Am I Losing Intrest In My Boyfriend?

urlovedoll

Sat 30 May, 2009 12:33 pm
@chai2,
It's urlovedoll and NO your incorrect. Im still with my boyfriend and we are happy. I have a life i dont stay on the internet twenty four seven.
esax22

Thu 22 Oct, 2009 01:19 pm
I feeel the same way like im loosing interest and its making me go crazy i cant take it. I dont know what to do and its killing me inside cause i really do want to be with him but I dont understand why i feel like this. I really want everything to work out with me and my boyfriend cause i dont want to be with anyone else but him. I love him so much and i just have no idea what is going on and why i feel like this, it came out of no where. We've been going out for a year now and just a couple weeks ago we were nore in love than ever, im still in love with him and care about him so much i just dont know why im feeling like this. HELP!
panzade

Thu 22 Oct, 2009 03:40 pm
@urlovedoll,
Quote:
It's urlovedoll

So how's it goin now?
0 Replies

sullyfish6

Thu 22 Oct, 2009 08:21 pm
You are not falling "out of love" - you are getting bored.
And it scares you.
It's unrealistic to think that a relationship is always going to be "hot."
You are addicted to excitement.
Try to have a stable, long lasting relationship with this guy. Learn to accept someone on a day to day basis. Mature people have relationships like this.
0 Replies

birdy99

Wed 3 Feb, 2010 11:31 am
So I'm not sure if everyones still updating on this. But I've been going through the exact same thing, down to a tee. I cry every day, I've been getting physically sick, I cant even go to school. I love my boyfriend very much, but I feel like somethings different with the way I feel. I dont want anything to be different at all and I want things to go back to normal but no matter what I do, I keep thinking the same way. Its a relief to know someones going through the same thing, I need to know me and him are gonna be okay and eventually these horrible thoughts will go away. I just wanna be with him and be happy and have no worries.
0 Replies

Rico

Wed 22 Dec, 2010 08:38 pm
@urlovedoll,
You havent experienced enough with love. Is he the 1st guy you have actually felt you loved? Try to imagen him with another girl or you with another guy, does it hurt? If hes amazing as you say then its going to hurt you in the long run for letting him go because alot of guys out there are just jerks and only want sex or either just play games. Your'e young right now and havent experienced much so lust can come in quick. Thats why people "actually" fall in love when there a bit older and more mature because they know that they want. So the reason i think your feelings have changed is either because you got used to his presenc, or what you had for him was actually just lust, not love. Teens go thru this all the time. Im just letting you know though, you WILL miss him if you let him go & it WILL hit you in the long run meeting other guys if you find out they're not better than your current boyfriend. Imagen knowing he found a replacement as you two take a break or broke up....you need to look twice at whats infront of you cuz like they say "you dont know what you got until its gone" and THAT could be a big regret later on in life. And if hes amazing as you say then a guy like him probably wont stay single for long....Take advantage of what you have infront of you...or else others will
0 Replies

HeartArt

Sun 13 Mar, 2011 05:29 pm
@esax22,
I feel the same exact way. D:
It's nice to know there are others who understand instead of hearing "No i never went through that." It makes me lose so much hope. But then others who agree and tell me there relationship is good makes me gain hope.
Basically it's about the same thing. My boyfriend says he doesn't wanna lose me and i don't want to lose him, i want everything to go back the same but i've learned that it won't. But i want to at least feel SOMETHING. Just something. At times i feel like maybe i don't but that's usually doubt poisoning my mind. At times i feel good, we're best friends hanging out and we'll kiss here and there and it'll be nice, but then other times i don't want to really be near him. I HATE feeling this 'cause it's making me sick. I keep throwing up, i can't sleep, i keep crying. I want all this to go away. I want to feel happy and in love like i did, but like how someone pointed it out, some are addicted to excitement and who knows, maybe i am. BUT I AM NOT giving into that. I'm not giving in to my addiction to feel the butterfly feelings and excitement. All i do wish is this feeling to go away. All this doubt, all these thoughts running through my mind..
Is it normal to even feel a little less attracted to that person? I think, in a way, it is. 'Cause if you're in that lovey dovey stage NOTHING seems wrong with them, AT ALL. Everything is perfect. Goodness, help me.. please.
0 Replies

loveandcandy82

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 03:59 pm
@urlovedoll,
urlovedoll,
it's so great to hear that someone else has gone through this because I am 17 too and my bf and I have been dating for 5 almost 6 months and i am starting to feel the same way you are.

did you get through it? if so what did you do that helped?
0 Replies

Jwilliamsj19892007

Sun 25 Dec, 2011 02:58 pm
Omg! This is happening to me with my boyfriend right now. I have been miserable for the past month. I know I love him and enjoy talking to him so idk why I am feeling like this. We have also been together for 5 months. Please, please tell me what happened with you and your boyfriend! Did the feeling go away and everything went back to normal???!
0 Replies

