broken heart...

Tex-Star

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2003 02:43 pm
I think it may be a good idea to stop dating for a spell (tough for someone your age, I know) and ask yourself why you've entangled yourself with these people under lies and intrigue. You are already beginning a pattern of lying because of your father. You are either choosing guys who are like your father, or you are unconciously trying to make them like your father.

Actually, you have been given a chance to deal with problems emenating from your father. Some people wait until they're about 40, many boyfriends and broken hearts later.

Have some fun with friends. Talk to a school counselor. You know, it's like a very old song "Hello young lovers, whoever you are
I hope your troubles are few...
All my good wishes go with you..."
0 Replies

ionlyluvshane

Reply Sat 4 Oct, 2003 10:27 pm
i dont want him to sleep with other people because it seems like that was when we were the closest. the most intimacy we had. dont get me wrong, we didnt do that day in and day out. so then whats it mean when he gave me his virginity as well as me giving him mine?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 11:47 am
I may be out of date, but I doubt it. By and large, males do not see virginity as a precious jewel but as an embarassing encumbrance.

Shane wants to continue the sexual part of his relationship with you while cutting down on the time he spends with you out of bed and even dating other girls.

What I'm hearing is that Shane wants the physical part of love, but is backing off on giving you emotional support.

If he's dating other girls, is he going to be sleeping with other girls? Every time you hop into bed with Shane, you'll be sleeping with all of the other girls/women that he's slept with and all of the men they have slept with.

At least consider using a condem.

You say that Shane has a right to punish you. Nonsense! What right? Shane is not your father. In a relationship between equals, neither party has the "right" to punish the other.

Shane can love you or leave you--these are his choices. "Punishment" doesn't fit in.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 5 Oct, 2003 12:20 pm
I would not continue to sleep with Shane until he decides what he wants. I wouldn't sleep with anyone who was dating anyone else. I would think that sleeping with him while you're apart would make your pain worse. Keep in mind that most people tend to want more what they can't have ;-) If you act like you're moving on then he just might get a bit scared. If you make yourself available every time he wants you, he won't be in any hurry to change anything and you're defeating your own purpose ;-)
0 Replies

tatugurl03

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2003 04:41 pm
ionlyluvshane and (well) shane
ok well ummmm.... first of all you've done the first right step. then you need to go and make sure to not go with ANY guys at all what so ever thats what i do. course thats me not you.

let me know if that helps.

p.o. -tatugurl03 :wink:
0 Replies