Obama..... not religious?

djjd62

Reply Thu 28 Oct, 2010 06:22 am
@okie,
so it scares you, big deal

every person who brings a religious stance to the political field is going to alienate as often as embrace

Romney and his LDS fear of gays, catholics and the abortion/gay issue, born agains and their abortion/gay/just plain being weirdos issue

i'm ever thankful that i have no idea of my political leaders religious affiliations and the media here (Canada) take no notice of it
okie

Reply Fri 29 Oct, 2010 09:27 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:
Romney and his LDS fear of gays

What evidence do you have that Romney "fears" gays? He may not approve of the lifestyle being sanctioned by society, but that is hardly fear. Example, do you approve of incest, and if not, do you therefore fear it?
0 Replies

TimeTravel

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 07:23 pm
@shewolfnm,
Wonderful, another progressive promoting possibly 10,000 infertile projects, instead of the 10,000 Christian Icons found in and around the nations capital, and in the state capitals of the original colonies. Next I expect you to misquote or misrepresent the Founding Fathers, or maybe you will push for extreme separation of church and state, a larger government, and after knocking down a few national treasures, or rewriting the dollar bill, you will erect a statue of the idol, Obama, the champion of leftist gorilla's.
jcboy

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 07:30 pm
@TimeTravel ,
This fool has 63 post in two days, nothing more then a troll. Go back under the rock from which you came.
TimeTravel

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 07:33 pm
@djjd62,
You are misrepresenting Republicans; kindly represent yourself, not me. As I am sure Romney will agree, about 2500 years ago, Roman and Greek conservatives discovered gay lovers in the front lines of a battle fought very hard against the angry Germanic hordes of lowly Democrats. Wise men on discovering that gay men carried less overhead, giving head in fox holes, did not often have children to support, so they were perfect for cannon fodder. Why do you assume we fear gays? About 10% of clergy are gay too, and that does not bother me, its kind of nice to have matching curtains, seeing all those fancy colorful robes, and having a sweet smelling bathroom. Furthermore I supported Obama in placing submissive women on submersible submarines for the very first time. Place more gays in the front line, and place more women in subs. I hope you are taking notes, because it is annoying being misrepresented by hate filled spitting Obama groupies.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 07:36 pm
@jcboy,
He's our new flying pig.

Let him burp to himself.

He might also be CarolGreen or some name like that.
0 Replies

TimeTravel

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 07:40 pm
@jcboy,
Oh wow two sentences this time. Are you shy, or afraid of exposing your IQ? Oh does a conservative with a shirt on annoy you? I feel bad if you need a shirt, I have some extras. Oh I see what you are doing, trying to impress the hippie chicks.
chai2

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 07:42 pm
@TimeTravel ,
Yes, jcboy has a really bad habit of coming onto any females that show up here.

Regardless of the size of their hips.
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2012 07:45 pm
@TimeTravel ,
If that is really you in the picture please keep your shirt on.

Another Republican christisn with an illness to further the platform. I can't take it. I'm changing the channel to Bravo. Cool
0 Replies