I'm getting married!!!!!

Linkat

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 11:38 am
@ossobuco,
Oh, but isn't the love and hope and extreme happiness a blessing! I love the fact that he is so happy about it and wants to scream about it from the top of any mountain. There are worse ways to start a marriage than being absolutely in love!
Montana

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 03:48 pm
@Linkat,
I couldn't agree more.
0 Replies

moe55

Reply Sat 7 Feb, 2009 03:38 am
@ehBeth,
Congratulations!
0 Replies

urlovedoll

Reply Sun 8 Feb, 2009 11:29 am
@missprettyinpink,
I'm only seventeen..but hearing this makes me really happy.

I have a boyfriend that I one day want to get married with, and i hope that we can be just like that, everything you said.

Recently things have changed with me and him, and its breaking my heart. I wanna feel exactly how you feel about your fiance with my boyfriend again.

I'm so happy for you Smile thats a wonderful feeling to have, never lose it
0 Replies

carriegirl1

Reply Sun 19 Apr, 2009 03:58 pm
@Green Witch,
thats not true! i got engaged in the end of december, my wedding is in June there are about 650 people coming....cost yea let me tell you, putting a dent in everyones wallets, but you dont need to book weddings a year in advance
0 Replies

favour404u

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 02:27 pm
@missprettyinpink,
My Dearest One!
Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box ([email protected]) so we can know ourself 's better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Favour.
(pls try to contact me on this my private.....ID...favourmathew (at) y/a/h/o/o dot com)
0 Replies

favour404u

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 02:28 pm
@Chumly,
My Dearest One!
Greetings to you, I hope this mail will find you well & healthy and I hope we can established a relationship since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile that speaks good of you and I was impressed when i saw your profile and decide to communicate with you. It is my desire to know you, I like honesty, trust, love, caring,truth,& respect, I have all this qulities in me,kindly respond to me through my private mail box ([email protected]) so we can know ourself 's better. I hope to read from you if your are also interested. Thanks and hoping to hear from you soonest.
Miss Favour.
(pls try to contact me on this my private.....ID...favourmathew (at) y/a/h/o/o dot com)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 02:40 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 11 May, 2009 04:28 pm
what a fuckin idiot...
carriegirl1

Reply Wed 13 May, 2009 03:17 pm
@shewolfnm,
hahahaha