Can you look at this map and say Israel does not systemically appropriate land?

Advocate

Reply Sat 21 Sep, 2013 08:58 pm
@Setanta,
As usual, you are full of ****, and the same insulting bastard ever on A2K.

Foofie is highly accurate, and a great counter to the Jew- haters on this thread.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 04:44 am
And the latest.

Quote:
Diplomats from a number of European countries and the UN have reacted angrily after Israeli soldiers intervened to prevent them delivering aid to Bedouins in the West Bank.

One French diplomat said she was forced to the ground from her vehicle.

French diplomat Marion Fesneau-Castaing told Reuters news agency: "They dragged me out of the truck and forced me to the ground with no regard for my diplomatic immunity.

"This is how international law is being respected here."

One European official described the Israeli actions as "shocking and outrageous".

A spokesman for the British Consulate General in Jerusalem said it was "concerned at reports that the Israeli military authorities have prevented the affected community from receiving humanitarian assistance".

The spokesman added: "We have repeatedly made clear to the Israeli authorities our concerns over such demolitions, which we view as causing unnecessary suffering to ordinary Palestinians; as harmful to the peace process; and as contrary to international humanitarian law."

UN Humanitarian Co-ordinator James Rawley said the Israeli authorities should "live up to their obligations as occupying power to protect those communities under their responsibility".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-24184105
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 07:38 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
JERUSALEM - Israel on Sunday answered EU anger over the confiscation of humanitarian aid for Palestinians with accusations diplomats at the scene defied a court order and one struck a policeman.

"Diplomats are sent by their governments to be a bridge and not act as provocateurs," the foreign ministry said in a statement.

"The European diplomats and their governments owe an explanation of this blatant violation of diplomatic codes of conduct," it said.

"Israel has already made it clear that it will not accept this misconduct. Israel's response will reflect the seriousness of these violations."
Source
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 07:48 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Well that's depressingly familiar.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 01:17 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

Foofie wrote:
Well, I did learn that in the US military I was just another enlisted person. Only in civilian life is there the oftentimes jousting for who is higher on a pecking order in society. It is just one of my talents to see through people's phoniness. I'm inured though at this point. And, I can give it right back. You I do not need to know.

Well, who are you, Holden Caulfield?

Salinger excluded a paranoia, though.

Just don't pull a Chapman, and it'll all be alright, relatively speaking.

Boychick, I do not know what you are alluding to? Regardless, please entertain yourself with other posters, since you are just wasting your time responding to me, unless you are responding to have other posters read your post? You are just too young to really understand the world you have inherited, in my opinion.

P.S.: So you read Catcher In the Rye. Big sh*t!
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 01:31 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Foofie wrote:
I wish you would find birds of your own feather, and stop annoying some of us Americans with your cross-pond pontificating.

I wish you'd find people on your level. That way you wouldn't keep pestering those of us who understand what's going on by constantly asking for things to be dumbed down.

You should talk. Setanta has lapped you in intelligence at least three times around the track, in my opinion. You should at least let us know of your formal education beyond the 12th grade. Setanta went to college. Setants went to college. Setanta went to college. Setanta went to college.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 02:10 pm
@Foofie,
Your opinion is that of an idiot.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 02:24 pm
@izzythepush,
We all know foofie is an idiot when he assumes it takes a college education to have knowledge.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 02:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I never really had much of an education. I spent most of my childhood travelling around in a gypsy caravan, but I can whittle a good peg and get you a brilliant deal on lucky heather.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 03:43 pm
@izzythepush,
That some people assume that any individual without a college education is lacking in intelligence only proves how uninformed they are.

izzythepush

Reply Sun 22 Sep, 2013 04:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Fluff has a deeply ingrained inferiority complex towards the British. He talks about how impressed he is by a British accent and waxes lyrical when talking about BBC newsreaders whilst at the same time trying to evict me from A2K on the grounds that I'm not American. He used to ask me what class I was, and now he's asking about my academic career. I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of an answer. He's more fun when he's being neurotic as his two posts on the N. Carolina nuke thread ably demonstrate.
Foofie

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 06:45 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

We all know foofie is an idiot when he assumes it takes a college education to have knowledge.

Pointing out that one's opinion of anyone is that of an "idiot" is not an argument for or against any thread. But then again I never worked for Florsheim as an illustrious auditor; what do I know.
Foofie

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 07:04 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Fluff has a deeply ingrained inferiority complex towards the British. He talks about how impressed he is by a British accent and waxes lyrical when talking about BBC newsreaders whilst at the same time trying to evict me from A2K on the grounds that I'm not American. He used to ask me what class I was, and now he's asking about my academic career. I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of an answer. He's more fun when he's being neurotic as his two posts on the N. Carolina nuke thread ably demonstrate.

I do not want to "evict" you. You are assigning motives I do not have. I would though be smiling if you left on your own accord, for the same reason I do not have any interest in visiting the UK. I live in a different society, and the Brits are only interesting, but not worth my time or effort to visit. For someone that lives in a world where one can spend a pleasant evening at a pub, talking to others of similar bent, why would one want to interact with strangers in North America? I only value the opinions of North Americans, since we have a similar vested interest in this hemisphere. Your continent has its own problems, caused by economics, politics, weather, natural resources or lack of them, that all are too different than North America's for my limited time on this planet to concern myself, in my opinion.

You respond to my posts with pejorative ad-hominems. So, in the style of an alpha male, in my opinion, you dismiss my perceptions. That is not a way to argue for or against a thread's position.

