dezzie

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 12:28 pm
does anyone know which tribe of the 5 tribes did not call for a strong national government in their constitution
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,196 • Replies: 12

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 01:17 pm
@dezzie,
dezzie wrote:

does anyone know which tribe of the 5 tribes did not call for a strong national government in their constitution

google and books will know that. do your homework, dezzie. now AFTER you have done some research and want to actually discuss something , you will find people ready and willing to do that here.
roger

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 01:20 pm
@dezzie,
If you google, you'll have to use Five Civilized Tribes. There were lots more than 5 tribes in Oklahoma.
0 Replies

dezzie

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 01:22 pm
@dagmaraka,
i have tried finding it. im having a hard time
dagmaraka

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 01:25 pm
@dezzie,
Librarians will also be very willing to help you. There are still books, and quite a few on this topic. it's a homeWORK, that means you should not be asking people to deliver the answers on a platter.
dagmaraka

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 01:28 pm
@dezzie,
funny, i tried too and found it right away. you just did not try enough.
dezzie

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 01:28 pm
@dagmaraka,
im not just trying to get answers i just need help none of the teachers help us in alternative they tell us to look it up on the internet and i couldn't find it so dont be so rude
dezzie

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 01:30 pm
@dagmaraka,
dont be such a b- its people like you that make me feel the way i do
dagmaraka

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 01:31 pm
@dezzie,
I am not rude, dezzie. I have not said anything rude to you yet. Your teachers know what they are doing. By looking it up on the internet they surely didn't suggest to approach strangers to give you the answers instead of you doing to work yourself. Research is a skill. Practice makes perfect. Do not try to cheat, you will not learn much that way.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 01:31 pm
@dezzie,
dezzie wrote:

dont be such a b- its people like you that make me feel the way i do

Now see, you are being rude, not me. I don't know you and have not done a thing to you.
dezzie

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 01:34 pm
@dagmaraka,
I DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG! but nevermind
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 14 Apr, 2009 05:22 pm
@dezzie,
Hi dezzie. Did you try Roger's tip on what to search for in Google?

It's easier to use Google if you work on improving your ability to use key words to find what you're looking for.

Good luck with your homework.
0 Replies

talk72000

Reply Sun 14 Jun, 2009 07:31 pm
Maybe you could entertain your teachers with less academic material like Rodgers and Hammersteins' 'Oklahoma!' and University of Oklahoma football team Sooners who appears on national TV during the college football season. Bud Wilkinson was the coach that brought the Sooners to the national stage in the 50's. In 'Hollywood or Bust' a Jerry Lewis and Dean Martin comedy song on the route to Hollywood, Jerry Lewis sat atop the back seat of a convertible pretending to be a quarterback of the Oklahoma Sooners throwing imaginary footballs. Then coach Chuck Fairbanks used the wishbone offense. After him Barry Switzer became the winningest coach perfecting the wishbone.
0 Replies