Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

cicerone imposter

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:12 am
@izzythepush,
Fluff can't even remember what happened to Jews in Europe when Hitler took over. Jews were at the bottom of the barrel on the class system.

It makes you wonder how any Jew can forget that!
izzythepush

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:15 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Did he ever marry that school teacher in town? His honesty is just so inspiring.

His life took a completely different turn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2uoRch8vq0
Foofie

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:17 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Class system = rightful place? Wow, you are a dog. You have no idea how governments can impact the economy of the country and its people, and it has absolutely nothing to do with education, intelligence or ability.

No wonder you don't understand anything about the apartheid in Israel.

Being outside the social class system of WASP America you may not give it credence; however, it does exist, and some people do value it for maintaining a society that is in homeostasis, with society then not being in chaos.. That word "homeostasis" is just a more scientific word for people knowing their place. I do not think you really know your place, in my opinion, since you have travelled and might believe you are just part of the world population. Yes; however, you are also a part of a socio-economic class back in SF, and that is way down on the pecking order of movers and shakers in the U.S.

To be specific, the social class system of the U.S. is just a knock-off of the British class system, whereby one inherits the class of one's father at the time of birth. The mother doesn't count, which always allowed a wealthy man to marry a pretty, charming woman (but poor), and the children would inherit the father's social class. Now, the children can move up or down or remain the same socially. It is all a matter of luck, and in the eyes of some Protestants "predestined."

By the way, you have been upwardly mobile from your early years, and your children are of a higher social class than that which you struggled in as a youth. Hip, hip, hooray for CI.

0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:19 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

As you are on virtually everything, Foof, you are OTL on this nonsense you're spewing too.

How come your parents didn't think an education was important for you?

You didn't know my parents, so you shouldn't make assumptions. And, I am not out to lunch. Being class conscious, I would rather be out to brunch.
Foofie

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:20 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I just love the way Fluff constantly ties himself up in knots. He berates the UK for its class system then praises his own. His reasoning is based on nothing but ignorance and paranoia.

Nothing that Charles Lutwidge Dodgeson wouldn't have appreciated.
0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:21 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I just love the way Fluff constantly ties himself up in knots. He berates the UK for its class system then praises his own. His reasoning is based on nothing but ignorance and paranoia.

Nothing that Charles Lutwidge Dodgeson wouldn't have appreciated, in my opinion, as the author of Alice In Wonderland.
Foofie

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:26 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Fluff can't even remember what happened to Jews in Europe when Hitler took over. Jews were at the bottom of the barrel on the class system.

It makes you wonder how any Jew can forget that!

Who forgot? Its just that history has a way of turning topsy turvy. Just because Jews were disenfranchised in Europe doesn't mean that they can't have a better "chapter" in the U.S. And, the poor in the U.S. should not be, in my opinion, necessarily deserving of one's concerns, other than food, shelter, and medical care, since many have no desire to use a role model for getting ahead. Many are stuck in a self-defeating culture, in my opinion, that forces them to be contemptible of the winners in mainstream society.
izzythepush

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:28 am
@Foofie,
Thanks for the second post confirming you knew one the books he'd written. I think you're more like a creation of Mervyn Peake. Him wot dun Gomenghast and that.
Foofie

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:36 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Did he ever marry that school teacher in town? His honesty is just so inspiring.

His life took a completely different turn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2uoRch8vq0

You can tell me. I don't have time for videos.
0 Replies

Foofie

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:41 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Thanks for the second post confirming you knew one the books he'd written. I think you're more like a creation of Mervyn Peake. Him wot dun Gomenghast and that.

I don't know Mervyn Peake?
JTT

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:44 am
@Foofie,
I don't have to have known your parents. Your posts speak volumes.

