10
   

CHENEY'S ILLEGAL ASSASSINATION RING

 
 
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 01:30 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
You got to be kidding me he was a big wind bag who remain in power because of his files on the sexual behavior of the majority of congress and others including the presidents.

His departmetn was so bad that the South American area was taken away from the FBI after doing one hell of a poor job in the 1940's.

He would not had known a real threat to the US if he was dating the man.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 01:41 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

You got to be kidding me he was a big wind bag who remain in power because of his files on the sexual behavior of the majority of congress and others including the presidents.

His departmetn was so bad that the South American area was taken away from the FBI after doing one hell of a poor job in the 1940's.

He would not had known a real threat to the US if he was dating the man.

A lot of nonsense; I infer that u 'd have been happier
if Stalin had his way; u liked HIM a lot better, right, Comrade ?
Advocate
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 02:37 pm
@BillRM,
Hoover let the mafia run wild, claiming that there was no such organization despite a ton of evidence to the contrary. The gay old transvestite was a disaster for the country.

Regarding David, he would have loved to have served as a hitman for Cheney.
0 Replies
 
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 02:41 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

So, according to Advocate, if someone SAYS that he is a witness,
then he IS a witness. Regardless of whether the "witness" is dead
or alive before he says that someone ELSE said that to him, who ALSO is dead?


you don't seem to have had a problem with unproven allegations against thousands of american citizens when you were on mccarthy's rat squad.

funny that you should reject the same kind of testimony when it's aimed at your tarnished saints.

oh, wait. in this case there is evidence. and because you don't like it, you make excuses for the actions of a drunken miscreant and his nancy-boy pal.

and yes, your mama's boy looked pretty ghastly in that gown. but clyde and cohen looked like they were getting a buzz from it anyway.

OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 03:00 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

So, according to Advocate, if someone SAYS that he is a witness,
then he IS a witness. Regardless of whether the "witness" is dead
or alive before he says that someone ELSE said that to him, who ALSO is dead?


you don't seem to have had a problem with unproven allegations against thousands of american citizens when you were on mccarthy's rat squad.

funny that you should reject the same kind of testimony when it's aimed at your tarnished saints.

oh, wait. in this case there is evidence. and because you don't like it, you make excuses for the actions of a drunken miscreant and his nancy-boy pal.

and yes, your mama's boy looked pretty ghastly in that gown. but clyde and cohen looked like they were getting a buzz from it anyway.



Nonsense about the cross-dressing,
and there is NO evidence. 3rd hand hearsay from the dead
does not count,
but YES I have (or had) huge problems with the commies
that he was fighting against; thay wanted to make me a commie slave.

Anyway: WE won the 3rd World War! U lost it.
Now the commies lay cheek by jowl next to the nazis
at the bottom of the cesspool of history.





David
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 03:07 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

DontTreadOnMe wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

So, according to Advocate, if someone SAYS that he is a witness,
then he IS a witness. Regardless of whether the "witness" is dead
or alive before he says that someone ELSE said that to him, who ALSO is dead?


you don't seem to have had a problem with unproven allegations against thousands of american citizens when you were on mccarthy's rat squad.

funny that you should reject the same kind of testimony when it's aimed at your tarnished saints.

oh, wait. in this case there is evidence. and because you don't like it, you make excuses for the actions of a drunken miscreant and his nancy-boy pal.

and yes, your mama's boy looked pretty ghastly in that gown. but clyde and cohen looked like they were getting a buzz from it anyway.



Nonsense about the cross-dressing,
and there is NO evidence. 3rd hand hearsay from the dead
does not count,
but YES I have (or had) huge problems with the commies
that he was fighting against; thay wanted to make me a commie slave.

Anyway: WE won the 3rd World War! U lost it.
Now the commies lay cheek by jowl next to the nazis
at the bottom of the cesspool of history.


so mary hoover (there's a joke about sucking in that somewhere) posed in her finest togs for the camera as a prank?

i dunno, dave... jedgie looked pretty comfortable wrapped in bangles and beads.

oh, yeah... about the commie thing? how mary h. put paid to all the commies?

cuba

vietnam

north korea

china

venezuela (or is chavez a mere socialist?)

OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 03:29 pm
@DontTreadOnMe,
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

DontTreadOnMe wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

So, according to Advocate, if someone SAYS that he is a witness,
then he IS a witness. Regardless of whether the "witness" is dead
or alive before he says that someone ELSE said that to him, who ALSO is dead?


you don't seem to have had a problem with unproven allegations against thousands of american citizens when you were on mccarthy's rat squad.

funny that you should reject the same kind of testimony when it's aimed at your tarnished saints.

oh, wait. in this case there is evidence. and because you don't like it, you make excuses for the actions of a drunken miscreant and his nancy-boy pal.

and yes, your mama's boy looked pretty ghastly in that gown. but clyde and cohen looked like they were getting a buzz from it anyway.



