Saw a photo of the Presidents grandma,Is Obama a US citizen?

dyslexia

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 09:32 am
@Eva,
Eva, weren't you born in the Republic of Texas?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 09:44 am
A...a...T-T-Texan??? Moi?

EXCUSE ME!!!

0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 09:47 am
I am an Okie, through and through.

As it happens, though, I am posting this from downtown Dallas.

I know, I'm slumming.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 09:56 am
@CoastalRat,
Quote:
I swear the comments here on A2K get more ridiculous every day.

Ayyyy-men . . . somebody give that clown a cee-gar . . .
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 01:07 pm
I think we have to at least give babsatamelia points for originality here. The standard form of her initial post would have been "Yo mama is so ugly you can't possibly a US citizen." Instead she's making a "yo grandma" joke -- the first I've ever heard. That deserves some amount of kudos, no?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 01:46 pm
When i get to be eighty years old, i'm gonna be even more incredibly handsome than i am now. Pretty young thangs are gonna fall all over themselves (hopefully, while wearing short skirts) just to get next to me.

(Yeah, right . . . like i'm gonna live much past 60 . . .)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 01:51 pm
He really got you, this Muslim foreigner and his America-hating wife. I bet he was practicing his American accent in the deep valleys of Aghanistan in Al-Quaeda training camps for years. They do that sort of a thing regularly.
dagmaraka

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 02:01 pm
@dagmaraka,

here are some irrevocable proofs. it is incredible how dumb american public is...he made it all the way to the president and nobody figured out he's actually an indonesian muslim.
Foxfyre

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 02:18 pm
@dagmaraka,
The one I recently received in my email is better than yours Dag. Smile

http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq289/LindaBee_2008/BirthCertificate.jpg?t=1237407434
dagmaraka

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 02:24 pm
@Foxfyre,
but mine are irrevocable proofs that he is NOT a citizen...although given the evidence you provide it's a difficult decision.
roger

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 05:53 pm
@sozobe,
Sorrrrry, Soz. My first thought was that woman who kept posting the same theory, maybe six months ago. Without a name or search function, it just wasn't worth dragging up.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 06:10 pm
@dagmaraka,
Oh well I see your point. Okay I'll concede a win there. But don't you think it is only fair to competently present both sides?
dagmaraka

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 06:19 pm
@Foxfyre,
i think both sides were represented fairly here indeed - both mine and your "evidence" was equally idiotic. that'll do for fairness.
Foxfyre

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 06:40 pm
@dagmaraka,
Humph. I only conceded that you had the better evidence. I did not concede any point about degrees of idiotic.

But oh well. We can save that compelling debate for another day. Smile
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 06:41 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

I've never seen Obama's birth certificate.

hell, i've never even seen obama.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 06:55 pm
after illegally sneaking into the USA from Hawaii, Obama migrated to Chicago hidden under the floor-boards of a '53 International Harvester Travelall where he became a community organizer and became so sophisticated at community organizing (building home-made bombs) that he went onto organizing the Oklahoma City bombing. There is no god but Allah.
roger

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 07:57 pm
@dyslexia,
Peace be upon His Name.
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 08:09 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Peace be upon His Name.

and bingo was his name-o.

http://images.inmagine.com/img/blendimages/bld064/bld064375.jpg

serhazade bin laffin delivers a fartwa to members of her terror cell, the ping-pong muddahs brigade.

"be warned. if we are offended even one more time by a serving of stewed tomatos, there will be, with Bingo's help, geeeeeehawwddddddd!!!"

patiodog

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 08:14 pm
I'm sorry, but I must see a legitimate birth certificate before I will be convinced that Obama was born.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 09:42 pm
@dagmaraka,
dagmaraka wrote:
but mine are irrevocable proofs that he is NOT a citizen...although given the evidence you provide it's a difficult decision.

Of course he's not a citizen! Obama himself is on record as stating that he's actually from planet Krypton. He himself is admitting that he can't be an American-born citizen.

0 Replies