Chaos at AIG

spendius

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 03:32 am
@talk72000,
A happening first reported on A2K a few weeks back and ignored by liberal posters.
OGIONIK

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 03:37 am
@spendius,
well well, when the global economy falls apart, be ready set go, to restart, hark back to times of noahs ark, survival is a need, death is an art, a worldwide inferno,just waiting for a spark..
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2009 06:20 am
Apparently a handful of lib pundits are starting to figure the problem out...

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/columnists/goodwin/index.html

Quote:

Yet even "Tonight" host Jay Leno broke from full flattery to reveal his qualms about the meaning of the bonus tax. "Here's something that kind of scared me," he said. "If the government decides they don't like a guy, all of a sudden, hey, we're going to tax you and then, boom, and it passes."

Obama brushed it off, part of an endless road show claim that he will bring back "common sense" to the financial system and restore "those values that built America."

If only. In truth, there is no history for what he is doing. He is the most radical President of our times, far outside the mainstream of our political philosophy.

He is not a reformer who fixes things. He fancies himself "transformative," a man who reshapes and reorders. It apparently begins with smashing the existing order under the pretext of managing the crisis he inherited.

During the campaign, a fellow journalist confided that "I know Obama is a Manchurian candidate, I just can't figure out what for."

I laughed then, but no more. Obama represents a secular religion that believes, no matter the malady, Washington is the antidote. More government is the chicken soup of his tribe.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 06:47 pm

More...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXSxtnjflq0&feature=related
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2009 08:04 pm
http://blog.heritage.org/2009/03/20/the-aig-and-everyone-else-bill-counterproductive-and-unconstitutional/
spendius

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 06:16 pm
@gungasnake,
What did you make of this comment on your link gunga--

Quote:
norberto metrikis argentina writes:
gentlemans ,ionly need that mr winestock say that enter in zaporizthal and buy millons of tons ,that aaaeo buy oil of tnk because copy mi contacts ,that rober newman promess payme 27 millons and that this mesage arrive to vladimir puttin ,because the russian contitution say that all the citizen be iquals but i suplier of market dates for 1 millonsof trillons of diferent materiasl ,and now only have a top vigilance .iwork from general ignatov because is a man of honor but not payme ,work from roman ,a friend because i training to your team of the future ,so maebe need speak with roman directly but not is posible ,so to all the asesors of russia pay with a bullet ,is a good business for the gansters ,but not for the strong russia .now say that kindnaped mi mother paralitic ,.mr president MEDVEDEV , CORONEL PUTTIN ,SAY THAT STOP AND PAYME THAT IS A GOOD DEAL AND BECAUSE YOU ARE THE LIDERS OF 300MILONS OF PEOPLE THAT IS A GOOD PEOPLE AND YOUR ARMY CUMPLIMENT YOUR WORD ,.ROMAN NOW THAT I WORK 12 HOURS FOR YEARS WITH CUSTODY OF THE POLICE OF PROVINCIA BUENOS AIRES ,AND I PROMESS TO THEY AND SAY THAT PAYME WITH THE DEUDE ARGENTINE AND SOME CASH BECAUSE REMEMBER THAT YOU BUY 11,8 BILLONS OF TONS OF GOLD ,TO1000US THE KG AND I SALE 1.150.000KG OF GOLD AND MAKE CONTRACT WITH CHINA ,INDIA ,A CAITION FOR 200BILLONS WITH JAPAN .AND ANY SPEAK ABOUT MI DOCUMENT .INEED THAT RECOGNIZED MY WORK AND PTREND WORK FOR THE RUSSIAN OIL BUT HELP TO MY COUNTRY ,ROMAN NOW THE AMOUNT .THANKS IN ADVANCE.?

gungasnake

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 08:22 pm
@spendius,
Russians are usually good with languages; what you see there is an aberration.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 08:35 pm
I see all those bonus's are being returned. Wonder if well get a refund on insurance
roger

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2009 09:48 pm
@Sglass,
And I wonder what congress and president will find to entertain themselves with, next.
0 Replies