Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 09:17 am
sliced up mini pork chops sauteed with lots of herbs
on a soft bun sliced into thirds

strawberries and pineapple chunks

Irish breakfast tea
ossobuco

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 09:34 am
@ehBeth,
a slice of the custard pie I made last evening - I haven't made a custard much less a custard pie in years. The recipe wasn't too sugary, so that was good, and it was easy to do. I used my own "pastry", not really pastry, just an oil dough.

So now I have another alternate breakfast food, given the mix of egg, milk, and mixed type wheat, some butter in there too.

plus, hot coffee
0 Replies

jacobaugustine

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 04:20 am
@ossobuco,
waffles with greens, champignons and fried egg
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Wed 13 Jan, 2016 03:59 pm
ehBeth

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 11:20 am
@tsarstepan,
peanut butter and strawberry jam on toast

tea

pb and j is still awesome when I have it as a treat
ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 11:55 am
@ehBeth,
homemade crumpet toasted, butter to fill the holes, and a schmear of hummus
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 11:59 am
@ehBeth,
curry chicken and rice
Lordyaswas

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 12:02 pm
@chai2,
I am deeply impressed.

How very British!
farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 05:37 pm
@Lordyaswas,
Am up in the N woods in the gas fields and this AM I had a generous sausage gravy over fresh biskits breakfass with bacon as a side .
I was burpin up grease all morning and I was being stalked by two black bears that probably werent gonna hibernate this year. I know they could smell my bacon and sausage burps. GOOD THING I DIDNT HAVE PANCAKES AN SYRUP< or they woulda been on me like **** on a rice paddy.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 5 Feb, 2016 10:00 pm
@farmerman,
Well, I'm still fighting the marathon bronchitis spell so I had a big swallow of liquid Mucinex.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 03:07 am
@glitterbag,
Before I forget, Yum.
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 05:37 am
@farmerman,
You never fail to make me laugh out loud at least once a week.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 05:44 am
@farmerman,
Wait. There's **** on rice paddies?
farmerman

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 05:58 am
@Lash,
actually, IN rice paddies. There is still the practice of using "Night soil" in the very rural areas" Im not sure they still use human dung, but they do save the hoofed animal manures in big compost piles.

In US, we just flood and use chemical fertilizers .

No big meaty breakfass this AM, I have one more gas well line to inspect and then Im outta here. Ill eat a Mickee D's on the drive home. (I carry a 45 so Im really not worried about bears--Weve killed off most all of the fierce ones that used to attack people)- BUT, just in case, Im gonna buy me a couple of SNICKERS bars at a store just to use as bait in case any of these bears didnt get the memo). I should be back home in LAncaster by mid afternoon .

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 07:03 am
Ate basmati rice last night and suddenly feeling queasy...

This morning, in an abrupt departure, went the way of hot chocolate over coffee; turkey sausage, scramby eggs, and two fat, fluffy rice millet bread slices dripped with maple syrup. Tore up half a cheese slice and melted with egg heat.

Nods solemnly.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 10:42 am
a packet of maple / brown sugar oatmeal

I feel like I'm regressing to my university years
ossobuco

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 11:30 am
@ehBeth,
Terni bread toast (italian sourdough recipe) and butter, coffee
0 Replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 12:28 pm
It seems a long time ago now, but this morning I had a large plateful of colcaccon, using yesterdays leftovers and some bacon from the fridge.

With HP Sauce, of course.

Yum.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 02:38 pm
Off to Efendy for breakfast this morning, for a friend's birthday
http://www.efendy.com.au/
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 6 Feb, 2016 02:51 pm
I basically eat every morning the same - 1 huge cup of good German coffee, freshly ground and brewed, 1 glass of green smoothie, 1 dark sunflowerseed bread with butter and jam. Jam is either strawberry, raspberry or Spanish orange as they say at Trader Joe's.