Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

JTT

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 11:31 am
@Advocate,
Quote:
As you should know from the Southern border of California, good fences make good neighbors.

Just another attempt to keep out the people y'all stole the land from, Advocate.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 11:50 am
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
good fences make good neighbors.
Might be your opinion that it does so here ...
http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/a_zpsb3e7cb98.jpghttp://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/b_zps6480b940.jpg

I'm happy and glad that I'm not divided by walls and fences from my neighbours anymore, since 23 years now ...
http://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/c_zps146f8d15.jpghttp://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w641/Walter_Hinteler/d_zpsc4910e15.jpg
Foofie

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 02:10 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:
But, since so many people are so aware of my being Jewish, I do feel like some sort of celebrity.

How on Earth did that Happen? It's not like you broadcast it all the bleeding time.

I wouldn't want anyone to think I was trying to "pass" for a Gentile. Next thing I would know I'd have some poster asking me what tatoos I have, or whether I go out drinking often. So many ways I do differ from many of the run of the mill blokes.
Foofie

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 02:12 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Mr. Green

I've must've been an honorary Jew in my working days, because I worked for three bosses who were Jews. They all treated me very well with regular pay increases and promotions, and one even invited me to the annual Seder meal.

Hot dog. I must be special too!

You are special, since you represent one of the ethnic groups that many a young Jewish person might find worth marrying out of the proverbial tribe. The Asian Tiger Mother would make the grandchildren quite educated. What could be better.
0 Replies

Foofie

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 02:15 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:

I never said, nor would I say, that Jews are better.

I'll say different, in some ways. And, if we are talking about cultural ways, I do believe it is better to emphasize education than thinking a son should follow in his father's footsteps and be a blue collar worker. The point being that many Jewish families have used the upper-class WASP, as a role model for assimilation. That is not necessarily true for all other ethnic groups.
0 Replies

Foofie

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 02:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

That's where you're wrong. I'm not a Jew-hater or any race-hater. I only speak ill of people - no matter what race or ethnicity - who treat others unequally.

Your head is screwed on wrong, because you fail to understand fundamental human decency.

In my opinion, what passes for anti-Semitism today is many times just the ideology of the liberal Left today, since Zionism is an affront to the ideology of the liberal Left. And, if one really has no need to identify with Jews, and their historical travails, then Jews are just an obstacle to a koom-bah-yah world.

Many liberal Catholics, in my opinion, fall into this "trap," because Catholicism is so foregiving of one's sins, including the Nazis, so Jews should get with the koom-bah-yah program and love the Jew hating Arabs. In other words, Catholicism, again in my opinion, wants Jews to love the world, just as good Catholics do, and forget that the world has tortured them for a few millenia. Silly Catholics.
izzythepush

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 02:25 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:
So many ways I do differ from many of the run of the mill blokes.

Not having a penis being top of the list.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 02:25 pm
@Foofie,
It has absolutely nothing to do with the "liberal left." You're just too ignorant to understand the reasons why.

Quote:
The War of Ideas in the Middle East The War of Ideas in the Middle East

The new J Street poll has some fascinating findings re the complexity of Jewish attitudes re Israel.

First the good news. 60 percent of American Jews are against expanding the settlements and the same number say the Gaza war didn't gain anything. When you break out the subgroup of "political donors," i.e., influential Jews, the number who oppose settlement expansion rises to 72 percent. Jews are well-informed. Avigdor Lieberman has a shocking 62 percent name recognition–I think he could give Jon Stewart a run for his money–and about 1/3 say that Lieberman having a cabinet portfolio would weaken their personal connection to Israel. As I noted earlier, 40 percent of those under 30 say that Lieberman in the cabinet would weaken their connection to Israel.

That's 72%. Where do you fit?
Foofie

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 02:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

It has absolutely nothing to do with the "liberal left." You're just too ignorant to understand the reasons why.

Quote:
The War of Ideas in the Middle East The War of Ideas in the Middle East

The new J Street poll has some fascinating findings re the complexity of Jewish attitudes re Israel.

