married and having an affair with coworker, im confused?

Conflicted

Reply Thu 12 Nov, 2009 01:28 am
Cladia, I can totally relate to ur situation. I'm in my mid 30's - my hubby in his early 40's . I've been with my husband for 16 years & married just 2 yrs ago. We have 2 kids 18 (my son) & 12 (our daughter). Just a couple of months ago, I began accepting flirting advances from a co-worker. We work in the same building, on the same floor, but not the same position. He is several years younger than I in his late 20's. He is also married with 3 kids under 4 years old. His youngest is 3 months old. We have amazing chemistry & great sex! I love my husband . In all of our years together, I' d NEVER cheated on him before. I feel so guilty for my infidelity but not enough to end it. My lover & I have discussed that we are just having fun & neither of us is looking to leave our marriages. Although I am beginning to have feelings (I think) for my lover. I absolutely know if my husband found out, he'd divorce me. However, he'd never suspect anything like this from me. I'm more worried about my lovers wife discovering it and blowing it outta the dark.. Only because being a woman, I know what great detectives we can be if we so much as suspect our mates are straying... I don't want to hurt anyone involved, our spouses or our children; but I wAnt it to continue as long as it possibly can....
I hope you & I find our way through

so-so conflicted
Brendyaj

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2010 11:41 pm
@Conflicted,
Wow, I'm not alone I'm in a similar predictiment, but we're not having sex as often as I would like. He feels guilty so we are taking things way to slow. We have been doing this thing on and off for 7 months. The past two months things have been more intense than ever. I really, really like this guy and he says he feels the same for me. My "friend" and I are in similar situations with our marriages. Neither one of our spouses gives us the attention that we are craving, from them no matter how many times we've talked to them about it. We've turned to each other for what we aren't getting at home. I love my husband more that words can say and this may sound crazy but being with my "friend" saved my marriage with my husband. Im now happy at home because all of my needs are being met. I don't know how long this is going to last but it's working for now.

Crazy in love
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 05:52 am
If your marriage was good - except for getting your sexual needs fulfilled - that could have been dealt with without involving another person who has a wife and children.

You are thinking with your clit, dear, and disaster looms.

0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2010 11:33 pm
@claudia85,
I don't understand your confusion, the co-worker have shown that he is unrelyable and cheated on his wife! ..what isn't there to understand?
0 Replies