Gender Challenge: Am I a woman or a man?

Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:31 am
@shewolfnm,
I find that romantic not scary: it used to be called "sweet nothings". Nice things, probably exaggerated , but nevertheless, endearing. I really can't believe you can be offended by that. I take back NOT ONE WORD. Although I do wish that The one where i said I find you sexy in an original way: was said in private. I mean "where have you been all my life?"
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:36 am
Oh be still your dramatic heart Rolling Eyes

http://tildology.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/fainting_couch.jpg
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:41 am
@shewolfnm,
Ok look at it this way: everything I've said is designed to make others feel good. Everything you've said has been intended to criticise or humiliate. I know which I'd rather be. Don't judge me by your standards.
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:42 am
@shewolfnm,
Very Happy
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:43 am
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:

Ok look at it this way: everything I've said is designed to make others feel good.

ummm. 'scuse me?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:44 am
@Fountofwisdom,
Let me guess...

you now think you are being kicked while you are down again huh?
Does this mentality / thought process add to your self worth? People "hurt you" there for you are worth more because they do?
If so, you should ask your therapist for some medication for that.

djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:44 am
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:

Ok look at it this way: everything I've said is designed to make others feel good.

i believe the word you were looking for was uncomfortable

Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:51 am
@shewolfnm,
Devoted To You

Darlin’ you can count on me
Till the sun dries up the sea
Until then I’ll always be devoted to you

I’ll be yours through endless time
I’ll adore your charms sublime
Guess by now you know that I’m devoted to you

I’ll never hurt you, I’ll never lie
I’ll never be untrue
I’ll never give you reason to cry
I’d be unhappy if you were blue

Through the years my love will grow
Like a river it will flow
It can’t die because I’m so devoted to you

I’ll never hurt you, I’ll never lie
I’ll never be untrue
I’ll never give you reason to cry
I’d be unhappy if you were blue

Through the years my love will grow
Like a river it will flow
It can’t die because I’m so devoted to you

This song was written by a woman, Phyllis Bryant. It was recorded by the Everley Brothers: Some of the songs claims made may be exaggerated. It is still beautiful. The line about the sun drying up the sea was before global warming.

Dagmarka: I did lose my temper with you: I said some harsh things: You didn't exactly say nice things to me either.

Really: I don't mind if some of you critical and negative people find somewhere else to go. I admire your input,really. But If you feel you have other places to go I REALLY will understand.

Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:58 am
@djjd62,
No: the word was good. It is not as you try and make out a four letter word. There are a hell of a lot of people who've been on here considering its so uncomfortable. Of course if you'd feel more comfortable elsewhere.
djjd62

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 10:59 am
@Fountofwisdom,
no, i loves me some discomfort, i'm just crazy that way
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 11:07 am
Shewolf writes
Quote:
its unnatural, how I can feel this way about black and white type. There HAS to be something there.

Actually, your subconscious is picking up on the post where he used red and blue type. That's the attraction. The red and blue.

Please leave your 5 cents for this session with the receptionist when you leave.

See you next time.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 11:25 am
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:

This song was written by a woman, Phyllis Bryant. It was recorded by the Everley Brothers: Some of the songs claims made may be exaggerated. It is still beautiful. The line about the sun drying up the sea was before global warming.

Dagmarka: I did lose my temper with you: I said some harsh things: You didn't exactly say nice things to me either.

Really: I don't mind if some of you critical and negative people find somewhere else to go. I admire your input,really. But If you feel you have other places to go I REALLY will understand.

Okay, Fount is a woman. (not neccesarily physically) Try reading the above as a Kicky post. Try reading it as a Slappy, Cyclops, Setanta, Nick, Robert, eBrown, Region, or even a Spendi post.

Now, read it as if it was posted by me, eBeth, Jes, Butterfly, Izzie, Shewolf, etc. It's one of "us" - meaning a female - perhaps on the sauce and during a cycle.

The Pentacle Queen

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 11:26 am
@squinney,
Who cares, this whole thing is totally fucked up.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 11:34 am
@squinney,
Ya lost me..

But I agree , if it is what you are saying.. that it is someone playing with people.

The degree of sappiness is making my stomach turn.
Fountofwisdom

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 12:42 pm
@squinney,
I like the idea of being a woman but not physically:
I think you'll have a hard time on here: it seems only trolls who want to destroy stuff are allowed to stay:
I feel a lot less positive about the future of the world than I did
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 01:36 pm
@shewolfnm,
shewolfnm wrote:

Ya lost me..

But I agree , if it is what you are saying.. that it is someone playing with people.

The degree of sappiness is making my stomach turn.

Well, in fairness, at the beginning he did imply that it was like a game
(like 20 questions, but he did not limit the number of questions),
so who's he going to play with if not people ?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:18 pm
I say, you are a man, based on the following post in your two-person thread with Montana.

Quote:
I used to race motorcycles: thats how macho I was. I didnt have to worry about being called a fudge packer. I always had a gorgeous babe in tow. Mostly quantity rather than quality, soap stars and chicks with their first hit records.
My racing colours were pink. Dianese. Italian. Number 13. I race f^^king motorbikes you faggots out there, thats how big my tadger is.

Yes! I win! And I didn't even have to ask a question! Ha, Mr. Fount, I've won your game, now what do I win?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:27 pm
@squinney,
squinney wrote:
kay, Fount is a woman. (not neccesarily physically) ...

I said as much in my first post of this thread.
kickycan

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:29 pm
@Ticomaya,
Yeah, well you're wrong! I win, I win, I win!!!!!
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 02:31 pm
@kickycan,
kicky wins by an English mile!
0 Replies