What should I give a guy for Valentine's Day

PeanutButterJelly

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 06:16 pm
@Intrepid,
Wow... now that would be pretty funny like putting a brochure of a pacemaker in a box of chocolates...
PeanutButterJelly

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 06:34 pm
@Ragman,
Yes we are 26 years Apart.... Yea yea yea... I know. But I fell for the guy... Believe me I dont normally date older guys. But Yea I'd say he's got it going LOL.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 06:42 pm
@PeanutButterJelly,
At his age, he's getting toward the "I don't need any more crap in my life" stage. Something that doesn't take up space/doesn't need to be dusted/cleaned, something disposable would be good.

Could you afford a couple's massage?
BillRM

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 07:19 pm
@PeanutButterJelly,
There are photo studios that will take romantic pictures of you that you can then give to him as a gift.
PeanutButterJelly

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 08:41 am
@BillRM,
Is that a bit conceited though? Here ya go ... Its a pic of me. LOL
PeanutButterJelly

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 08:42 am
@ehBeth,
Yes He is DEFINITELY at that stage... thats why I dont know what to get him. He isnt into massages... Is it ghetto to give a guy a stuffed animaL?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 08:49 am
@PeanutButterJelly,
No it's not conceited. As a momento...having a romantic pix of you...would be like giving him a hug any time he looks at the pix. Also, remember this could be a photo of BOTH of you together, as long as he participates in the session. That makes a big difference - having a picture of you as a couple at his desk or living room.

A stuffed animal? Ummm not a good one for a most guys. Too metro-sexual, IMHO.
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 08:58 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:
A stuffed animal? Ummm not a good one for a most guys. Too metro-sexual, IMHO.

Oh....I don't know......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/kermit---1.gif
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 09:51 am
@PeanutButterJelly,
Hmm I do not think that most men would feel that way if their partner took the time and money to have some nice shots done just for him.

Of course I do not know the gentleman in question.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 6 Feb, 2009 10:26 am
@PeanutButterJelly,
This is really about expressing romantic love, so I would skip the stuffed toys. How about buying yourself a sexy corset set and wrapping it up. Give him the box along with note that he can trade it back to you for a home cooked dinner followed by a fashion show of you in the lingerie.
0 Replies

urlovedoll

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 11:56 am
@PeanutButterJelly,
So I'm seventeen and my boyfriend is ninteen.

They have some really cool gifts to give at this store called BROOKSTONE. If you havent heard of it, its great, you can go look at their store online or probaly find one near you.

I went there and got him a fogless shaving mirror for his bathroom, because he has to shave everday. He really liked it. I know that may seem funny because were so young that i would give a present like that but its great. Of course i gave him a lot of other stuff, but that presesnt he uses everyday and likes a lot.

Valentines day is coming up and I'm thinking about going there again. They have these Tempurpedic Mattress Slippers that I'm thinking about getting. Smile

Hopefully that helps, but go check out that place, your bound to find something wonderful for your man !
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 10:54 am
@Ragman,
A hug, ragman? I don't think it will give him a hug. Wink
Ragman

Reply Mon 9 Feb, 2009 01:23 pm
@Bella Dea,
the pix would be"like" getting a hug when he looked a it at work..etc.
0 Replies