Gender Challenge: Am I a woman or a man?

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:05 pm
Can you tell my gender just by asking me questions ?. I am willing to answer any question honestly, but I reserve the right to sidestep or evade answers. Please explain how you came to your conclusions with explanations if you dare leave one.
Some background. I live in England.

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:07 pm
Fine. Are you a man?
Francis

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:22 pm
FOW is a woman but loudmouthed like a man and full of anger, at that.

Calm down, FOW..
Green Witch

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:25 pm
Based on your moniker I would say you are a male in his late 20's. I hope you don't take this as a negative, but I think you might not be heterosexual. I'm also thinking you are not Caucasian, but maybe a racial mix. Am I completely wrong? My crystal ball has been know to get foggy in cold weather.
Sglass

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:26 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Do you have a vagina?
Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
I can side step that question: its a nice try.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:28 pm
@Francis,
So I'm a woman who behaves like a man? no wonder I'm angry. Are you suggesting that only men are allowed to be angry and women should take what is coming to them? Am I hysterical because I am a woman.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:32 pm
@Green Witch,
I am not angered by your guess. You are both hugely wide of the mark and accurate. If it helps, I am also interested in Wicca? I find it odd that you can deduce so much: don't take this the wrong way I think jumping to such sweeping conclusions, a trifle foolish
Green Witch

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:33 pm
@Francis,
Quote:
FOW is a woman...

I might have to rethink my answer. I would not want to contradict a Frenchman about spotting a woman. Francis can probably pick up the scent through the computer screen.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:35 pm
@Sglass,
Which would be a giveaway: again I admire your try: but I'm not answering the obvious.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:36 pm
@Green Witch,
So you would take a man's guess over a womans? Don't you think women are better at this Green?
Francis

See, Sglass? She says it's obvious..
Green Witch

@Fountofwisdom,
Just calling it as I see it. You might be surprised that I'm often correct. Glad there is no offense taken. Personally, I have little interest in Wicca, my moniker comes from a former career as an herbalist - so I guess we are even in the guessing game.
Green Witch

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:40 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Quote:
So you would take a man's guess over a womans?

Not in all matters, but I've noticed Francis has good ESP in these situations.

Quote:
Don't you think women are better at this Green?

Depends. Women can be as clueless as men when it comes to reading between the lines.
Sglass

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:43 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Your choice of topics are not particularly female They weigh heavily on the non-distaff side.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:45 pm
@Green Witch,
Apologies: you are meant to be asking me the questions: I think your replies are very reasonable. It is good to have people whose opinions you trust.

0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:47 pm
Oh we don't trust francis. We just like to see him flex his...uh, muscles. Embarrassed
Fountofwisdom

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:47 pm
@Sglass,
I can't argue with that. I don't like to be stereotyped. I have a motorcycle. My favourite book is Wuthering Heights. I have an interest in Tarot, but also Science. I've given you a lot of information for free.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:49 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch and Francis are often right, while data may vary.

Me, I don't care.

Many people at a2k have at least started with obscuring their gender identification, perhaps from some past history, for different reasons.
I picked a name in a few seconds that is in many ways unfortunate but was innocent of being other than about italian food. Whatever, I have explained myself in posts and in profile -- but I understand other people being coy.

Am I talking with Roxxxanne? Probably not, from other indicators.
But, I'll pick female.
wandeljw

Reply Wed 14 Jan, 2009 02:51 pm
My guess is that Fountofwisdom is female. From my own experience, Europeans that express an opinion that Americans are stupid are usually female. I myself was born in Germany and have many European relatives. Over the years, I have only heard female relatives complain how Americans lack culture and/or education.