I'm getting married!!!!!

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 11:29 am
Hello to everybody! I am new to this discussion forum, I am a male maybe you're confused because of my username. I used that username because my fiancee looks really nice in pink. I am getting married and I love my fiancee with all my heart. We are so in love with each other. When I am with her I forget about everything , she is all I think about. Like every couple we sometimes have disagreements, but in the end it all works out for the best. I just want the whole world to know how I feel about my fiancee. I love her with all my heart! Does anybody here feel the same way about their fiancee, if you're engaged of course.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 11 • Views: 2,924 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Chumly

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 11:31 am
I am most pleased for you and I wish you every happiness!
Linkat

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 11:39 am
@missprettyinpink,
that's great! Congratulations and the best to both of you. Have you planned a date/what type of wedding?
Zippo

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 11:52 am
@missprettyinpink,
Quote:
I used that username because my fiancee looks really nice in pink

She looks even better in black ... Opps! what a slip <red faced>

Laughing Just kidding, I've never met her!

Hope you'll post your wedding photos on here.
0 Replies

missprettyinpink

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 11:55 am
@Linkat,
Thank you Linkat! The big day is in April of this year, it's just around the corner. We are planning on having a nice beautiful wedding, for 200-300 people. I am so excited!
jespah

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 01:14 pm
Sounds wonderful! I take it this is a first marriage for both of you?
missprettyinpink

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:51 pm
@jespah,
yes it is!
jespah

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 03:06 pm
@missprettyinpink,
Well, getting married was the smartest thing I ever did and it sounds like you feel the same. Stick around -- happy, optimistic people are great to have around. Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 04:14 pm
Congrats to you and your future wife.

Oh, and welcome to A2K Very Happy
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 04:16 pm
Welcome MPIP and best wishes to you and your beloved.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 07:01 am
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your upcoming marriage. May the sun always shine for you and your lovely bride and may clowns always bring a smile.

Oh wait, I wasn't the first to congratulate you. Darn! Well, I still wish for that sun thing to happen. Congrats and welcome to our little family of A2K.
missprettyinpink

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 09:22 am
@CoastalRat,
Thank you CoastalRat for your warm wishes. I am just so happy that I'm getting married that I want everybody to know!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 09:21 pm
@missprettyinpink,
missprettyinpink wrote:
The big day is in April of this year, it's just around the corner. We are planning on having a nice beautiful wedding, for 200-300 people.

200 - 300 people in April. Well well well. I hope you sort out your numbers pretty quickly. That's quite a difference in the number of invites etc you need to get out and back in the next couple of weeks.
Green Witch

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 09:38 pm
@ehBeth,

Quote:
200 - 300 people in April. Well well well. I hope you sort out your numbers pretty quickly. That's quite a difference in the number of invites etc you need to get out and back in the next couple of weeks.

Not to mention you would have to book a year in advance for a party that size. The catering alone would be close to $15,000. Whose rich MPIP, you or your bride?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 09:41 pm
I suppose I'll be the first one to say I don't sense that Misspretty has any sense at all about what marriage, a life long marriage, entails.
I take it that at least one very innocent person is getting married.
Green Witch

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 09:47 pm
@ossobuco,
We actually explored that a little on another thread by MPIP, but as we older people know - you can't tell these young people nothin'.

ossobuco

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 09:51 pm
@Green Witch,
Ok, thanks.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 09:54 pm
@Green Witch,
I suspect Bella's too old to understand this poster.
Green Witch

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 09:57 pm
@ehBeth,
Bella has lived the truth. It's all one need to do to enter our realm.

(you made me go look it up)
ehBeth

Reply Wed 21 Jan, 2009 10:10 pm
@Green Witch,
Exclamation points are awesome!

Yes!!!