Feingold Blocks Bill to Honor Reagan

kuvasz

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 08:01 pm
@H2O MAN,
Waterboy, this is not the first time I have had to admonish you for projecting your latent homosexuality on to your political opponents. It does not matter to me that you are gay, but for your own mental health you ought to admit your homosexuality to yourself.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 09:09 pm
@kuvasz,

You think living in your parents basement is "success"?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 09:13 pm
@kuvasz,
kuvasz wrote:

...a liberal in a conservative industry.

I bet you are "born again" reach around artist... good for you punk, good for you.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 08:27 am
Wow, one tired and wore out insult and another projection of your latent homosexuality. I guess that's the best one can expect from a poor, ignorant north Georgia cracker like you.

btw; my house runs 3,400 square feet, sitting on four acres of woodland. And unlike yours, as the above pix shows, has indoor plumbing.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 08:55 am
@kuvasz,

Good morning Tinker Bell!

Renting a modest home on a small plot of land is good for you.
BTW, how much rent-to-own furniture do you have now?

Do you have anything to say about honoring Regan or are you just here trolling for another man-date?
rabel22

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 11:01 am
I wish I lived in her state. I would vote for her twice.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 11:15 am
@H2O MAN,
Yes, let's do honor Reagan, a war criminal and felon. That h2oman would even consider such a notion speaks to his general reprehensible nature, scum protecting scum.

Quote:

War Crimes and Double Standards
(of Ronald Reagan and the press)
by Robert Parry

The United States invites the charge of hypocrisy when it accuses "enemy leaders" of war crimes, while it turns a blind eye to equally horrific slaughters committed by allies, sometimes guided and protected by the U.S. government.

With release of truth commission reports in several Central American countries - most recently Guatemala - there can no longer be any doubt about the historical reality.

In the 1980s, U.S.-backed forces committed widespread massacres, political murders and torture. Tens of thousands of civilians died. Many of the dead were children. Soldiers routinely raped women before executing them.
There can be no doubt, too, that President Reagan was an avid supporter of the implicated military forces, that he supplied them with weapons and that he actively sought to discredit human rights investigators and journalists who exposed the crimes.

It is also cleat that the massacres at El Mazote and other villages across El Salvador, the destruction of more than 600 Indian communities in Guatemala, and the torture and "disappearances" of dissidents throughout the region were as horrible as what Slobadan Milosevic's Serb army has done in Kosovo.

But for Milosovic and his henchmen, there is talk of a war crimes tribunal. For Reagan, there are only honors, his name added to National Airport and etched into an international trade center, even a congressional plan to carve his visage into Mount Rushmore.

In the apt phrase of New York Times correspondent Raymond Bonner, the 1980s were a time of "weakness and deceit." Yet, the continuing blindness to crimes against humanity in Central America in the 1980s has brought that weakness and deceit into and through the 1990s, now as a permanent trait of Washington's political class.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Ronald_Reagan/WarCrimes_Reagan_iF.html

0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 12:01 pm
@H2O MAN,
waterboy, if you had the intelligence of a hamster you would know that my initial post was a direct response to the original post on the thread.

still projecting your homosexuality i see.

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 12:11 pm
Don't insult the hamsters, kuvasz, they (or actually now I guess just Robert) keep this place running, in spite of H2 Oboy's puerility.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 31 May, 2009 02:24 pm
A2Ks left wing extremest sheeple (MontereyJack, kuvasz, JTT and cicerone imposter etc...) have spoken and know body cares.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n247/ravenhairedmaid/SheepWatchingGeorgeWBushOnTV3.jpg
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2009 05:54 am

If Jimmy Carter's historic site could become national park then the 100th anniversary of Ronald Reagan’s birth should be honored.
0 Replies