Is he cheating

ebrown p

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 03:27 pm
In all seriousness... the issue here is trust.

If you are not careful, you may find that your relationship is based on trust. A relationship that depends on trust is fraught with danger; there is the risk of being hurt or even of intimacy.

The key to any relationship is to avoid being vulnerable.

You shouldn't even enter a relationship unless you are absolutely sure that the other person won't disappoint you-- but if you are already in a relationship with a human being who you aren't sure is perfect, the only thing to do is continually check up on him. If you can't watch him every minute, all you can do is to analyze every word or thought he has to confirm your suspicions.

Why should a human being need to risk any pain? Meaningful relationships just aren't worth it.
BillRM

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 06:40 pm
@Debra Law,
Hmm you would need to be very concern if he bounce instead for male customers<grin>.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 06:59 pm
@ebrown p,
One thing I had taken note of is that females see or at least look for meaningful information down in the noise level of male communications with them.

When my relationship with my now wife was new she once asked me if I wish her to change her plans to visit me due to her being sick with a virus that I might be at risk of catching if she visit me.

Hell at that point in the relationship I would had risk the black death less alone a simple virus to be with her but I also did not wish her to travel if by so doing there was any chance that it would be harmful to her health.

In any case after writing this to her she and her daughter spend some time, I found our last, trying to read between the lines of my simple reply to her question.

It all ended well as she did come down we did have a great time and I did not get sick.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2009 07:21 pm
@ebrown p,
ebrown p wrote:

Why should a human being need to risk any pain? Meaningful relationships just aren't worth it.

So meaningful relationships aren't worth any pain?

I see.
DrewDad

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2009 09:53 am
@chai2,
Robert, can we please, please, please have sarcasm tags?
0 Replies