How would anyone know how I relate to the British? An inferiority complex? That is funny, since why would one feel inferior to the British? Perhaps, Danes, but British? Perhaps, Swedes, or Norwegians. British? The British are not known for great cheekbones, so to speak. More like a Polish peasant wedding scene in a Breughel painting, in my opinion. Or thin like many a rock star. How many Brits can be in a pose down next to Arnold?

P.S.: Have you forgotten which country was planting a flag on the moon. Or, which countries have effected the International Space Station. You might be projecting some feelings about the British and their faded glory, in my opinion.
JTT

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 08:07 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
You might be projecting some feelings about the British and their faded glory,

You feel that there is glory in raping and pillaging the poor countries of the world and you're proud that the US has taken that role over from the UK. You're really a dismal piece of "humanity", Foofie, a real piece of scum.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 08:07 am
re Foofie:
Izzy is completely welcome here, as is anybody else anywhere in the world, and is completely welcome to venture his own opinions, which are usually well-informed. You are not the arbiter of who can post here, Foofie. Considering the insularity of your own opinion, I would think you would welcome input from other countries. And, not to put too fine a point on it, it was the Brits' ill-founded Balfour Declaration that helped set the whole Middle East debacle in motion, not to mention the Zionist terror campaign against the Palestine Mandate, so Izzy has a double historical stake here.
Foofie

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 08:26 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

re Foofie:
Izzy is completely welcome here, as is anybody else anywhere in the world, and is completely welcome to venture his own opinions, which are usually well-informed. You are not the arbiter of who can post here, Foofie. Considering the insularity of your own opinion, I would think you would welcome input from other countries. And, not to put too fine a point on it, it was the Brits' ill-founded Balfour Declaration that helped set the whole Middle East debacle in motion, not to mention the Zionist terror campaign against the Palestine Mandate, so Izzy has a double historical stake here.

You can speak for yourself, and I can speak for myself. Notice the ad-hominems I receive for only my opinions. Notice the supposed mind reading of what motivates my posts. So, speaking only for myself, I would be smiling if some people just left the forum, since I do not think many will choose to debate correctly.

You are correct. Everyone is welcome, which means all manner of ignorance or intelligence can post.

However, Izzy has no stake in the Palestine situation, beyond his own personal preferences for his private interest in politics. He is neither Palestinean, Israeli, nor Jew. His being a Brit is like I should pontificate on the current politics in Germany regarding Turkish guest workers. None of my business; so, I can understand if someone pointed out that I could mind my own business, since I have no vested interest in current German politics. Nor, in my opinion, does Izzy have any "stake" in the middle east, beyond whether he has gas for a car, or oil for heat. You seem to be siding with Izzy, beyond his right to be on the forum, alluding to some real personal "stake" in the middle east. Do you see that he just chooses to be active in politics that really do not concern him. Some people need such activities for whatever reason. A mundane existence might be scary, especially if one realizes one's existence is so finite. Good old Izzy is making his life important, in my opinion.

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 08:44 am
re Foofie:
That's a bit like saying none of us had a personal stake in the apartheid state of South Africa, so we should just have butted out. It was world prssure and world economic boycotts that helped convince the brutal government there that it had to change. As yoou may have noticed from those NASA photographs, we all live on the same big blue ball, and that's the only place we live. We all have a stake in all of it, Izzy included, and the Brits included.
Foofie

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 08:54 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

That's a bit like saying none of us had a personal stake in the apartheid state of South Africa, so we should just have butted out. It was world prssure and world economic boycotts that helped convince the brutal government there that it had to change. As yoou may have noticed from those NASA photographs, we all live on the same big blue ball, and that's the only place we live. We all have a stake in all of it, Izzy included, and the Brits included.

Well, as the basic training sergeant giving us young recruits a 2 a.m. arrival briefing said: M.Y.O.B. (Mind Your Own Business) will get you through the next four years.

Best advice I every got. Especially, since so many "smart" Jewish friends from high school were concerned about this and that in the world, and just antagonizing all the conservative Goyim (circa 1966) . So, I internalized that advice, and have had an easier life. So, I do not believe we all have a personal stake in what goes on elsewhere. I guess I am not earning brownie points for Heaven, not being a Catholic and all. Not that I approve of the world's injustices; however, no one ever made an ethical argument as to why it would be my business. Really. Having a moral compass does not mean one must join every crusade, or even one crusade. A least in the U.S.A. (God Bless the U.S.A. for being a Protestant country).

RABEL222

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 09:08 am
@Foofie,
Foofie said
You are correct. Everyone is welcome, which means all manner of ignorance or intelligence can post.

I assume that whether one agrees or disagrees with you determines ignorance or intelligence?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Mon 23 Sep, 2013 09:11 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
Well, as the basic training sergeant giving us young recruits a 2 a.m. arrival briefing said: M.Y.O.B. (Mind Your Own Business) will get you through the next four years.

It's been apparent for a good long time that you have signed your brain over to someone, Foof.

Quote:
Best advice I every got. Especially, since so many "smart" Jewish friends from high school were concerned about this and that in the world, and just antagonizing all the conservative Goyim (circa 1966) .

A bald faced liar on top of it all. You have no problem always sticking your nose into things, whining and kvetching about how Jews have been treated.

Quote:
So, I internalized that advice, and have had an easier life. So, I do not believe we all have a personal stake in what goes on elsewhere.

No Schindler you.
0 Replies