how do i do my first kiss

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 01:45 pm
My first impression of the original post was that it was a fishing expedition by some law enforcement person putting out some bait for internet predators to nibble upon. It just wasn't written in the style of a ten year-old.

To be on the safe side, I ignored that first impression and provided a safer source for the person to get some appropriate information about her questions, and also teach her how to better protect herself on the internet if the adults in her life aren't stepping up to the plate to do so.

A topic for storytelling about our first kisses would be an interesting one, not so sure a topic where a supposed 10 year old is posting vulnerable questions about it is the best place for it. Start a new topic if there is interest in sharing memories about first kisses.

BillRM

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 07:15 pm
@Butrflynet,
Law enforcement?

I do not think with all the chat rooms around this web-site would be a good fishing ground but then you have groups of nuts cases running around belonging to groups that are almost cults that also does such fishing for evil child abusers.

And we do have threads where people like myself had challenge the very idea that such fishing is a good idea and result in real child abusers being punish so it we had a few members of such fishing cult groups as members here someone might be looking to try to set up an entrapment for us evil people that does not see that they are doing god work and therefore must be child abusers ourselves.

No way of knowing for sure however but it does fit nicely now that you had raise the issue.

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 07:45 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
No way of knowing for sure however but it does fit nicely now that you had raise the issue

Yes, it is a nice illustration of how sex law changes interactions and relationships. We still have innocent pups here at a2k who claim that everyone who is not a predator has nothing to be concerned about even if the police and child protection groups are themselves predatory. This thread history refutes the claim.
BillRM

Reply Thu 11 Jun, 2009 05:16 am
@hawkeye10,
As to the subject of a possible sting I look at the "young lady" other posts here and found one thread she started where she claimed to be home all alone and happen to be bore and needed suggestions of how to pass the time!

Sadly she might indeed be a young child who adult families members are not monitoring her internet use correctly but the odds seem to be pointing to a sick cult member looking to prey on this group membership.

Wonderful universe when you can not enacted with a young person and offer advice and help without wondering if you wasting you time on someone with a beard trying to figure how to made a case against you.

We live in a sad society.

0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 06:15 am
@lady gaga,
lady gaga wrote:
im only 10

Well, seeing that minimum legal age to join this site is 13, you should not be here, if you are telling the truth. This is to protect you from Internet sickos. If you are not telling the truth, then you are probably one of those sickos.

Ayhow, reported to the moderators.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 07:21 am
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

I always told her to make sure that she really likes the boy she's kissing as the
memory will stay with her forever, and it should be a good memory she wants
to remember over and over again.

calamity, close your ears because this is not meant as any offense to you Laughing

im just plucking your words to use for a rant Wink

But with this kind of idea, thought process, and fanciful beliefs/ideas.. its no wonder our kids are openly exploring stronger sexual behavior younger and younger.
We as adults romanticize kiddo kisses and hand holding to the point of teaching our girls (and boys) to judge themselves by it.
Did you do it right?
was he the 'one'?
Was it 'romantic'?
Dont worry little darling but you will remember this for the rest of your life.
Its one of the best moments of your life
Ohh how adorable.
Was he cute?
Is she pretty?
Do you love him/her?

and blah and blah and blah. Can we say pressure?

Yes kissing and dating at a young age is cool and it IS important.. but we as adults sure do make it sappy. Why dont we focus more on the knowledge part of the sexual behavior like birth control , how our bodies function, and HOW to have sex instead of the Sleeping beauty part of it that leads our girls to think it will be love at first kiss?

I dont remember my first kiss. Probably because it sucked . But I remember good kissers in my life. And it by far was not the most important moment in my life. I remember my first sexual experience too. That was awful as well. Laughing Meaning .. I have had better sex in the past week then I did when I was a kid. But no one told me that experience is what makes it better.. not the boy.

anyway..
i just wanted to rant. Like usual.
contrex

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 08:44 am
@shewolfnm,
shwolfm, how do you know this isn't an overweight 50 year old man with social and hygiene problems, who is typing one handed?
CalamityJane

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 09:37 am
@shewolfnm,
No offense taken, as I have done my job of sex ed at an early age with my daughter. She knows about birth control, STDs to the point of nauseate.
She'll be 14 years old very soon, and if I am to believe that she hasn't checked out
the opposite sex yet, I'd be a fool.

In general, you're right though and I can see with my daughter's girlfriends
that they're as clueless as can be. They have no idea why they menstruate
every months and they're so uncomfortable with their changing bodies, I
feel sorry for them. I usually push my daughter to educate them, if they're
clueless Evil or Very Mad

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 05:50 pm
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

shwolfm, how do you know this isn't an overweight 50 year old man with social and hygiene problems, who is typing one handed?

Why do I care about who is masturbating while they are typing?
Why do I care if he gets off on pretending to be a little girl?
That has no bearing on me. People can masturbate to what they want when they want. It is no big deal and not my concern.
BillRM

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 02:32 am
@shewolfnm,
Being dishonest and taking people time under a false flag is however a concern for most of us I would bet.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 15 Jun, 2009 02:42 am
@shewolfnm,
contrex said:
Quote:

and then shewolf answered:
Quote:
Why do I care about who is masturbating while they are typing?

Laughing Laughing Laughing I'm such an idiot sometimes - I read Contrex's post last night and I'm picturing an obese, middle-aged, socially inept, unbathed, disabled man - and I'm thinking, how does he know he's disabled? And why would that matter?
and then I read Shewolf's reply and thought -

Oh, NOW I get it!
0 Replies

GAIGE

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2011 09:50 pm
@lady gaga,
just give him a little quick kiss at first then you can get a little more each time from:Gaige Allred ps: if you get this say thanks on your next show love:Gaige
0 Replies

aze1526

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2011 02:54 pm
@lady gaga,
Now let me tell you something; emotionally, mentally, and physically you are underdeveloped and immature because you are still growing and just hitting puberty. Your body isn't equipped to produce the chemicals that induce romantic and long-term love. You are thinking with your hormones, which can be a very confusing thing and actually convince you of feeling certain emotions. Come back on this forum in ten years and tell me you still "love" this boy, then we'll talk. Don't concern yourself with these types of matters until you are at least a teenager. This behavior so young will leave you screwed if things are taken too far, and you are in an oblivious mindset so you won't be able to see how much damage behavior like this will actually do to you.

(For future references) Now if you are going to be with a boy that will only like you if you can kiss well, then that's not a person you'd want to be with just to degrade yourself.
CalamityJane

Reply Sat 2 Apr, 2011 10:40 pm
@aze1526,
Quote:
Come back on this forum in ten years and tell me you still "love" this boy,.....

Technically, it's 8 years now, since the posting is 2 years old....
NickFun

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 12:37 pm
@CalamityJane,
Even after 2 years she's probably gotten laid by now. This thread is moot.
0 Replies