical doctor and stop guessing at what various problems that you might have.

Quote:
To be frank, I am athiest.
BTW, the spelling is 'atheist'.

How do you reconcile that viewpoint with this one:
Quote:
I was not aware of this sin ...

If you feel that there is no God, than how can there be a sin committed when you masturbate?

How is it that you feel that masturbation a killer? No one in medical history has ever died from masturbation. The worse thing I can think that can happen is irritation.
ossobuco

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:06 pm
@Venkat4111,
Not to be nosy, but where (generally) are you located? We get posters from all over the world on this website and it's hard to make some suggestions beyond "see a doctor" when not knowing more. Doctors vary, as most of us know. Some are terrific at diagnosis and further help.

Saab and others are right; you need to see a doctor, and I'll say you need to see good one in a specialty that deals with matters like these.

jespah

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:09 pm
@Venkat4111,
Allow me to introduce you to the concept of post hoc, ergo propter hoc.
ossobuco

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:14 pm
@jespah,
Definitely -

though he still may have matters going on that need attention from the description. Jespah knows that, but Venkat4111 doesn't.
I, who took a lot of latin back in the day, had to look that up to see if it meant what I thought it did.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:15 pm
@Ragman,
There is a button on my calculator labeled "sin"...
Ragman

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:15 pm
@jespah,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc

"Post hoc ergo propter hoc (Latin: "after this, therefore because of this") is a logical fallacy (of the questionable cause variety) that states "Since event Y followed event X, event Y must have been caused by event X." It is often shortened to simply post hoc fallacy. It is subtly different from the fallacy cum hoc ergo propter hoc ("with this, therefore because of this"), in which two things or events occur simultaneously or the chronological ordering is insignificant or unknown. Post hoc is a particularly tempting error because temporal sequence appears to be integral to causality. The fallacy lies in coming to a conclusion based solely on the order of events, rather than taking into account other factors that might rule out the connection."
saab

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:17 pm
There are 74 conditions associated with headache and partial vision loss.
NO ONE is connected with masturbation
ossobuco

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:21 pm
@maxdancona,
Very handy!!
0 Replies

Venkat4111

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:28 pm
@ossobuco,
Hi,
I am from India, I got good info from some of the doctors here. We have some better doctors here who can diagnosis the cause and prescribe treatment.
Venkat4111

Mon 22 Feb, 2016 02:40 pm
@saab,
Yeah..there are many conditions associated with vision problems and all these reported by someone who is suffering fron these. So we don't know about masturbation because no one ready to cone out saying about this.
0 Replies