Interesting Ways to Propose

plainoldme

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2010 12:38 pm
@plainoldme,
Ugh! I was so involved in telling the story that I wrote there when I meant their!

I have another super engagement story but I have to recall it . . . it has escaped me.
0 Replies

hitmark

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 12:59 am
I have some ideas, hope you will like them

Organize a astonish proposal with a street caricaturist. Have him outline a picture of you two with word bubbles. Yours will read, "Will you Marry Me?", and hers will say, "Yes!"

Drive your girlfriend on a treasure hunt. Start with a clue at home, and then drive her on a tour of your preferred spots all over town. When she gets to the last hint, the prize should be you on one knee.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 07:38 am
Since this thread re-appeared and since I read it through, I remember the other super engagement story.

The man had been looking for a house. A few days before Christmas, they went out for some reason which I no longer remember and, rather than drive her back to where she lived, he drove her to a neighborhood where he said he there was a house he liked. It was a typically dark December evening.

He pulled into the driveway and told her that the house had the most amazing back yard. He urged her out of the car, over her objections. She was uncomfortable and nervous. She also thought he had lost his mind. He went up on the back porch and said, "I wonder if the door is open." He opened it and started to walk in. She panicked and tried to pull him out.

The house was empty except for a decorated and lit Christmas tree. Under the tree was a present with her name on it. It was an engagement ring.
Gargamel

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 08:52 am
@plainoldme,
What if she didnt' really like the house?
plainoldme

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2010 06:55 pm
@Gargamel,
I don't think she cared but they have sold that house which was on boston's North shore and moved to his home town on the south shore so that he can run for public office.
0 Replies