Gas Prices

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 07:26 pm
@BillRM,

PrezBO and his ilk think he is god like and more powerful than supply and demand... I know he is not.
BillRM

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 07:30 pm
@H2O MAN,
I am now confuse first you claimed that he will not allow oil/gas prices to fall and now you are somehow claiming that he does not wish it to fall but he can not stop it?

Could we have a little logic here please?
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 07:34 pm
@BillRM,

I've noticed your confusion in several threads...
0 Replies

Brand WTF

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 07:37 pm
@BillRM,
Yup, oil goes up, oil goes down.....funny it's always been that way....more so since traded in the market.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 07:57 pm
@Brand WTF,

That's our hated, evil capitalistic society at work... something PrezBO is killing as fast as he can.
BillRM

Reply Fri 12 Jun, 2009 04:45 am
@H2O MAN,
Evil I do not know however it is annoying that people are allow to play games with the oil supplies to the point where they need to completely run out of room to store it before the price will break and fall.

Oil tankers circling off our coasts full of oil and the same time we are force to pay higher prices.

Markets need government controls or you get such "free market" people causing annoying problems such as shutting down power plants and thereby causing rolling black outs on the West Coast in order to be able to sell higher price electric to the those citizens from elsewhere. You do remember that from a few years ago do you not?

Free markets for mortgages where any one who could breath got home loans with terms that a blind man could see would cause problems if home prices did not increase at 8 or more percent every year.

There had never been free markets governments had always make the rules of the game and under the republicians those rules allow for must unfair game playing that now need to be stop in it tracks.

0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 10:33 am

Gas prices are up two thirds since Obama took office...
BillRM

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 12:11 pm
@H2O MAN,
Yes it is all his fault that those oil tankers are out there circling however if he get aroumd to stoppiing that nonsense you will be crying how he is interfering with the wonderful free market.

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 02:59 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Yes it is all his fault

+1
BillRM

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 08:12 pm
@H2O MAN,
One question H2O if I am right and gas prices drop like a rock in the next few months are you then going to then give Obama full credit like you are trying to blame him for the increases in prices?

In other is there an honest bone somewhere in your body?
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 08:19 pm
@BillRM,

I honestly believe PrezBO wants/needs the gas prices to hover around $5.00 a gallon for a few months.
The success of his entire agenda is based on fear and panic... he needs this in order to push through his plans without much fuss.

I give Obama full credit for killing this countries economy.
BillRM

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 04:04 am
@H2O MAN,
In other word no matter what happen you will try to blame Obama in some manner and there is not one honest bone in your body you are just an Obama hater.

Prices go up it is his fault prices go down it is because he could not stop that from happening.
roger

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 04:14 am
@BillRM,
Like Bush? Gas prices went up because he weakened the dollar. Gas prices crashed because caused a recession. Clearly, you can have it both ways.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 16 Jun, 2009 05:43 am
@BillRM,

The truth ain't in you.
0 Replies