Would they be happy to know that their boy is a narrow minded, war crime/terrorism apologist?
cicerone imposter

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:53 am
@Foofie,
You missed my whole spiel didn't you? Class system is determined by how the government operates. How Jews were treated earlier in our history was also forgotten by you! You're one ignorant Jew, who doesn't remember Jewish history around the world, and not even in the US.
izzythepush

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:58 am
@Foofie,
You don't know lots of things, finding something you do know is a bit hit or miss.
oralloy

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 11:03 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
izzythepush wrote:

I don't know Mervyn Peake?

He's an author. Gormenghast is a series of novels he wrote.

I stopped reading it because I detected a probable unhappy ending, but one of the big factors of the culture in his fictional land is an oppressively rigid caste system.

BTW, what is it with the UK and unhappy endings to their novels?? I read that Golden Compass/Northern Lights series.... WTF!?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Wed 2 Oct, 2013 03:26 pm
@Foofie,
You wrote,
Quote:
Many are stuck in a self-defeating culture, in my opinion, that forces them to be contemptible of the winners in mainstream society.

I'm only contemptible against ignorant people who assumes they understand "self-defeating culture."

Do you really believe that the hundreds of millions millions of people who are now living in poverty is caused by their "self-defeating culture?"

Foofie

Thu 3 Oct, 2013 11:23 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I don't have to have known your parents. Your posts speak volumes.

Would they be happy to know that their boy is a narrow minded, war crime/terrorism apologist?

You don't seem to get that your attempting to pry into my personal life reflects on your lack of appropriate behavior, or perhaps lack of any consideration for my privacy? Regardless, mind your own business, and stop personalizing your position. If your position has any merit, I am of no consequence. You keep thinking I am your age, and have two parents. Shithead, my father would be over 100 if he was alive, and so would my mother. A real dumb prick, in my opinion.

You see, they both lived during the main part of the 20th century, that saw two global wars, and the Holocaust. They were thankful to be in the U.S., while Jew hating Europeans were applauding Hitlers "cleaning up Europe" for the proverbial dumb Goyim.

I am not an apologist. I am just not doing your condemnation schtick. If one does not condemn, one is not then an apologist. It is not a toggle switch. So, you're really lacking in logic, with your premise.
izzythepush

Thu 3 Oct, 2013 11:25 am
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
Shithead, my father would be over 100 if he was alive,

Is that a Russian name?
cicerone imposter

Thu 3 Oct, 2013 11:27 am
@Foofie,
"Private life?" What are you doing on an international social web site?
HINT: When you express opinions, it's coming from you! What's so private about that? The whole world knows. It's natural for others to express their opinions about you. If you don't like that, LEAVE.
Foofie

Thu 3 Oct, 2013 11:33 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You missed my whole spiel didn't you? Class system is determined by how the government operates. How Jews were treated earlier in our history was also forgotten by you! You're one ignorant Jew, who doesn't remember Jewish history around the world, and not even in the US.

You might be accepting liberal/progressive canards? In otherwords, in the early 20th century, many Russian Jews embraced Communism, since it promised a classless society, and Jews thought that would end Russian anti-Semitism. So the Bolshevik Revolution brought Communism to Russia, and initially more than a few Russian Jews found themselves Commissars, etc. Well, it was but a few years that Russians (Gentiles) looked at each other and agreed that all these Jews shouldn't be high ranking Commissars. So, Russian anti-Semitism came back with a vengeance, since social class cannot be mandated by the government, regardless of how many people call each other Comrade.

But, if you want to believe that the government can mandate social classes, with its accompanying type of interaction, I can't dissuade you, but history teaches me that is a false premise.

You seem to be obsessed with the fact that I do not subscribe to your thinking. I don't care what you think. Why is it imperative to convince me that your thinking is correct? You should have been a Christian missionary, perhaps.

0 Replies

Foofie

Thu 3 Oct, 2013 11:34 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You don't know lots of things, finding something you do know is a bit hit or miss.

You are off the topic. But, you do seem. in my opinion, to like the personal ad-hominems directed at others, as though that bolsters your position.