First the good news. 60 percent of American Jews are against expanding the settlements and the same number say the Gaza war didn't gain anything. When you break out the subgroup of "political donors," i.e., influential Jews, the number who oppose settlement expansion rises to 72 percent. Jews are well-informed. Avigdor Lieberman has a shocking 62 percent name recognition–I think he could give Jon Stewart a run for his money–and about 1/3 say that Lieberman having a cabinet portfolio would weaken their personal connection to Israel. As I noted earlier, 40 percent of those under 30 say that Lieberman in the cabinet would weaken their connection to Israel.

That's 72%. Where do you fit?

I'm a Mets fan. However, I do watch the Yankees, and root for them if they play the Red Sox. The only west coast team I like are the Dodgers and the Giants, since you know where they hailed from originally.
cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 02:38 pm
@Foofie,
As expected. BTW, those 72% Jews are all anti-Semites. LOL
Foofie

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 03:28 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

As expected. BTW, those 72% Jews are all anti-Semites. LOL

I don't get your point? But, I find your position quite one-sided, so I shan't be answering your inquiries. And, your posting regarding the position of 72% of some demographic means nothing. Do I tell you about a percentage of west coast Japanese-American females that marry Caucasians (66%)? In otherwords, your posts are non-sequitorial to me, just like mine might be to you.
Foofie

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 03:35 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

I'm happy and glad that I'm not divided by walls and fences from my neighbours anymore, since 23 years now ...

Your neighbors were landsmen, plus they never tried to hurt West Germans. You are grasping at straws here to make a comparison, in my opinion. You are smarter than that Valter.
cicerone imposter

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 05:02 pm
@Foofie,
What percentage of Japanese-American women marry outside our race/ethnicity has absolutely nothing to do with the apartheid of Israel. NONE. Nada. Zero.
RABEL222

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 06:33 pm
@Foofie,
Not to worry Foofie. Netanyahu is on his way to the U S of A to give our legislators their instructions about Iran. He can complain about all the anti-simites on a2k and have them bomb us out of existence. That how the Jewish state handles most dissenters.
JTT

Sun 29 Sep, 2013 06:37 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
He can complain about all the anti-simites on a2k and have them bomb us out of existence. That how the Jewish state handles most dissenters.

Well, not really, Rabel. The US is pretty good at that though. It also employs fictitious foreign aid, hiring proxy criminals to do its bidding, and illegally invading sovereign nations - "Be careful or we'll bring democracy to your country", among other dirty and criminal beahvior.
0 Replies

Foofie

Mon 30 Sep, 2013 03:48 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Not to worry Foofie. Netanyahu is on his way to the U S of A to give our legislators their instructions about Iran. He can complain about all the anti-simites on a2k and have them bomb us out of existence. That how the Jewish state handles most dissenters.

Why don't you give your views to a Sunday church congregation of some Evangelical Christian congregation. No? Oh, you'd rather bully American Jews, and offend them. Try offending American Evangelicals, and see the reaction. Don't just bully Jews with your offensive comments. Being offensive to an American Jew is no great shakes.
RABEL222

Mon 30 Sep, 2013 06:24 pm
@Foofie,
But Foofie, I already have been offensive to Evangelical Christians for the same reasons I am offensive to Jews on this site. They both lie like rugs. None of them recognize the truth. Only what their Books tell them is truth.
cicerone imposter

Mon 30 Sep, 2013 07:14 pm
@RABEL222,
You notice how foofie uses all kinds of diversions not related to the topic of this thread?

Loser.
0 Replies

Advocate

Mon 30 Sep, 2013 08:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

What percentage of Japanese-American women marry outside our race/ethnicity has absolutely nothing to do with the apartheid of Israel. NONE. Nada. Zero.

In just a single battle, Japan killed over 300,000 innocents and soldiers. The battle is now called the rape of Nanking due to the horrific actions of the Japanese.

