Olbermann Offers Hannity $1K per Second to Be Waterboarded

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 07:01 am
@DrewDad,

DooDad doesn't get it and he has run out of steam.
revel

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 07:14 am
@H2O MAN,
You are such a silly man, H20.
H2O MAN

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 07:27 am
@revel,

I'm glad you think so, because we all need to laugh at this stupid Olberman jerk.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 8 May, 2009 11:02 pm
Well it's official, H2O boy doesn't read newspapers. It's very sad, but if you look on the bright side he probably isn't old enough to vote. Even if he is, I'd bet a month's salary he doesn't. Poor simple tool still doesn't know the difference between those who defy the Geneva Convention (which the U.S of A is a signer) and real terrorists. When American leaders defy the Geneva Convention and condone tourture, they are committing war crimes. I will pray for poor sad H2O to grow a brain, then a moral compass, and hopefully acquire an education.
And my biggest and most ambitious hope is for the sad sack to enlist in the Miltary, go to Iraq and (in his mind) make our country safe. Good luck sissy boy, hope you live thru basic training.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 06:19 am
@glitterbag,

glitterbag is A2K's least favored douche bag.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 09:55 am
unlike yourself, a douche bag actually provides a useful purpose...most folks recognize it as a hygiene method. Really kid, is douche bag the best you can come up with???? What about the dreaded insult, "you are a dirty ashtray", or "you are a Fleet enema"? Did you sleep thru your creative writing class?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 12:50 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

glitterbag is A2K's least favored douche bag.

the brain power you must have had to exert on that one...
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 01:57 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,

Why don't both of you go hump each other and then take turns choking each other.
I'm sure Olberman would offer you some money, or he may just join in for a 3-way.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 02:15 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Why don't both of you go hump each other and then take turns choking each other.
I'm sure Olberman would offer you some money, or he may just join in for a 3-way.

see? like the 9 year old brats that you so desperately need to emulate, you have nothing to offer but the fart noises that make you giggle uncontrollably.

grow the **** up.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 02:36 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,

DontTreadOnMe, you're typing with your mouth full again... show some manners!
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 03:27 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

DontTreadOnMe, you're typing with your mouth full again... show some manners!

you are hopeless.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Sat 9 May, 2009 03:30 pm

Olberman is hopeless!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 14 May, 2009 10:51 pm
Last night I saw a clip of Hulk Hogan (I know, not an ideal role model) discussing waterboarding. Unlike the sissy blowhard Hannity, Hogan actually had himself waterboarded, not for charity but to determine if it is really torture. He states that indeed it is, and condems the practice as injurious to our county and our country's moral standing. Well any idiot know that,,,,,oh I spoke too soon, H2O boy doesn't and Hannity..................well I think he is beginning to regret shooting off his mouth.......he has already been backsliding and whimpering why should he do something that could cause kidney failure. Way to man up.

I'm beginning to feel sorry for H2O boy, I think he is even younger than I first thought. Really, does anyone know a grown man who flings around words like douche, three-ways and the ever popular "hump". Reminds me of a stunted man I knew years ago, always making creepy comments...we decided he thought that there was a giant orgy being held and he was the only one who didn't have directions. If he could just conjure up the magic password, he would be invited in. Nothing wrong with a little fantasy, but please keep then to yourself because when you share them on line everyone else just heaves a giant EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 15 May, 2009 06:00 am

The Douche Bag that Glitters is still here Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 02:03 am
Oh dear boy, it is so painfull to hear an asswipe refer to me as "douche". I might not recover in more than -5 seconds. If you need any help in your pathetic attempts to insults adults, let me know. I can probably help you, since I was finished with grammer school many years ago. But frankly, I wish you learn the hard way, the way most people do....adults really don't give a big crappola what 13 year olds think...they are still babies, in desperate need of guidance. I will keep you in my prayers tonight and beg God to provide you with a pair at least half the size of mine. Good night my sensitive princess.
H2O MAN

Reply Sat 16 May, 2009 05:32 am
@glitterbag,

No way! The bedazzled Douche Bag actually has a pair! No Way!!

I'm calling Bull **** on this outrageous claim... Bull ****!!
0 Replies