Saw a photo of the Presidents grandma,Is Obama a US citizen?

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 12:26 am
@Foxfyre,
Foxfyre wrote:

Humph. I only conceded that you had the better evidence. I did not concede any point about degrees of idiotic.

But oh well. We can save that compelling debate for another day. Smile

who was talking about you? i say both are idiotic and that is my honest opinion. as for mine being a "better" evidence - hardly, it is just as silly as yours... only more effort went into the making of it.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 07:06 am
@DontTreadOnMe,
DontTreadOnMe wrote:

serhazade bin laffin delivers a fartwa to members of her terror cell, the ping-pong muddahs brigade.

"be warned. if we are offended even one more time by a serving of stewed tomatos, there will be, with Bingo's help, geeeeeehawwddddddd!!!"

Laughing Oh god. I lost it at "fartwa". Apparently it doesn't take much for me.
dlowan

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 07:13 am
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:

(Thanks for the sympathy, sorry to derail. Back to the conspiracy theories!)

Awwwww........take care.

Now...have you seen SOZOBE'S grandmother?

A2k has had every extant photo taken down from the web and removed all record of her existence.

Because.........

Nah, I can't say it. I'd have to kill you if I told you.

sozobe

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 08:18 am
@dlowan,
GASP!

<looks up plane tickets to Australia -- gasps again at price -- narrows eyes and grits teeth and buys anyway, since such horribleness must be avenged in person>
chai2

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 09:14 am
don't be messin' about anyone's grandma.
0 Replies

dirrtydozen22

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 11:31 am
well he was born in Hawaii a few years after it became a state. Therefore he is a citizen. Period. End of story.
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 01:11 pm
@FreeDuck,
FreeDuck wrote:

DontTreadOnMe wrote:

serhazade bin laffin delivers a fartwa to members of her terror cell, the ping-pong muddahs brigade.

"be warned. if we are offended even one more time by a serving of stewed tomatos, there will be, with Bingo's help, geeeeeehawwddddddd!!!"

Laughing Oh god. I lost it at "fartwa". Apparently it doesn't take much for me.

ha, me either. but in these days of high prices and high anxiety, economy is a good thing, i guess... Wink
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 19 Mar, 2009 03:00 pm
@sozobe,
Cool.

My cunning plan has worked.
0 Replies

Melodyzhong

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 05:28 am
@babsatamelia,
i've seen a tv program which talked about pre.Obama's nationality. it's said that, pre.Obama's mum is an America and his father is an Kenyan. when she was pregent and was nearly to procreate,she was gonna to catch plane in Kenya. but the airport shopped her from getting on the board. it seems that she give birth to pre.Obama at the airport.
Setanta

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 07:42 am
@Melodyzhong,
Would you be interested in purchasing a bridge? I have one i can let you have very inexpensively, and it's in New York. You'll make a fortune ! ! !
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 08:46 am
@Melodyzhong,
Actually, that isn't true because members of the Obama administration in 2 years time will commandeer the time machine and a UFO from area51 so they can go back in time and make sure his pregnant mother does not give birth in Kenya. Even though they will not do it for 2 years, it still has already happened in the past. Time travel works that way, you know.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 02:59 pm
@Melodyzhong,
Melodyzhong wrote:

when she was pregent and was nearly to procreate,...

wait a minute....
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 03:21 pm
@Melodyzhong,
Melodyzhong wrote:
when she was pregent and was nearly to procreate,she was gonna to catch plane in Kenya.

best sentence ever
0 Replies