Feingold Blocks Bill to Honor Reagan

Woiyo9

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 07:47 am
@sozobe,
And now your demonstrate you are stupid also!!!!!
parados

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 09:57 am
@Woiyo9,
Tempest in a teapot
5/19/2009 Passed/agreed to in Senate: Passed Senate without amendment by Unanimous Consent.

Boy, at a time that Woiyo is whining about how the government wastes our money, you wonder why he supports a bill that pays for nothing more than birthday parties.
Woiyo9

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 10:36 am
@parados,
Once again you demonstrate yourself to be the dumbest person on the planet.

These MF'ers in Congress have nothing better to do with their time? ANd a-holes like you support them?

0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 10:54 am
@Woiyo9,
kuvasz wrote
Quote:
i'm glad he spent the end of his life drooling and shitting in his pajamas.

woiyo wrote
Quote:
Something I am sure you can identify with.

you've mistaken me for your father you worthless little cock sucker
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 11:24 am
@Setanta,
Mr. Green
Setanta wrote:

Wait a minute . . . i'm willing to say that that old fart was not a good president. This is nothing but cult of personality. Should we do the same thing for Jimmy Carter? Wait for the conservatives to howl over that one, despite the fact that Carter is the only President who ever got Arabs and Israelis to sit down and hammer out an agreement which brought and maintained peace.

Reagan was a f*cking idiot, who was likable and reminded social security voters of their own generation--otherwise, he was an empty suit who was a front man for the likes of Cheney, Rumsfeld and other notorious scumbags. He engaged in union-busting and set up elaborate mechanisms to bypass Congress to fund the Contras, which included selling spare parts to Iran for their American military hardware. So those jackasses were supporting both sides in the Iran-Iraq War. Anyone willing to claim that Reagan cannot reasonably have known and could not reasonably have been able to do anything about it, despite the fact that his Vice President was a former Director of Central Intelligence, will have admitted by default that Ronnie was not competent for his office.
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 12:00 pm
BRILLIANT!!!
0 Replies

Vietnamnurse

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 05:17 am
@kuvasz,
You got that right!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 08:02 pm
@Woiyo9,
Not at all odd that Repuglicans want to honor a war criminal and US felon.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 08:32 pm
I'm just so awfully glad the Brits, at least, have seen fit to honor me on my natal day. (Canajuns and Aussies, too, I believe.) They call it Boxing Day to honor my prowess as a renowned pugilist, but we know, of course, that's really in celebration of my b'day. Thx awfully, Spendi and ehBeth and dlowan and the rest of ye.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 09:02 pm
@Setanta,
Halleluljah.

Not that I'd be sufficiently worked up enough to stop people from adulating the stupid man, if they want to.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sun 24 May, 2009 09:10 pm

I see no logical reason not to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Ronald Reagan’s birth.

The fact that liberal left wing loons are against this is all the more reason it should happen.
0 Replies

Woiyo9

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 06:12 am
**** you.

I love it when pussys like you make threats in a internet chat room.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 08:55 am
Now now.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 03:26 pm
@Woiyo9,
kid, you are so stupid that you forgot that you were the asshole making a threat to kill me. i simply accepted your challenge, you moron. you right wingers are generally pussy boys who could never back up your words.
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 03:34 pm
sorry dickwad i live in a quarter million dollar house on four acres, i just grew up poor and became a success as a liberal in a conservative industry.
djjd62

Reply Fri 29 May, 2009 04:23 pm
reagan deserves nothing, i will never forgive him for not being the anti-christ, i was so sure he was the one

0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 12:03 am
Gargamel said

Quote:
Look, not everyone can be a bourgeoise water-softener repair guy. No, we can only dream of living in an aluminum-sided palace, enjoying gourmet DiGiorno frozen pizza every night with glass of vintage, five-year old Yellow Tail Shiraz, a custom built Nissan Centra parked in the carport, two televisions, only one of which you have to smack every now and then in order to adjust the reception...

http://aja.freehosting.net/outdoor%20plumbing.jpg

but just think of the view from waterboy's home office!
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 06:18 am
kuvasz is attracted to this man... I smell a weekend in Vermont for these two.

http://aja.freehosting.net/outdoor%20plumbing.jpg

Why are liberaltards like Kuvaz so hate filled?
Advocate

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 04:50 pm
I think a stamp was issued in honor of astrology, which had Reagan's image on it.

He was a complete, babbling, moron, who did great damage to our country. Just the type of guy H2O jerk would like.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 30 May, 2009 07:04 pm
@Advocate,

Complete, babbling, moron = Advocate
0 Replies