I STILL LOVE YOU...FROM YOUR FUTURE M.D.

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 08:46 am
First of all a sincere hello to everybody here from your friend Marcus Machiavelli. This is the name I will be using in this forum. I never thought I would be joining a forum to express the love I still feel for my lovely exgirlfriend. I will start from the beginning so you can get a better grasp of the situation.

Our relationship started several years ago...she was still a teenager when I first met her. I had just turned 20 years old. I will never forget how we met, it was a very unique way of meeting your other half. When we met, it was love at first sight...it may sound crazy but it's true....I was your "non believer kind of guy" especially when it came to that. She changed my life completely for good. She made me see things in a different perspective and made me realize that laughter is good for the body and soul. Not that I didn't like to laugh, but she used to always laugh and smile and it was so contagious that I caught it. Her laughter is so cute and adorable. She is the most amazing, positive, intelligent, beautiful, charismatic, optimistic person I've ever met. I can go on and on describing her fantastic self, but then I wouldn't be able to finish telling you why I am still deeply madly in love with her.

We would always be together and do things together. We both worked and after work we would always make time for each other. Before I go on let me tell you that the way I asked her to be my girlfriend was a very special way of asking her. I am sure that up until this day she still remembers how I asked her to be my girlfriend and she is never going to forget it. In a way, it was kind of funny and romantic at the same time. I remember we were walking the streets of downtown and then that's when I asked her. Now guys, I am not going to and I repeat I am not going to say how I asked her to be my girlfriend because it was a special thing that I came up with. Now you guys have to come up with your own ideas! Wink

Probably you are saying, "well, if you two had a good relationship why did you break up?" Am I right you guys? I got accepted to a school I am studying medicine. I am not going to say when I will be graduating due to reason factors. Right now I am in another city and I miss her tremendously. She is the reason I wake up every morning full of energy. I love what I am studying and pretty soon I will be graduating. I can't wait to start practicing my specialty especially knowing that I am going back to my hometown!

My babydoll, that's what I used to call her amongst other sweet nicknames I had for her, and I have an outgoing personality. But I must say that even though I already had an outgoing personality she boost it up even more. She is just truly my fantastic babydoll. I was lucky to have her by my side and I must confess that my heart longs to hold her and just be next to her and cuddle together and kiss her sweet, soft, gentle lips very passionately and tenderly.

I heard about this website through a friend of mine. This is a good website to express your feelings or thoughts just about anything. Right now I feel telling the whole world how much I love my beautiful baby girl and how much I miss her. I can't wait to have her in my arms again.

I didn't finish telling you the rest of our story, but trust me, it's a long beautiful story that neither she or I will ever forget. Right now I am getting ready to go to class, but I will be back to tell you more about my precious love.

djjd62

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 08:50 am
welcome to the forum, can't wait to read the rest of your story

ok, seriously, i didn't even read past the first three sentences, and i can wait (a long time) to read the rest of your story, but that being said, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy yourself
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 6 Jul, 2009 10:00 am
@marcusmachiavelli,
Ex-girlfriend.

She's an ex for some reason.

It seems unlikely that the "back in your arms again" reunion will happen as easily as you imagine.
marcusmachiavelli

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 06:53 am
@sozobe,
Like I said, we didn't split up because of bad reasons. It was because of the circumstances. But me and my baby never considered ourselves "ex's". She is a part of me that I can't let go and I will never let go. She is and will always be the love of my life.
TTH

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 07:31 am
@marcusmachiavelli,
marcus
welcome and I would like to hear the rest of your story
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 08:00 am
ummm

are you

yoyo100, and you've now gone completely psychotic and taken on the personality of your obsession

I LOVE MY MEDICAL SCHOOL FRIEND!

MY MEDICAL SCHOOL FRIEND WANTS TO JOIN THIS FORUM!!

DOES SHE KNOW THAT HE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH HER?

marcusmachiavelli

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 09:51 am
@djjd62,
I believe you are talking about my friend. I don't know if ANY of you here have ever been deeply in love. If you haven't then you have no idea what I am talking about. My heart goes out to all of you. Just for the record, I was expressing my feelings for a certain individual who happens to be the love of my life. I was reading some of these people posts and some of them go and and on and on and on, you get the picture, about their lifes. Yesterday was such a marvelous day that it made want to express my feelings to my love. There is nothing wrong, in my opinion, to express your love to another person in writing.

DJJD6, you don't have to read my posts Wink
djjd62

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 09:58 am
@marcusmachiavelli,
so your friend is on here obsessing about you obsessing about your ex girlfriend and now your on here actually obsessing about your ex girlfriend

who needs reality TV, the lunatics have taken over the asylum

marcusmachiavelli

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 09:59 am
@djjd62,
Wow, I didn't know that SOUR people in this forum existed. Thanks for letting me know DJJD62 and thanks for the warm welcome. I bet you're lonely as ever or will soon be very lonely. Wink
djjd62

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:03 am
@marcusmachiavelli,
no sour people here, just stating the facts as i see them

lots of great people on the forum, myself included (believe it or not)

stick around
marcusmachiavelli

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:16 am
@djjd62,
It's sad that you can't see things in a different perspective and that you can't differentiate the difference between being obsessed and being in love. Anyway, yes, I will stick around. I like the topics that they have in this forum.

Great people here huh? You? Don't think so, but then again I am just stating the facts as I see them.
TTH

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:19 am
@marcusmachiavelli,
marcus
There are some very nice people on this forum. I don't know dj personally and we have crossed paths on some topics, but he really is a nice person imo.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:22 am
@marcusmachiavelli,
marcusmachiavelli wrote:
Great people here huh? You? Don't think so, but then again I am just stating the facts as I see them.

Very Happy , i like your style
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:46 am
@marcusmachiavelli,
she's bavk
fascinatin' rhythm
shewolfnm

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 11:21 am
YAY!!

Drama!
weeeeeee

Im'ma sell tickets to this one.
Alter ego (check)
Obsession ( check)
Mud slinging ( double check )

mm25075

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 11:25 am
@shewolfnm,
Ok, I was gonna post to this thread but shewolfnm put quite succintly all the things I wanted to say.

I love you shewolf Very Happy
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 09:57 pm
@ehBeth,
ehBeth wrote:
she's bavk
fascinatin' rhythm

She? Isn't marcus a guy?
panzade

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:02 pm
@TTH,
eh beth is postulating that jilted chick has become jilter guy, eh? Wink
TTH

Reply Tue 7 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
@panzade,
postulating? That just sounds weird Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2009 10:31 am
@panzade,
Better a postulator than a postulant eh.
0 Replies