How do I know if my fiancee is still in love with her "exboyfriend"?

missprettyinpink

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 03:19 pm
@eoe,
wow, it's sad to know how many of you have very unhappy lifes and have no hope at all.
Zippo

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 03:23 pm
Quote:
"Ive gotta go and do my laundry and get a haircut so I cant stand around and just shoot the breeze with you anymore."

Mr "prettyinpink" is really a female and messing with you guys...
lets just say I know how women talk
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 03:24 pm
@missprettyinpink,
Why do you think that? We're just older and more experienced and have taken off the "rose colored glasses". We're probably happier for it. Nothing will make you more miserable than unrealistic expectations.
0 Replies

Zippo

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 03:27 pm
Hey! this fake account might even be ... fountofwisdom
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 04:17 pm
@missprettyinpink,
I envy your joy and I wish you and your future wife the happiest life one could live.
Love is so precious and special, so you are one lucky guy and the love of your life is equally as lucky!

Congrats and cheers to you and your future bride. May all your dreams come true Very Happy
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 04:28 pm
You're not that kooky German kid, Mika, are you?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 04:58 pm
@missprettyinpink,
missprettyinpink wrote:

wow, it's sad to know how many of you have very unhappy lifes and have no hope at all.

Never said I was unhappy. I'm very happily married but I also know, from passed experiences especially, that love does NOT conquer all.

If you really are about to get married, I suggest you put away your fairy tale books once and for all.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 02:12 am
@missprettyinpink,
Sounds like you are in the pink. Err, so to speak.
0 Replies

AzzKeeka

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 01:07 pm
@missprettyinpink,
you will know if she keeps talkng about him alot, good things or bad things.
if shes talkin bout him me than anythin else then it shows that she hasnt gotten over him yet, not that shes in love wif him , she just hasnt gotten over him. i hope this helps
0 Replies