Help: TKO goes to England

Diest TKO

Reply Sun 19 Jul, 2009 06:36 pm
Spendi - You just can't do yourself any favors can you?

T
K
O
spendius

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2009 08:09 am
@Diest TKO,
Perhaps you will be good enough to explain TK.
Diest TKO

Reply Mon 20 Jul, 2009 05:54 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Perhaps you will be good enough to explain TK.

It means that your ill spirited antics are bearly stomachable as is. You can't be satisfied in simply saying "no," you must instead label travellers in a negative light.

You don't need to convince us you're an asshole. Don't do yourself any favors and give people a reason to reconcider you otherwise.

T
K
O
Barry The Mod

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 02:51 am
Hey TKO,wotcha' mate,are you gonna' post any pics/vids?
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 03:06 am
@Diest TKO,
Break it up boys.

Sorry I haven't post before, mega busy since you left. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone involved for such a good time, it was such a good few days.
Glad you're safe back in the US now, TKO.
Pq x
spendius

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 03:25 am
@Diest TKO,
Well TK-- you travellers seem to have brought us a panic strewn pandemic. We will have to hope that the favours you lot are doing us don't get more generous.

Why would I want silly sods such as yourself to approve of me? Ye Gods- that prospect is enough to try the patience of a saint and I'm not a saint.

Would I need to behave according to your wishes to avoid being called an asshole. Carry on calling me asshole. I don't mind.
spendius

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 03:27 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
Quote:
Glad you're safe back in the US now, TKO.

I'll drink to that.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Diest TKO

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 10:23 am
@Barry The Mod,
Barry The Mod wrote:

Hey TKO,wotcha' mate,are you gonna' post any pics/vids?

Today is my first day I've had off since I got back. I'm going to try and get some pictures up soon. Hold tight.

T
K
O
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 11:48 am
@spendius,
Spendius, I'm about to join the rest of the A2K community by putting you on ignore.
Francis

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 01:05 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
I'm not the rest of the A2K community.

I've nobody on ignore, especially Spendi..
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 01:13 pm
@Francis,
Well I did make a principle I wasn't going to use the ignore feature.
dyslexia

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 01:24 pm
@Francis,
I have francis on igore.
Francis

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 01:24 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Good!

I think you can stand all kinds of people, even Spendi...
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 01:26 pm
@dyslexia,
I knew that, my friend, I knew.

As a matter of fact, I'm used to be ignored..
McTag

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 02:46 pm
@Francis,

Who is the grumblingest guy on the site? Is it the Dys, or is it Spendy?

My money's on the limey.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2009 05:07 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Aw -- come on Queenie.

Your post modernism has seen fit to regale our international audience with lurid details of your previous horizontal exploits on a number of occasions.

Bearing that in mind and also bearing in mind our natural propensity for puerile and gossipy voyeurism, which you yourself have energised into a state of excited anticipation, why are you now getting all prim and proper and prudish in the case of a young, and presumably virile, male visitor from the US when we have been told that he has been in your flat?

I'm sure I am not the only one to wonder what happened. Descriptions of walking down Wardour Street and catching a bus to somewhere are hardly the stuff of elite sites.
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 02:04 am
A2K,please don't judge us Brits by that disgusting comment above!
Spendy,I would love to be in your company,then I could lamp you one and put you on your arse,where,after your previous posts,you deserve to be.This is the first time on an A2K thread that I have come across a person such as you.I thought Trolls were extinct.Is your life so shallow that your main delight is winding people up? I also will not put you on ignore because I just know you will continue to post as you do.Sad!
Whatever your reply to this,I will never reply to you again.You are not worth my time!

Sorry TKO,rant over.Where's them pics?