Am I Losing Intrest In My Boyfriend?

TM24

Thu 22 Aug, 2013 11:33 pm
@urlovedoll,
your problem is not that hard.
confront him, you can't rely to your friends if they're being a jerk.
just rely on yourself and if he wants to end it, you better end it first.
at least you have your dignity. if not, try to work it out, but if there is no mutual
love between the both of you, you better give up.
your relationship would not mean something if only one of you are still
inlove.
0 Replies

Rodrigesvesel

Tue 27 Aug, 2013 04:05 pm
@urlovedoll,
Sometime our relations want some spaces, try to make him happy. Dont go opposite to him, do as he directed. You will surely come over by this problem.
Ragman

Tue 27 Aug, 2013 05:00 pm
@Rodrigesvesel,
Be aware that if you're comments are directed to the OP, this is a 4-yr-old post. That Member has been inactive on this site for over 4 yrs.
panzade

Tue 27 Aug, 2013 05:41 pm
@Ragman,
My take:
These threads are important for discussing young love, never mind the original poster is long gone. It's great that you throw your 2 Cents in Ragamuffin.
0 Replies

Livelaughlove196

Sat 31 Aug, 2013 01:27 am
@urlovedoll,
I am In this exact same position right now. Dated my boy for 5 months and I'm starting to lose the love me had. It was just one weekend tho, hangout after school and do something you both enjoy doing and see if the spark is still there. If it's not and you just aren't feeling it anymore, get out fast before you are stuck like I am(with a promise ring) eeeekkkk!!
jespah

Sat 31 Aug, 2013 07:19 am
@Livelaughlove196,
A promise ring isn't stuck. Give it back, break up and be done with it. This is not the Middle Ages.
0 Replies

panzade

Sat 31 Aug, 2013 11:00 am
@Livelaughlove196,
What jes said...and I'll add:

A "promise" ring is nothing but a cheap ploy to reserve a lady without much investment in time and attention.

I know. I was the master.
0 Replies

sweet-angel

Wed 3 Dec, 2014 08:55 pm
@urlovedoll,
What happened between you and your boyfriend??
0 Replies

Girgio

Mon 22 Dec, 2014 08:15 am
@urlovedoll,
So the thing is that life is passing by and it (life) just doesn`t care about your thoughts and feelings. U will be involved in the same situations at least 1000 times and every time u will get an expensive experience. So just let it be and wait. U will be surprise soon with the way of your thoughts and the type of ur feelings.
0 Replies

ravengirl28

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:17 am
@urlovedoll,
Hey can i just say, I've felt this way a few times with men. I truly think that whoever you're with is who you're supposed to be with..sometimes I think, myself included, women get into this mindset of "is he the ONE" be all end all and it's not about that, it's about the journey. We want the happily ever after whether we know it or not. Whether you believe this or not, in psychology they also say that certain thoughts, emotions, reactions and behaviors come from our ancestry and DNA. Ask yourself this - are these feelings coming from a place of fear or security? Love or something more negative? If it's something negative, full of fear, it's not your Self talking, it's your mind and that's comforting because a lot of the time our mind (ego) wants to control what's happening around us by controlling first how we perceive things, in order to preserve itself and to preserve YOU. It's a survival technique, so complex by this stage in our humanity that it's difficult to differentiate between what you really want, how you really feel, and what you really think. However, I think this can be attributed to the mind's anxiety (mind's, btw, try to stay away from bullshit meditations) and something that can be worked through but it may take years. For now, learn to listen to your intuition instead of your fears, and be aware of the source of these feelings. I'm going through the same thing by the way, and knowing that everything works out in our favor is beneficial. Trust in yourself and the universe! Maybe this could turn into a big lesson for you. Although it may easily be brushed off by some, it sounds like you're a sensitive person who knows when something is "wrong" or off. Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's the situation or if it's you, but the situation seems to stem from you. Just something to consider Smile best of luck to you, and much love.
0 Replies

ravengirl28

Fri 16 Jan, 2015 02:20 am
@urlovedoll,
Hey can i just say, I've felt this way a few times with men. I truly think that whoever you're with is who you're supposed to be with..sometimes I think, myself included, women get into this mindset of "is he the ONE" be all end all and it's not about that, it's about the journey. We want the happily ever after whether we know it or not. Whether you believe this or not, in psychology they also say that certain thoughts, emotions, reactions and behaviors come from our ancestry and DNA. Ask yourself this - are these feelings coming from a place of fear or security? Love or something more negative? If it's something negative, full of fear, it's not your Self talking, it's your mind and that's comforting because a lot of the time our mind (ego) wants to control what's happening around us by controlling first how we perceive things, in order to preserve itself and to preserve YOU. It's a survival technique, so complex by this stage in our humanity that it's difficult to differentiate between what you really want, how you really feel, and what you really think. However, I think this can be attributed to the mind's anxiety (mind's, btw, try to stay away from bullshit meditations) and something that can be worked through but it may take years. For now, learn to listen to your intuition instead of your fears, and be aware of the source of these feelings. I'm going through the same thing by the way, and knowing that everything works out in our favor is beneficial. Trust in yourself and the universe! Maybe this could turn into a big lesson for you. Although it may easily be brushed off by some, it sounds like you're a sensitive person who knows when something is "wrong" or off. Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's the situation or if it's you, but the situation seems to stem from you. No outside source, whether parents or boyfriend, can really dictate your reality..Just something to consider Smile best of luck to you, and much love.
0 Replies

malaseh

Thu 14 Jan, 2016 04:50 pm
hey. how are things now with your boyfriend?

just to let you know, Ive been in the situation as you are and currently in one (again) I was madly inlove with my boyfriend, he was actually my bestfriend and both of us fell inlove with eachother. we were inseparabale! everything I do, he was always in my mind.

until last november, I feel like I have lost my interest in him. I didn't get excited like I used to when I see him. I get annoyed when he's closer or when he talks to me. I didn't want to see him and gives all kinds of reason so that I could not meet him. I don't even know why I was being like that and I didn't even realise that I was behaving that way. Until a week or so, my feelings stay the same. I still don't want to talk to him

but the thing is.. I loved him! I really do. he is the nicest guy I've ever met. all of my ex boyfriends were fuckboys tbvh. he is the nicest one. he is willing to do anything for me. I see him in my future but at that time... I just don't know. we talked it out and he cried a lot. he didn't know what to do.. and I didn't know what to do. I don't want a break up... but I just don't feel the spark anymore. I CRIED AND CRIED bc I just things to go back to normal

after 2 weeks (or more) we went out to grab lunch, we had such a great time.. and the feelings came back. but now.. even when I go out with him, I still get annoyed. most of the time, I feel like being alone rather than talking to him. I sleep way too early now. bc.. I AM BORED. we have nothing to do

I guess what triggers this feeling is that.. he is probably too nice (same goes to your boyfriend) relationships need to have arguments once in awhile just to spice things up. we havent been arguing for almost a month now.

and perhaps your boyfriend is too clingy? do you guys see each other more often?
0 Replies

capn

Fri 15 Jan, 2016 12:31 pm
@chai2,
well said
0 Replies