Nonsense about the cross-dressing,
and there is NO evidence. 3rd hand hearsay from the dead
does not count,
but YES I have (or had) huge problems with the commies
that he was fighting against; thay wanted to make me a commie slave.

Anyway: WE won the 3rd World War! U lost it.
Now the commies lay cheek by jowl next to the nazis
at the bottom of the cesspool of history.


so mary hoover (there's a joke about sucking in that somewhere) posed in her finest togs for the camera as a prank?

i dunno, dave... jedgie looked pretty comfortable wrapped in bangles and beads.

oh, yeah... about the commie thing? how mary h. put paid to all the commies?

cuba

vietnam

north korea

china

venezuela (or is chavez a mere socialist?)



Nonsense; it did not happen.
Hoover was long dead before Chavez became a problem.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 03:30 pm
No matter WHAT u say: we STILL won the 3rd World War!!!
David
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 03:37 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Nonsense; it did not happen.
Hoover was long dead before Chavez became a problem.


you say no. however, we have witnesses who have testified to the veracity of the allegations. photographic and anecdotal evidence have been registered.

the evidence is conclusive to this committee, sir.

j. edgar "mary" hoover was a neurotic and ethically perverted mama's boy who entertained his cadre of like minded sycophants in the guise of a woman.

guilty on all charges of hypocrisy.

and it's a pretty flimsy excuse that hoover did nothing about hugo because "he was dead at the time".
0 Replies
 
DontTreadOnMe
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 03:37 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

No matter WHAT u say: we STILL won the 3rd World War!!!


i'm sorry. i didn't hear you. what did you say ?
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 03:39 pm
If we r discussing assassination rings,
I wanna bow to one of my FAVORITE GUYS:
General AUGUSTO PINOCHET !

My heart goes out to him, in gratitude!!!!!
David
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 04:30 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
A lot of nonsense; I infer that u 'd have been happier
if Stalin had his way; u liked HIM a lot better, right, Comrade ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lot of good men mostly unknown won the cold war but Hoover was hardly one of them comrade.

I do like you strong emotional feelings toward a gay blackmailer however.
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 12:23 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

A lot of nonsense; I infer that u 'd have been happier
if Stalin had his way; u liked HIM a lot better, right, Comrade ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A lot of good men mostly unknown won the cold war but Hoover was hardly one of them comrade.

I do like you strong emotional feelings toward a gay blackmailer however.

He was a gay blackmailer
and, your ungrateful defamations to the contrary notwithstanding,
he was a good officer in the 3rd World War. If he had not been,
the enemy woud not have hated him with such passion.
Their and your hatred is a badge of HONOR for a job well done.
The quality of a man 's work can be judged by the identity of his enemies.

He has my GRATITUDE.

It shows what a fine job a gay blackmailer can DO,
but there is NO evidence of any cross-dressing.
That is just mud-slinging.





David
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 05:50 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Well I had seem some evidence that a lot of people in the civil rights movements and the anti-war movement hated his with some reason, however I had seen no indication that the KGB or such have anything but contempt for the man.

Perhaps you could come up with some statements of former KGB agents supporting their fear and respect for this idiot.
0 Replies
 
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 06:20 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Oh by the way a good officer does not spend a very large fraction of this resources getting blackmail information on his own government leadership for no other reason then to keep his job.

Or spend resources to try to end the civil right movement by such means as taping such men as MLK in bed with his girlfriends.
0 Replies
 
Advocate
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 08:27 am
@OmSigDAVID,
There is evidence, though not conclusive, that he was a cross-dresser. There is at least one eye witness, a woman, whom I saw interviewed.
Advocate
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 08:33 am
@OmSigDAVID,
If you loved the likes of Hoover, McCarthy, Pinochet, et al., you must love the memory of Hitler. They are all of the same ilk.
BillRM
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 08:35 am
@Advocate,
I hate to agree with OmSigDAVID but one woman claims about a public figure is not any kind of evidence.

Hell the very fact that after this lady had make her claim, that hundred of others did not then come out of hiding to back her up is very telling.

How could a larger then life public figure if he was a cross dressor have just one person make that claim long after he was no longer in a position to do anyone harm?
0 Replies
 
OmSigDAVID
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 09:15 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

There is evidence, though not conclusive, that he was a cross-dresser.
There is at least one eye witness, a woman, whom I saw interviewed.

I challenge u on that.

I am very skeptical that this happened.
OK: TELL us, Ad, WHO was that woman
when was this interview n what did she say??

