Does Your Sleeping Position Reveal Your Personality?

littlek

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2003 10:04 pm
So, did the iron cure the hot foot syndrom too?
0 Replies

Beedlesquoink

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2003 10:09 pm
It's helped a lot. I often fall to sleep without once dwelling on the soles of my feet.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2003 10:17 pm
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2003 10:32 pm
Well thanks to everyone for letting me peep into your bedrooms. I thought this was an interesting article, with interesting insight.

An aside.
Beedles....my cousins daughter (at the time a 1 yr old) had problems with her eyesight and constantly runny eyes. She took her to numerous doctors who could do nothing. As a last resort she went to a naturopathic doctor, who examined and asked a plethora of questions. In the end he prescribed sulphur. The girls eyesight has improved, no glasses and no more watery eyes. After the doctor made his diagnosis, My cousin suddenly remembered as a child sucking on matches. It turned out she had the same problem.
I worked briefly for a naturopath and he told me, many symptoms or discomforts people suffer from are caused by a lack of minerals.
Ceili
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2003 10:41 pm
Beedles, Interesting, that! Iron and foot problems. Would have never guessed it. But I wonder how much iron is safe in our system? I know we need iron or we'll suffer from anemia. Many years ago, my wife would eat ice frequently. When she saw the doctor, she was told that the ice gave her some iron. My brother is a ophthalmologist, so I'll ask him next time about iron and eye sight. Wink
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 02:09 am
I really have no idea how I sleep. I mean how am I supposed to check my position once I have slept ?

<puzzled look>
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 02:31 am
I manage to go to sleep most nights in the recovery position (twisted on stomach, arms & legs in triangles). Does this mean I'm in need of medical assistance?!?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 03:30 am
Beedle!!!!!!!! Eyes feeling better?

How do I sleep? Ferk knows - it's different every night!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 04:03 am
I'm a soldier position. The only way I can sleep.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 07:10 am
I am a soldier too, it seems. Now...I have found something recently that helps me if I am stressed, or have back trouble. Our bed has tubular, steel ends with a curve in the center. If I prop a pillow over the curve, lie on my back with my head suspended there, focusing on the pressure points in my neck, and at the base of my skull, it releases a lot of tension, and I fall asleep very quickly. Then I usually get up later and go to the soldier position.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 08:47 am
I sleep on my side with my legs stretched unless it's cold and then I curl up. I have one arm under my pillow and the other arm on top of the pillow. I switch sides several times throughout the night. I always wrap myself up in the blankets when it's cold which my ex's never liked very much :-D
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 08:49 am
I paid attention last night. First I started on my right side legs like peter pan (top leg bent for support). Top are bent and out for support. Then as I wound down to sleepishness I rolled most of the way onto my back and fell (hands together on my solar plexus) asleep.
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 03:43 pm
cav, that doesn't surprise me at all. I have a friend who is a dr. of chiropractic (which I still think is an adjective) and she puts pressure on that same area to relax muscles. I can vouch that it works!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2003 11:23 pm
Montana wrote:
I sleep on my side with my legs stretched unless it's cold and then I curl up. I have one arm under my pillow and the other arm on top of the pillow. I switch sides several times throughout the night. I always wrap myself up in the blankets when it's cold which my ex's never liked very much :-D

I could find something with which to wrap you up and keep you warm! :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 08:49 am
Wilso wrote:
Montana wrote:

:-D What a nice thought.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 09:27 am
Wilso wrote:

A mink blanket ? A quilt ? A duvet ? Satin sheets ? Hmmm...what could wilso have in mind ?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2003 09:34 am
Gee, I wonder? Hmmmmm.....
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 01:26 am
Gautam wrote:
Wilso wrote:

A mink blanket ? A quilt ? A duvet ? Satin sheets ? Hmmm...what could wilso have in mind ?

Wilso Twisted Evil
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 02:09 am
Shocked !! And he calls *me* a flirt !!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 3 Oct, 2003 03:46 am
Gautam wrote:
Shocked !! And he calls *me* a flirt !!

Laughing
0 Replies