Help: TKO goes to England

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 03:38 pm
@the prince,
Now you are hmmm-ing - but any time I'm in London (and that is at least once per year), you'll miss me. Wink

[Leaving aside those few times we did meet.]
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 03:39 pm
Oh my goodness, TKO, really?
I have finished my exams and very little to do apart from doss around and work part time until october, I would be very honored to show you round, i know everything well. I live in zone 2. Razz
Diest TKO

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 04:53 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
The Pentacle Queen wrote:

Oh my goodness, TKO, really?
I have finished my exams and very little to do apart from doss around and work part time until october, I would be very honored to show you round, i know everything well. I live in zone 2. Razz

Zone 2? This is all alien to me. It would be cool to meet you and let you show me around!

I'm pleased with the overwhelming A2K support for me on my trip.

T
K
O
Izzie

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 05:47 pm
@Diest TKO,
Reckon our PQ will be able to show you a great part of London - she's a bonnie lass Razz
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 05:53 pm
@Diest TKO,
Quote:
Zone 2? This is all alien to me. It would be cool to meet you and let you show me around!

Wicked! As Izzie says, I am a bonnie lass. Laughing Not actually entirely sure what that means thinking about it.

London is split into zones, 1-6. I just mean I'm close to central so it's easy for me to get there.
Let me know when your plans are more solidified, would love to help xxx
Diest TKO

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 06:10 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
And here I thought bonnie lass was some British code I've yet to crack.

T
K
O
margo

Reply Mon 18 May, 2009 08:46 pm
@Diest TKO,
Well, that too!
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 01:22 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I miss you even when you are not in London Very Happy
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 01:23 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
I will be happy to buy you both a drink and meet you too. Its been a while since I last met anyone from A2k.....
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 04:57 am
@the prince,
Hurrah. I've never met anyone from a2k but always wanted to.
So: tko, the prince, and me, any others want to join us?
ossobuco

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 08:39 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
I'd like to join you - three people of interest, plus London too - but I can't. So I'll be a "fly on the wall".
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 04:48 pm
Wow. So I told my friend Taylor about my trip and I guess he got pretty inspired. He called me about 20 minutes ago and told me he had bought a ticket. I've been getting such good support here, is the support still here if it's TKO+1?

He's tempting me to make a quick jump over to Poland to see a friend of ours that's there. I'll be checking into tickets on that.

Traveling
K
O
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 04:56 pm
@Diest TKO,
Yeah sure, as long as we're still needed x
Diest TKO

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 08:12 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
PQ, if you only knew how clueless I am about what to do in England, you wouldn't ask. Help is very much needed.

T
K
O
ossobuco

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 08:36 pm
Hey, Deist, I'm yelling at you. Do England, and get a grip on your friend, stop scattering, see Poland another time. Why is this not clear? You need me to yammer?

Oh, I hope not. I'm just checking in from the side.
Diest TKO

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 09:11 pm
@ossobuco,
hahaha

Yeah. I'll have to talk to him. We're a riot when we're together. We get crazy ambitious. Maybe I need to be put in check before we decide to conquer Europe.

T
K
O
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 19 May, 2009 11:18 pm
@the prince,
Hey, diest...

I research like you do. And stop it, as you do.
So, do that.
0 Replies

Barry The Mod

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 03:04 am
@Diest TKO,
2 weeks in any one city in the world is a loooooooooooooooooonnnnnngggggg time! What places have you heard of and want to see? Do you have a "real" guide book? I've been to loadsa' countries and the one that works for me is Rough Guide To (insert your destination here). Plan well ahead.You don't wanna' be sitting on your bed each day wondering where to go 'cause that would just be wasting precious time.You could "do" London easily in 4 days.Thinking further afield,Izzie land,Dartmoor (beautiful,wild countryside) is only a 3 hour train journey away.
My offer,via PM still stands.
Laters
Bazza
Diest TKO

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 03:23 am
@Barry The Mod,
I do have some places north I plan to visit.

I'm also wanting to meet people, not just look at the buildings. What's this I keep hearing about the food in England?

T
K
O
Barry The Mod

Reply Wed 20 May, 2009 03:42 am
@Diest TKO,
What DO you hear about British food?