So would you date...

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 27 Feb, 2009 11:19 am
Sorry Diest.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2009 01:23 am
Didn't think there would be anything about this story to update, but I thought this was noteworthy.

So she told her boyfriend what happened, but he stopped her. Said he didn't want to know the details. Was pretty upset but didn't blow a gasket. A week or two go by. The guy doesn't check his facebook too often, but decides to login. Last person to login was her using his computer, and the browser picks up a password cookie. So he's logged into her account, then he reads the messages between us about what happened. Now he's mad. Calls her up. Big fight. He decides to dump her.

Nothing about this story is exceptional yet. She accepted as a possibility that this may have been one of the outcomes of telling him.

So the next day (and this is where everything breaks down), he calls her. Decides to tell her that he had cheated on her. This was a very large surprise. Not only did it happen, but it happened in October. She asked if he had ever planned on telling her. He said no. She asked if there were others. There were. Two of them.

None of us saw this coming.

She came over tonight and watched a movie with me. It was nice. I was completely unaware of any of this other stuff. The whole time she was there, I thought about how much I liked her company.

I thought this might be a worthy update on the situation.

T
K
O
Thomas

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2009 01:19 pm
@Diest TKO,
Good for you so far! Is she now fine with your sister knowing about her feelings for you?
0 Replies