Gender Challenge: Am I a woman or a man?

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 01:44 pm
@Foxfyre,
Quote:
However, I don't think this is a particularly intelligent thread. Fount, you have to admit that- and the reason everyone is trying to fault you is that anyone who claims to have genius IQ is going to be picked to pieces regardless of how intelligent they actually are, and a lot of your logic in this thread is flawed.

How is that an insult? It's not 'nice' but it's definitely not an insult. It's an observation.
djjd62

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 01:44 pm
@Foxfyre,
wow, i made the list three times
2 posts, 1 quote

does little message board happy dance
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 01:54 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
I took the 'not so intelligent' thread part to be the insult, TPQ, but I did see it all as a 'toxic' statement unnecessary to the discussion. I think such comments do unnecessarily add unpleasantry to what should be a pleasant exercise or exchange.

Having said that, you are usually less 'toxic' and/or 'unpleasant' than most who are intentionally 'toxic' and/or 'unpleasant' so this may indeed be an anomally. I included it because that's the way I saw the comment.
georgeob1

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 01:55 pm
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

And about lingerie, what do you wear?

goddam Frogs ! Laughing

Do you (or Calamity) still believe it is Roxxy? Many similarities in M.O. and character dysfunctions, but too many anecdotal differences to give me confidence.

Still, it does have some entertainment value.
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 01:57 pm
@Foxfyre,
Yeah I suppose.
But you have different aims, fox.
Maybe i would do well to remember that.
Francis

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 01:58 pm
@georgeob1,
I never thought she was Roxx, and I said so previously..

But I still have the feeling she is someone we know...

Now, spill the beans, what's your guess?
Foxfyre

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:00 pm
@The Pentacle Queen,
Well the only 'aim' I have on A2K is to be entertained and at times mentally stimulated. A few friendships I've developed here are cherished however. I don't think anybody can have too many friends. (I also don't think it is anybody else's responsibility to duty to mentally stimulate me.)

I just have never seen the point in saying unnecessarily unkind things to others. I don't think it improves the world one whit. Life is tough enough without making it more unpleasant than it has to be.

Again, you are usually far less guilty of unkindness than some here though, TPQ.
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:02 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

Francis wrote:

And about lingerie, what do you wear?

goddam Frogs ! Laughing

Do you (or Calamity) still believe it is Roxxy? Many similarities in M.O. and character dysfunctions, but too many anecdotal differences to give me confidence.

Still, it does have some entertainment value.

It does have entertainment value, doesn't it? Laughing I have changed my mind -
several times actually. What seemed like Roxx at first, changed into some other female poster who only writes occasionally here. Then I went to
a male poster who annoys wandel a lot Very Happy but it's not him either, as the
lashing out on dagmar would never have occurred with him. He likes the ladies. So now George, your guess is as good as mine - tell me quick,
before Francis asks more elaborate questions about dessous. Wink
georgeob1

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:03 pm
@Francis,
Don't really have a specific guess in mind. However, the notion that this is a somewhat familiar poster playing a game is quite plausible.
Sglass

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:04 pm
@georgeob1,
I don't think it's Roxxxanne. She couldn't have gone this long without calling some guy a mysoginist.

But the little "pissing contests" she has going with some of the A2K ladies definately labels her as a female.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:05 pm
@Foxfyre,
I accept that I did fly off the handle. however there was a lot of goading. Personally with some amateur psychology I'd say I was being too passive and so people felt they could victimise me. Of the postings I'd say most are intended to humiliate rather than entertain, which is where humour crosses into abuse.
georgeob1

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:05 pm
@CalamityJane,
CalamityJane wrote:

So now George, your guess is as good as mine - tell me quick,

Calamity, my dear. You were always more partial to Francis than me - and it hurts me deeply.
Foxfyre

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:07 pm
@georgeob1,
I am certain it is not Roxx. Roxx has rarely missed an opportunity to take a shot at me personally and, I don't believe has ever had a kind word to say to me ever!
CalamityJane

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:08 pm
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

CalamityJane wrote:

So now George, your guess is as good as mine - tell me quick,

Calamity, my dear. You were always more partial to Francis than me - and it hurts me deeply.

You could adapt a French accent, George, and don't chicken out on visiting
just because it rains.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:09 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:

I accept that I did fly off the handle. however there was a lot of goading. Personally with some amateur psychology I'd say I was being too passive and so people felt they could victimise me. Of the postings I'd say most are intended to humiliate rather than entertain, which is where humour crosses into abuse.

I believe this was not your first run-in with dagmar, wasn't it?
Intrepid

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:11 pm
@CalamityJane,
It IS somewhat telling that such an afront was taken with Dag when her posts were mild in comparison to some. Looking for Dag's nemesis. Wink
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:12 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
There was a lot of stuff flying around. Perhaps it's best for all concerned to move on, yes?
Francis

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:15 pm
@jespah,
Yeah, let's get back to the sexy undergarments...
georgeob1

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:16 pm
@Foxfyre,
Foxfyre wrote:

I am certain it is not Roxx. Roxx has rarely missed an opportunity to take a shot at me personally and, I don't believe has ever had a kind word to say to me ever!

That puts you in a rather large group Foxy, - the whole world, less one.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:16 pm
Wow! 377 posts and 3367 views in exactly 24 hours. Somebody is interested.