IF it was an old film of the author of the book
saying that, then that 's different. I saw her on TV promoting the sale
of her book, when it came out, but no one else,
so far as I have heard. She had financial motivation.
I 'm sure that it 'd have gotten a lot of publicity,
if there were a new alleged witness.


The genesis of this cross-dressing myth
was in a book which alleged that the author 's deceased husband
had alleged that he had been told by someone (also deceased) that Hoover cross-dressed
at a cocktail party, many years ago.
(It strains credulity that it 'd have successfully been kept secret so long.)
If I remember correctly, the author is now also deceased.
There was no other evidence than this 3rd hand hearsay from the dead,
as of the time of the allegation in the book.

Do u claim now that one of the other attenders of the alleged party
has now personally asserted this allegation ?

If u want,
tomorrow, u can call a press conference and claim that u were at the alleged party
and slander Hoover yourself.



David
0 Replies
 
Advocate
 
  1  
Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2009 09:26 am
Sexuality

FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover and Associate FBI Director Clyde Tolson.
Clyde Tolson (left) and Hoover relaxing on the beach in Los Angeles, 1939Hoover was a lifelong bachelor, and since at least the 1940s unsubstantiated rumors have circulated that he was homosexual.[23] It has also been suggested that his long association with Clyde Tolson, an associate director of the FBI who was also Hoover's heir, was that of a gay couple.[24]

Some authors have dismissed the rumors about Hoover's sexuality and his relationship with Tolson in particular as unlikely,[25] while others have described them as probable or even "confirmed",[26] and still others have reported the rumors without stating an opinion.[27] Hoover described Tolson as his alter ego: the men not only worked closely together during the day, but also took meals, went to night clubs and vacationed together.[28] The exceedingly close relationship between the two is often cited as evidence that the two were lovers, though some FBI employees who knew them, such as Felt, say that the relationship was merely "brotherly".

Tolson inherited Hoover's estate and moved into his home, having also accepted the American flag that draped Hoover's casket. Tolson is buried a few yards away from Hoover in the Congressional Cemetery.

Attorney Roy Cohn,[19] an associate of Hoover during the '50s investigations of Communists and himself a closeted homosexual, opined that Hoover was too frightened of his own sexuality to have anything approaching a normal sexual or romantic relationship.

In his 1993 biography Official and Confidential: The Secret Life of J Edgar Hoover, after "3 decades after it allegedly occured", "tabloid journalist" Anthony Summers quoted a witness, "society divorcee" Susan Rosenstiel, who claimed to have seen Hoover engaging in cross-dressing and homosexual acts in orgies on two occasions in the 1950s.[29][30][31]

“ In 1958 the bisexual millionaire distiller and philanthropist Lewis Solon Rosenstiel asked Susan [Rosenstiel], his fourth wife, if -- having been previously married to another bisexual man for nine years -- she had ever seen "a homosexual orgy." Although she had once surprised her sixty-eight-year-old husband in bed with his attorney, Roy Cohn, Susan told Summers that she had never before been invited to view sex between men. With her consent the couple went one day not long after this odd question to Manhattan's Plaza Hotel. Cohn, a former aide to Senator Joseph McCarthy and a Republican power broker, met them at the door. As she and her husband entered the suite, "Susan said, she recognized a third man: J. Edgar Hoover",...[31] ”

Summers also said that the Mafia had blackmail material on Hoover, and that as a consequence, Hoover had been reluctant to aggressively pursue organized crime. Although never corroborated, the allegation of cross-dressing has been widely repeated, and "J. Edna Hoover" has become the subject of humor on television, in movies and elsewhere. In the words of author Thomas Doherty, "For American popular culture, the image of the zaftig FBI director as a Christine Jorgensen wanna-be was too delicious not to savor."[32] Most biographers consider the story of Mafia blackmail to be unlikely in light of the FBI's actual investigations of the Mafia.[33]

Hoover hunted down and threatened anyone who made insinuations about his sexuality.[34] He also spread destructive, unsubstantiated rumors that Adlai Stevenson was gay to damage the liberal governor's 1952 Presidential Campaign.[34] His extensive secret files contained surveillance material on Eleanor Roosevelt's alleged lesbian lovers, speculated to be acquired for the purpose of blackmail.[34]

Despite the homosexuality rumors, Hoover's biographer Richard Hack[35] reports that Hoover was romantically linked to actress Dorothy Lamour in the late 1930s and early 1940s, and that after Hoover's death, Lamour did not deny rumors that she'd had an affair with Hoover in the years between her two marriages. Hack additionally reports that during the 1940s and 1950s, Hoover so often attended social events with Lela Rogers, the divorced mother of dancer and actress Ginger Rogers, that many of their mutual friends assumed the pair would eventually marry.

--wikipedia.com
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.09 seconds on 05/28/2022 at 11:45:08