40

so what's for breakfast today?

Linkat

1  
Reply Fri 23 Apr, 2021 07:39 am
@hightor,
Ug - I, personally, would rather have natural sugars...but that being said I do search for the juice with the lower sugars. I just avoid anything that is chemical or non- natural - as much as I can.

Had a life/personal type coach (was offered free from work) she was also a nutritionist and pointed to me that things like yogurt with real whole milk with as low sugar as possible was actually better for you than the "fake" things like skim, lower fat. You just have less of if. That all this processed stuff is poison for your body.

She even got me making my own granola from all organic products and led me to places I could get the more natural stuff.

That being said you are correct on the low amount of sugar - being very important to minimize this for your body.

Ok that being said - I still drink my coffee for breakfast! Sometimes I have plain yogurt and add my home made granola. I am not a big breakfast person - maybe an egg with some sautee veggies and a little cheese.