Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 07:54 pm
3 years back i have protected sex with a sex worker but un protected oral sex(cunnilingus).after one year i have un protected sex with my girl friend two times. Her test result is negative(8 february 2016)now i have a symptom like stomach upset and pain, chest pain throat irritationshoulder and neck pain, body and muscle pain,eye irritation,itchy skin, asmall rashes in left arm , two three red bumpsin my chest.am i infected? plssss help me

jcboy

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 08:00 pm
@shaan13425,
Nobody here can help you, go see your doctor and get tested.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 10 Feb, 2016 08:02 pm
@shaan13425,
Have you been tested? It would be a very good idea, especially since you have been sexually active with multiple partners.

There are lots of things besides STDs that cause the symptoms you are describing. It seems unlikely to me that it is an STD, but I am an uninformed, non-medically trained random guy on the internet. If you listen to me, you are being foolish.

Why don't you go see a medically trained person who can see you in person and give you definitive tests that will tell you for sure if you have an STD? There are clinics that will do this for free, or for very low cost.
0 Replies