Limbaugh challenges Oinkbama to debate

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 12:07 pm
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2199955/posts

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/03/audio-of-rush-limbaugh-challenging.html

boomerang

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 04:23 pm
Oh lord.

Rush gives pompus blowhards a bad name.

20 years ago or so I used to catch his radio show once a week in the air wave vaccuum between Tulsa and Oklahoma City and he was pretty funny and entertaining and thought provoking. Now he's just an asshat.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 04:28 pm
@gungasnake,
fairs fair, if you're going to bastardize the presidents name you should give Lush the same due

title should read

Lush Rimjob challenges Oinkbama to debate
roger

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 04:30 pm
@djjd62,
That's fair.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 05:00 pm
Rush should debate Obama regarding the costs of prescription pharmaceuticals. I understand that's a topic of particular concern for Limbaugh.
farmerman

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 05:21 pm
@joefromchicago,
LIMBAUGH , in one of his drug addled states. He becomes Kid Crisco.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zMw1y5M2xE
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 09:20 pm
Now, in all fairness, if we're going to make fun of Limbaugh for being an opiate freak, shouldn't we also make fun of Obama for being a crack whore?

OK, he didn't whore. He just did coke...

Wonder if Obama will debate him? Notice no one has addressed this. His admin has certainly impowered Limbaugh...
boomerang

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 09:28 pm
@A Lone Voice,
Seriously, if Obama takes time out of his schedule to debate Limbaugh I totally want my vote back.

And I would say that about any politician or person who bothered to give Limbaugh the time of day.

The man is the worst kind of joke.

A Lone Voice

Reply Thu 5 Mar, 2009 10:31 pm
@boomerang,
Quote:

Seriously, if Obama takes time out of his schedule to debate Limbaugh I totally want my vote back.

And I would say that about any politician or person who bothered to give Limbaugh the time of day.

I would agree, except for Obama's propensity to engage Limbaugh and other radio talk show types in his public comments.

Don't recall other presidents doing that with the lefty windbags. OK, maybe Nixon. And we know how that turned out.

Obama is either an idiot, as he must realize he is empowering said talk show types, or a genius, as we are spending time talking about this rather than today's stock market dropping over 200 points, Russia’s ignoring his letter of peace re missile defense, and the Fed refusing to name the banks it has bailed out, a new twist to Obama’s “open government”...
gungasnake

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 07:08 am
@boomerang,
Quote:

Baroque Oinkbama takes him seriously.
farmerman

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 07:15 am
@A Lone Voice,
Quote:
I would agree, except for Obama's propensity to engage Limbaugh and other radio talk show types in his public comments
Perhaps Obama was responding to Limbo's "all -Obama- all- the -time" tirades? HMMMMMM?

I dont think Obama came out once and said that he wanted Limbo to fail now did he?
gungasnake

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 07:16 am
A2K advertisement:

http://bannerfarm.ace.advertising.com/CDN/123221/lips_728x90_4_02-24-09.gif

Fact is, there's ugly, and then there's UGLY...

Having a snout, now THAT's UGLY!!

http://www.indiebusinessblog.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/27/pig_snout_350.jpg

Anybody here have that problem let me know, a guy I went to school with is a top plastic surgeon who specializes in snout removal.
farmerman

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 07:26 am
@gungasnake,
Is he youre plastic surgeon?
gungasnake

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 07:38 am
@farmerman,
Not for that particular problem.
djjd62

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 07:42 am
@gungasnake,
i imagine gunga gets skin bleaching so he can be the whitest supremacist at the rallies
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 07:43 am
@farmerman,
I mean, whoever dreams up some of these stupid ******* ads I see on a2k obviously has a lower opinion of libtards than I do...
djjd62

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 07:50 am
@gungasnake,
you're implying no cuntservatives ever get plastic surgery
0 Replies

A Lone Voice

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 11:31 am
@farmerman,
Quote:

Perhaps Obama was responding to Limbo's "all -Obama- all- the -time" tirades? HMMMMMM?

I dont think Obama came out once and said that he wanted Limbo to fail now did he?

OK. And Nixon was the last president who actually responded in some way to media sulking.

I find that disturbing, don't you?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 12:06 pm
@A Lone Voice,
A Lone Voice wrote:

Quote:

OK. And Nixon was the last president who actually responded in some way to media sulking.

I find that disturbing, don't you?

Is Obama responding personally? I haven't seen that. His politicos around him are doing their job - bitch-slapping the other side around - but Obama seems to remain above the fray for now.

Cycloptichorn
Setanta

Reply Fri 6 Mar, 2009 12:14 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
I wondered about that myself--although this bullshit doesn't merit the effort of doing a search, especially as it would entail proving a negative, that Mr. Obama had nor responded to Lush Lamebrain. So, if someone wants to compare him to Nixon (and Nelson Rockefeller giving a reporter the finger in public seems far more indiscrete to me), i would suggest they prove he is over-reacting to Lush, or even reacting at all.
0 Replies