Im sleeping with a guy that has 2 kids with his wife that is like a sister to me!

amiee

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 01:35 pm
I have honestly had something deep down for this guy for over 6 years, i've known him for over 10 years and now he has two kids with his wife. The thing is his wife and I are the bestest of friends and she has been there for me through these two though years. I stopped liking this guy about a year ago due to the fact that he had moved away with his wife and kids to london. But now they live much closer, i see them every weekend. The other day something happened between me and him that i never thought i would ever see happening. it used to be just a feeling years ago for him and that i never thought i would have a chance with him. Now im sleeping with him!

I cant stop, because i dont want to!
im starting to have these feelings for him once again.
And no matter what everyone says about its wrong and its hurtful to do a such thing to someone so cloe that has been helping me, but honestly i dont want it to stop and neither does he!

Ceili

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 01:57 pm
bitch
Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 01:59 pm
@Ceili,
This is how you treat your "bestest" friend?" With friends like you she does not need enemies.

Having feelings for someone is one thing. Acting upon those feelings is another. I would suspect that you are not the first, nor the last fling in this man's life. Dump him before you get in any deeper into this mess.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 02:02 pm
It's a good thing ya'll are just sleeping instead of having sex. That would be disgusting.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 02:14 pm
@amiee,
Quote:
...but honestly i dont want it to stop and neither does he!

This says it all!
I truly hope, your "bestest friend" finds out about the two of you, then
reconciles with her husband and leave you in the dust. You're not worth the friendship that was offered to you.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 02:23 pm
If what you say is the case (that you don't care), why're you posting here? What is it that you're looking for from this thread? Or are you just thumbing your nose at ethics, or morality or civility?

Even children have the common sense to stop eating candy at Halloween.
You had a fling. Have some sort of common sense and fairness. Think about someone else beside yourself -- perhaps even think of those children having a peaceful home.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 04:18 pm
@amiee,
50/50 this is some teenage virgin male having fun with the adults.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 05:15 pm
@amiee,
then why post? you made up your mind and you don't want to hear you're wrong. well then...good day.
sullyfish6

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 07:43 pm
Is there a question here?

Otherwise it's a lot of provocative bullshit.

patiodog

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2009 09:38 pm
Mama's got pretty beads.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2009 03:57 am
@sullyfish6,
Do you really think it is likely that this is a woman having an affair instead of a teenage troll?
Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2009 05:16 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Do you really think it is likely that this is a woman having an affair instead of a teenage troll?

Yes, I think that there is a distinct possibility that some kid is having a good laugh at our expense. Then again, the story may be true, so I have responded to it as if it were.

The way that I see it, this may be a case of a youngish woman, who has not matured enough to have set her priorities straight.
OGIONIK

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2009 06:24 am
@Phoenix32890,
men are supposed to have more than 1 lover.

Maybe you should tell his wife about it and have a threesome.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2009 06:45 am
@Phoenix32890,
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Quote:
The way that I see it, this may be a case of a youngish woman, who has not matured enough to have set her priorities straight.

How old do you think she might be? Three? Maybe four? Wink
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2009 06:51 am
@amiee,
Simple solution, all of you become Mormons.....
0 Replies

Boltonian

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 06:21 am
@amiee,
That makes you a bad bad person, and so is he.
Do the decent thing and break it off.
Phoenix32890

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2009 07:11 am
@Boltonian,
I do not think that the term "bad person" is useful. People find themselves caught up in situations, and then find themselves unable or unwilling to extricate themselves from it.

I don't think that anything positive can result by labeling a person "bad".
amiee

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 03:58 pm
@Phoenix32890,
exactally and thats the situation that i am in this moment. you just find your self in it. and saying that im bad isnt going to solve anything
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 05:55 pm
I really really wish I
Never heard of Amy Fisher
I really really wish I
Never heard of Amy Fisher
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 06:51 pm
@dagmaraka,
dagmaraka wrote:
then why post? you made up your mind and you don't want to hear you're wrong. well then...good day.

My words exactly. Except that you thought of them first.
0 Replies