You incessantly complain about the treatment of Pals by Israel despite that, in all the battles with the Pals over the years, Israel has killed a grand total of 10,000 Pals. Considering this, shouldn't you focus on the actions of the Japanese rather than trying to constantly trash Israel and its people?
JTT

Mon 30 Sep, 2013 08:49 pm
@Advocate,
Quote:
You incessantly complain about the treatment of Pals by Israel despite that, in all the battles with the Pals over the years, Israel has killed a grand total of 10,000 Pals. Considering this, shouldn't you focus on the actions of the Japanese rather than trying to constantly trash Israel and its people?

First, can we put this completely nonsensical "argument" to sleep, ..., no to death. The crimes of one person or of one country cannot be smoothed over by pointing to the crimes of another person or other countries.

Quote:
In just a single battle, Japan killed over 300,000 innocents and soldiers. The battle is now called the rape of Nanking due to the horrific actions of the Japanese.

It's odd how well known the Rape of Nanking is but the Rape of the Philippines or the Rape of Cuba or the Rape of Korea or the Rape of Vietnam or the Rape of Nicaragua, or the Rape of Cambodia or the Rape of Chile or the Rape of ... are not near as well known nor are they ever discussed.

The US has been every bit as brutal as the Japanese and the really odd thing, the US has been continually doing these Rapes since 1898, with hardly a breath between them.

NANKING WAS NOT A SINGLE BATTLE. It took place over a six week period[1].

All footnotes refer to,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre

unless otherwise noted

Quote:
Denial of the massacre (and a divergent array of revisionist accounts of the killings) has become a staple of Japanese nationalism.[11] In Japan, public opinion of the massacres varies, and few deny the occurrence of the massacre outright.[11] Nonetheless, recurring attempts by negationists to promote a revisionist history of the incident have created controversy that periodically reverberates in the international media, particularly in China, South Korea, and other East Asian nations.

Ibid

Take out references to Japan and insert the USA and we see that same thing happening, a much much worse denial occurs in the US. We see that same denial from the vast majority of A2Kers, and the ones who are honest enough to acknowledge the myriad US war crimes and terrorism acquiesce in others' denials. Yes, that's you too, Advocate.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
It sickens me too much to post more so y'all can proudly read what the American boys did at the following link. It was to become the routine for the next 112 years, American gross brutality just to steal poor people's bread.

http://historymatters.gmu.edu/d/58/

Talk about war being “hell,” this war beats the hottest estimate ever made of that locality. Caloocan was supposed to contain seventeen thousand inhabitants. The Twentieth Kansas swept through it, and now Caloocan contains not one living native. Of the buildings, the battered walls of the great church and dismal prison alone remain. The village of Maypaja, where our first fight occurred on the night of the fourth, had five thousand people in it at that day,—now not one stone remains upon top of another. You can only faintly imagine this terrible scene of desolation. War is worse than hell.

Leonard F. Adams, of Ozark, in the Washington Regiment:

I don’t know how many men, women, and children the Tennessee boys did kill. They would not take any prisoners. One company of the Tennessee boys was sent into headquarters with thirty prisoners, and got there with about a hundred chickens and no prisoners.

=============

Talk about dead Indians! Why, they are lying everywhere. The trenches are full of them........More harrowing still: think of the brave men from this country, men who were willing to sacrifice their lives for the freedom of Cuba, dying in battle and from disease, in a war waged for the purpose of conquering people who are fighting as the Cubans fought against Spanish tyranny and misrule. There is not a feature of the whole miserable business that a patriotic American citizen, one who loves to read of the brave deeds of the American colonists in the splendid struggle for American independence, can look upon with complacency, much less with pride. This war is reversing history. It places the American people and the government of the United States in the position occupied by Great Britain in 1776. It is an utterly causeless and defenseless war, and it should be abandoned by this government without delay. The longer it is continued, the greater crime it becomes—a crime against human liberty as well as against Christianity and civilization........Those not killed in the trenches were killed when they tried to come out........No wonder they can’t shoot, with that light thrown on them; shells bursting and infantry pouring in lead all the time. Honest to God, I feel sorry for them.

F. A. Blake, of California, in charge of the Red Cross:
0 Replies