MsFace

Sun 19 Feb, 2012 03:32 pm
@urlovedoll,
I am 17, I've been with my boyfriend for 5 months, and I am going through the EXACT same thing.
0 Replies

millieann

Wed 8 Aug, 2012 04:47 pm
@urlovedoll,
I am going through the exact same thing, ive been going through it for about 3 months now and it eats away at me EVERY day. my doctor has said i have depression but im worried i havnt and its just how i feel about my relationship thats making me unhappy Sad my boyfriend is wonderful and i couldnt imagine my without him but i worry that in order to ever be happy again i might have to move on? i just wondered how you are feeling now as i know the post was a long time ago? and what happened with your relationship?
0 Replies

helloblueyes4

Wed 17 Oct, 2012 06:00 pm
@urlovedoll,
Hello, I am actually 17 years old myself and I have recently gone through the same thing. I was madly in love with my boyfriend until one morning I woke up and didn't feel the same. Please help me, did you love him agian/get back together?
Jecksoul

Wed 24 Oct, 2012 09:05 am
@helloblueyes4,
Your emotions are probably not very stable.
0 Replies

serahbby3612

Thu 1 Nov, 2012 08:10 am
@urlovedoll,
Me and my boyfriend have been together for 8 months and we didnt argue the first 4 months then I fucked up, and now there is no trust in the relationship, and now all we do is argue, im hoping me and him will get better cuz i've planned my whole life around him, but now everything I do for him, its a **** up, or when I asked him to name the good things he can name 5, when he names the bad he can name 15. it will get better, you guys cant be seeing eachother everyday because you guys need time to miss eachother and when you're so use dot seeing someone everyday, then you just get used to it, you never want them to leave, nothing. I know how that is. So just take some time away from eachother and give eachother space and everything will get better.
0 Replies

Donyakay93

Sat 19 Jan, 2013 08:50 pm
Ive been going through the exact same thing.. for the past maybe month or so.. we've been together for 5 months and im 19 btw .. this feeling has overcome me to the point where i cry every F****** day .. i dont know how to feel anymore because of it.. he has been nothing but good to me.. but we are in a long distance relationship.. he lives in Pennsylvania and i live in Brooklyn we go sometimes weeks without seeing eechother.. that used to not bother me too much in the first 3 months of our relationship .. i really wish me and him could go back to when i was so crazy about him and inlove.. and it hurts me so much to c that he's hurting because of me.. i wouldnt ever want to be the reason for his hurting .. and its killing me.. idk why i feel the way i feel.. i sit days at a time trying to figure out where things went wrong.. but i dont know.. me and him have came to a decision to break up.. simply because if i have to sit here and doubt our relationship and think twice before we get back together.. then theres something wrong with that.. no i do not want to c him with anyone else nor do i wanna be with anyone else.. hopefully one day ill figure it out but till then i know im going to regret ever feeling this way..
0 Replies

angel099

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 07:38 pm
@urlovedoll,
Sometimes in a relationship your feelings may seem different but don't worry just calm down and spend time with him more and don't worry about the thing that is different just go along with the flow and maybe there's a chance your feeling with return to the normal way before
Ragman

Thu 24 Jan, 2013 08:23 pm
@angel099,
Wait...you just wrote in another thread that you're 11, correct?
0 Replies

estella

Thu 2 May, 2013 04:22 am
@djjd62,
oh I am experiencing same thing. I'm in a relatonship since 2 years, and i'm getting married in 3 months.. But since one month i am asking myself if i am still in love, because i do not miss him when im alone, and do not think about him all the time. i am very confused and i do not know if i was really in love or just happy to be in relationship. i still do not how to react and what to think of. I am still in love or not, it's been one month, i have no answer, and i am getting married Sad
0 Replies

panzade

Tue 16 Jul, 2013 04:35 pm
Department of Redundancy Department
0 Replies

Chweezy

Sun 11 Aug, 2013 11:24 pm
@urlovedoll,
I am feeling the exact same way! I am 17 and my boyfriend is 18. We have been together 3 months.. I didn't hangout with him this past weekend because he went out of town to visit his mother, and when he came back I felt different when I was with him...I didn't want to kiss or cuddle, I just wanted to kinda have my space..we were sitting on my couch watching a movie and I just wanted to sit on the other side of the couch and not cuddle or kiss..but I still wanted his company to be there... I have no idea why I felt that way. I am still very attracted to him and I love him. But I have been feeling like I am losing interest...I don't want to be without him because he is my best friend and we do everything together...he is who I want to be with, forever...I know we are young and it's been a really short period of time, but we have so much in common and we always have the best time when we are together. We have never fought, and we are planning on moving in with each other in a couple months... He is the one I want to be with forever and so I just don't know why I am feeling this way. I am scared to tell him how I am feeling because he loves me so much and I don't want him to be worried about me thinking about breaking up with him..so I don't know what to do...how do I make this feeling go away....? Did you ever get over it? Are you 2 still together?
0 Replies